34

Chapter 34: Visiting at night

"Okay!" After Shen Liang told him the location of the store, he even began to look forward to the time when he came to him. Without hesitation, he said goodbye to him, and he quickly got into the car of the base and left.

Yu Zhiwen stood there, only retracting his gaze until his eyes couldn't see him, and he didn't have the slightest desire to explain in the face of the team's curious eyes, just said with a straight face: "Go, today... Come back early.

These people were all old people who followed him, and when he said this, their eyes became strange.

Gee, there's gossip.

It's cold outside, Shen Liang doesn't have any desire to visit the base, after returning to his own store, he feels a trace of warmth, fortunately, most rooms in the base here have a constant temperature system, otherwise he will really freeze him outside.

[Host, it's time for you to move.]

Watching him prepare to return to Kunlun Mountain to be lazy, 009 urged a little.

Shen Liang raised his eyebrows: "How, do you have an opinion?"

009: No, I was wrong.

The teleportation array lit up, he returned to the wooden house, and after lighting up the warm light, he took out the paper and began to plan the trivial matters of opening the shop.

The store is not easy to open, although because there is a lot less inspection in the last days, but the price and layout of the goods still need to be troubled, and because of this, he did not hurry to open the store.

It was not until the night that Shen Liang returned to the base, and the base was still very quiet, because every time he went out, he had to be isolated for twelve hours, which was too long, many people spent the night outside, and he did not plan to see Yu Zhiwen come back today.

It was already late at night, but he was not the slightest bit sleepy, he was busy in the house for a long time, put some goods on it, adjusted the position, and fixed the price, and when he was almost done, there was a sudden knock on the door.

Shen Liang's hand paused, looked up through the window, it was already early in the morning, the sky was dark, who would come to this point?

With some anticipation, he opened the door.

Outside, Yu Zhiwen, who was covered in moisture, waved to him with a smile: "It seems that I didn't find a mistake."

Judging from his appearance, he should have come not long after taking a bath, and there was not much smell of blood on his body, Shen Liang quickly let people into the house, and at the same time asked him softly: "Why are you here now."

Yu Zhiwen looked here, a trace of surprise flashed in his eyes, but he didn't ask anything, and smiled at him: "I'm here after the quarantine, and I still think about whether this time has disturbed you."

Shen Liang also smiled, trying to control the inexplicable cramped feeling that came out of his heart, if he was still very good at people who were false snakes, but Yu Zhiwen really used his heart like this now, but it made him a little unsure of what he was thinking.

It's very warm here, Yu Zhiwen doesn't know how long he hasn't seen such a scene, whether it's the food on it, the decoration, or... The boy in front of him made his heart suddenly calm down, as if the end had never happened.

It's a comfortable feeling, and it's also very addictive.

Since they came, after they chatted a little, Shen Liang took the box he had prepared a long time ago and handed it to Yu Zhiwen, looking at his inquiring gaze and saying a little weakly: "This is what I sent you."

Yu Zhiwen glanced at the contents of the box, which were fresh seasonings and some biscuits, which surprised him: "Send me?" "The capital of this bribe is a bit high!

Shen Liang nodded, especially sincere: "Yes, thank you for taking care of me all the way."

Yu Zhiwen knew that he was talking about business, and he was a little depressed for a while, and his interest was not so high.

"Okay, then I'll take it." He said lightly.

Fortunately, under the intentional guidance of Yu Zhiwen, they did not continue to talk about buying and selling, but chatted about trivial matters, inside and out in the last days and some gossip, listening while making Shen Liang secretly sigh in his heart that this person is not simple.

Of course, both old churros maintain their best disguise.

He didn't seem to care about anything, but actually knew everything, and although he used a tone of indifference and uncertainty, Shen Liang believed that these were all handles that he held in his hands.

This man is bad, but he likes it, and he is comfortable dealing with smart people.

It didn't take long for the sky to light up, Shen Liang tilted his head and looked out the window, and then looked at the faint blue and black under Yu Zhiwen's eyes, and asked embarrassedly: "Do you want to go back to rest?"

Yu Zhiwen shook his head: "No, I have there... It's quite unsafe. "He has moved most of the people out of the base, and he has been targeted by a lot of people, and it is really unsafe."

"Oh." Shen Liang responded, and then remembered something, "Then you..."

"Can I rest here?" Yu Zhiwen blinked, and he was quite suspicious of selling cute.

It was so much of an appetite here that he felt the urge not to leave.

Shen Liang wanted to say more, but still agreed to his request, the rich man is a big guy, for the decoration points on the second floor, he endured!

In this way, Yu Zhiwen actually slept in the rest area, although I don't know if he slept deeply, but he seemed to sleep quite peacefully.

There was such an outsider, Shen Liang was also very vigilant, did not reveal the movement of the system and teleportation array, quietly got the rest of the work done, he went out to buy some mutant beast meat that he had not eaten in the last days, and was ready to go back and burn it and taste it.

Let him come to his own store, he also thought about it, anyway, sooner or later he will be suspected by others, it is better to obediently let him come first, let him guess by himself, this will also make him more jealous of himself, and can also brush a wave of good feelings.

Yu Zhiwen didn't expect that he would really fall asleep elsewhere at first, after all, he knew his overcautious personality, it can be said that since the end came, in his previous life and this life, he had not slept a day well.

But here was different, when he woke up, he found that it was already three days in the morning, and this sleep was a full four or five hours.

"Wake up." Shen Liang happened to be recording the goods next to him, and when he saw his vigilant appearance after waking up, he pretended not to see anything and brought him a glass of orange juice, "Take a sip of juice."

Yu Zhiwen also remembered where he was, but after his eyes came into contact with the orange juice in his hand, his expression was stunned.

"Shen Liang, these things you have, it's better to know how to hide them." In the apocalypse, he knew the bad roots of people all too well, and at this time he also wanted to remind him with kindness, "If you open a shop here, you... Is the man behind him also coming?

Shen Liang was stunned for a moment before remembering what he meant, he really used the excuse of someone behind to fool people.