70

Chapter 70: Little Followers

When Qi Ye finally ripped off the candy-like Lin Qiuyu from Shen Liang's body, Yu Zhiwen's face was already darker.

"Shen Liang! Shen Liang! Or I'll marry you!" Lin Qiuyu was still struggling, and then he was held in his arms by Qi Ye, with a rare strong dark face.

Shen Liang was still in the confusion of the sudden defendant Bai, and he was really crying and laughing after returning to his senses.

[Aaaaa This guy doesn't have a face! Release my host!

】 009 is also shouting in the system, he knows! Just know that this guy wants to grab the host with him!

There was a mess in his brain and ears, which directly caused the expression on Shen Liang's face to be muddy, which startled Yu Zhiwen.

"Are you all right?" He snatched the person from Lin Qiuyu's arms from behind and held it in his arms, his tone full of worry.

Being so close to someone, Shen Liang quickly returned to his senses, and after realizing that he was being held by someone, his body froze violently.

When he was hugged by Lin Qiuyu, he didn't feel anything at all, but how to change someone, he had a feeling of being at a loss and uncomfortable...

Qi Ye looked at the strange atmosphere between the two, and then looked at Lin Qiuyu, who was still making a fuss about marrying someone, and couldn't bear it, and kissed him who was still making a fuss.

"Hmm!" Lin Qiuyu was shocked, and vague words overflowed from his lips, "My sugar is still in my mouth..."

Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen: "..."

The two stupidly looked at the affection of the two people on the opposite side, and the expressions on their faces were a little unnatural.

Shen Liang's heart was plopping down, and being held by Yu Zhiwen caused him to not dare to breathe hard, for fear that he would find out his abnormal emotions, how to explain it at that time!

And also! Why did you just hold it? Don't you know if men and men are not related?

The two endured and endured, or Lin Qiuyu first broke free from Qi Ye's embrace, and said angrily: "You still take it seriously when you say it!" Shen Liang is already a companion, will I rob it! Immature!

Qi Ye: ...

For his words, Yu Zhiwen nodded seriously, but Shen Liang didn't see it with his back to him, so he didn't object loudly.

In short, because of a candy, Shen Liang's success has an extra small tail behind him, the key is that this small tail also has a special crystal nucleus, and he is generous, and he has to buy a large amount of everything he eats when he sees Shen Liang.

"This, banana too! Qi Ye pays crystal nuclei! Watching

the big customer wave away the large pieces of bananas, the smile on Shen Liang's face became more and more sincere.

After putting away the banana, Lin Qiuyu threw a candy into his mouth and said vaguely: "Shen Liang, or you go to my base to live, with me Lin Qiuyu here, I promise not to let you suffer!"

"Although I don't know how you made these foods, this ability must be precious, and if it is discovered by others, it will definitely want to rob it."

After a pause, he said again: "Actually, I want to rob you now, but unfortunately I can't beat him." Saying that, he looked at Yu Zhiwen, who had been staring at them chatting very resentfully, and added with a very face-saving sentence, "Because I'm injured, wait for me to be fine."