148

Chapter 148: Fate Through Time and Space

"I'm his brother! It's not a son! Shen Tong crossed his waist.

Shen Liang put one hand to his lips and coughed lightly, embarrassed: "Let's go back and talk about this, it's a long story..."

When Yu Zhiwen heard this, he also temporarily put aside many questions in his heart, nodded and said to Shen Liang, who was obviously a little apprehensive: "Don't worry, even if it is your son, I will raise it."

Shen Liang looked at Yu Zhiwen, who looked sincere and did not fake, although he was a little moved in his heart, but this child was really not his.

"Alas..." Shen Liang sighed, temporarily giving up the explanation, "Xiao Tong, can you take someone to teleport?"

009 said, "Yes, as long as you pay a thousand points."

"Then teleport."

Yu Zhiwen on the side was clearly arranged, and when he was confused, in the blink of an eye, they came to the cool wooden house.

The aroma of food was overflowing, and 009 ran to the kitchen with a loud sound, the lights in the room were bright, and the window was getting darker.

Yu Zhiwen took a lot of time to sort out his thoughts, he took the white water handed by Shen Liang with a wry smile and took a sip, rubbing his temples: "Manager Shen, you really gave me a big surprise." Teleportation

, which made him feel a little mysterious.

Shen Liang sat at the dining table with him, seeing that there were no other emotions on his face, and tentatively said: "Actually, what is more surprising is it." A

sip of water to drink, Yu Zhiwen has quickly changed from being shocked at the beginning to becoming indifferent now, thinking about it, he was reborn, what can be more mysterious than this.

Even if there was, he didn't feel anything terrible.

"Don't worry, even if you are from an alien, you are still my person now." Yu Zhiwen pinched his face fondly, and then put the cup on the table with a serious posture, sitting upright, "I'm ready, let's talk." A

little worry in Shen Liang's heart was gone, the two fought for two sentences, and after confirming with the system in his heart that there was no punishment, he leaned on the back of the chair and said, "Where to start... Let's start with a book I read..."

read a book, and then passed through to become Shen Liang, then met the system, and met him, Shen Liang slowly said his biggest secret here, 009 listened in the corner of the wall, a little apprehensive.

As a system elf, he heard from his friends a lot of cases of the host falling in love with someone, trusting a person, telling him his experience, and then being betrayed by him and finally died.

He didn't know if Shen Liang would also embark on this path, but he was just a system elf, and he couldn't influence the host's thoughts.

After he finished speaking, more than an hour had passed.

Yu Zhiwen listened in a trance, and subconsciously asked: "Then is your family still in that world?"

Shen Liang nodded and drank: "Hmm."

Yu Zhiwen wrinkled his eyebrows, and suddenly said to him: "Hard work."

Shen Liang was stunned: "Huh?

"Isn't it hard to come to a strange world alone?" Yu Zhiwen sighed, he understood Shen Liang's feelings, just like his once familiar friends after he was reborn, no one remembered him, and the memories they had were only owned by himself.

When he is born again, there are always good and bad, and sometimes that feeling of loneliness is really uncomfortable, as if he is the only outsider in the world.

So he understands Shen Liang's feelings.

I can't tell what the rich feelings filled in my heart are, the two looked at each other and smiled, Shen Liang really let go of his heart, in fact, he wanted to say that there is nothing hard and not hard, coming here to meet him, is his biggest gain.

At the same time, he also asked him a question of his own: "Since it is a book, why are you completely different from the male protagonist in the book?"

Yu Zhiwen drank his saliva weakly and said, "Actually, I also have a secret. He

was going to find an appropriate time to say it, but speaking it now should be more calming to his heart. Yu Zhiwen is very concerned about Shen Liang's thoughts, as long as he also knows his secret, he will feel a lot more relieved in his heart.

They tell each other their secrets, which will make each other more reassuring.

Also, the system wears these things, in addition to hiding in their hearts, otherwise who will believe it? As long as they don't say it, no third person will know that it's systematic.

"This secret is actually a little similar to yours, in fact, I..."

009 eavesdropped on the corner for a while, and was finally stunned by Yu Zhiwen.

Good guy, these two one crossed over, the other reborn, it's really a perfect match.

After Yu Zhiwen finished speaking, Shen Liang's eyes widened slightly, and he and Yu Zhiwen looked at each other, speechless.

Only...... I didn't expect it to be like this.

A crossing, a rebirth.

Shen Liang suddenly smiled, and he seemed to let go of a heavy burden in his heart: "We are really fate through time and space."

"So." Yu Zhiwen took his hand, took out a simple box from his pocket without hesitation, opened it with one hand, took out a black round ring from it, and bent down to look at him and smile.

"Will you marry me and continue this time-traveling romance? My Shen store manager.

Shen Liang looked at him in amazement, and before his head turned, his body had nodded honestly, until he put the ring into his hand, he felt like waking up from a dream.

"I was going to surprise you at the base." Yu Zhiwen said, "But suddenly I feel that it is better to tie you up quickly, I am afraid that you will suddenly not want me."

Shen Liang looked at the ring on his hand, thinking that he had moved the idea of marrying him, but he didn't expect that he had already decided.

There is no vigorous scene, but as long as the other party is Yu Zhiwen, it is enough.

"Give me another ring." Shen Liang took another one, and then solemnly and awkwardly put it on for him, "You will be mine in the future."

"I..." 009 was almost unable to listen to it on the side, and then poked his head out with a bitter face: "Can you eat, the dishes are going to be cold..."

In the end, Atmosphere Terminator

009 successfully ate dinner in the eyes of the two who wanted to kill the system.

After the meal, Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen talked all night, talking about Shen Liang's previous world and Yu Zhiwen's past life.

"Whether this world is true or not, it is true to me, I am not the male protagonist, you are not a supporting role, and neither is Han Lu." Yu Zhiwen talked about his wearing of books, and his attitude was clear, "Everything will change, which is not expected in books."

Shen Liang nodded in agreement, and he asked curiously: "I didn't see the end of that book, is the end of the ending of the previous life over?"

Yu Zhiwen shook his head: "No, the final outcome is that the human race survived for several years until the last base was breached." "