46

Chapter 46: Buy Seeds Again

I don't know who offended this Captain Xu, who had to report and made him lose such a big temper, that person did not dare to snub, and immediately mobilized the information of Black Rock Alley and quickly looked for someone named Shen Liang.

"Found it!" The man was delighted, and then his expression became dull, "It's just..."

"Just what! Give me back his house in my name! Let's just say that he murdered the logistics captain and tried to steal food belonging to my base! It's just a crime plus a degree! Get rid of it now! Never enter my redemption base! Captain

Xu's voice was hoarse, his face was red because of the force, and his hand slapped on the table with a violent sound, which caused others to look sideways, and lit a wax in the heart of the person who provoked this villain, and at the same time he was curious who could make him angry like this, which was really amazing.

"No, no, you can't let him go so simply!"

"This... He, he bought the house, we have no right to take it back..."

Captain Xu's voice stopped abruptly, and the distorted expression on his face looked quite funny. As soon as he snatched the record book in his hand, his voice changed: "Bought a house? So expensive house, he bought it with a pit in his head?

However, no matter how he looked at it, the few purchase records clearly had Shen Liang's name written on them.

No wonder he didn't show the slightest worry from beginning to end, it turned out that he was waiting for him here!

On the side of Black Rock Alley, the six superpowers have already sorted out all the basic things together with Shen Liang, but there are still some places that are broken and there is no way to repair them, Shen Liang didn't say anything, but these six people looked at it but felt distressed.

What a beautiful place, with these damages, it is a pity to look at it.

"Okay, now let's talk about your own ransom." Shen Liang saw that it was almost the same, so he asked the six people to stand up, "How do you want to compensate?" You can also see the crystal nucleus that Captain Xu took out just now, and some of them, now take it out for me and you can leave. The

six people looked at each other, if they had so many crystal nuclei, they would still accept the employment of Captain Xu? Now their pockets are probably only a little more than those outside. But wanting to redeem yourself is not enough.

"Nothing? That's fine. Shen Liang said, "Then work for me, three meals a day, no pay, how about?" "

Three meals a day? Is there such a good job?

As soon as he heard that he was going to help him work, the bodies of the two youngest dragon and phoenix fetuses shook violently, and the two pairs of black and white eyes looked at him in horror, and their bodies immediately tensed.

Their movements were very subtle, and Shen Liang just guessed the reason for their reaction at a glance, and immediately smiled: "Why, it's just a serious look at the store for me, don't think about it."

"Or do you guys make me feel like this?"

The two dragon and phoenix fetuses breathed a sigh of relief, quietly looked at Shen Liang, and then looked at themselves, more relieved.

The six people had no choice, not to mention that his three meals a day were too tempting, so they all agreed.

"You are all superpowers, introduce yourself."

"My name is Yeli, this is my sister Yeli, our powers are all wood..." The boy in the dragon and phoenix fetus introduced first, but he was a little ashamed when he talked about his powers, their powers were obviously the same as him, but the effects were very different.

"My level is level five, my brother is level four, and I am about to break through level five." Night Dawn Road.

It turned out to be a wood system, no wonder the level is so high and mixed so miserably. Shen Liang froze, and then looked at the others.

The three men also introduced, they all said that the level of the body-enhanced power was only between the third and fourth levels, and what surprised Shen Liang was that there was also a fifth-level powerhouse here, the woman who sneaked up on him.

"My name is Gu Jin, a soil system powerhouse, level five." Gu Jin was very cold, and even in this case, he did not show any negative emotions.

"Soil system level five, you should have enough crystal nuclei to redeem yourself." Shen Liang said.

Gu Jin looked at him in surprise, and then nodded: "Well, but I eat your three meals a day."

Shen Liang smiled, this girl was really telling the truth.

"Okay, then such a happy decision, I said ugly things ahead, now it is this world, and there is no law to bind you, once you repent or steal away, I have no way."

"However, you can try the consequences of betrayal, you are welcome to try."

"Okay, you guys go back first and come back tomorrow, and you're going to close the shop today to rest." Shen Liang waved his hand to hurry people. However, before the rush, they were given a bag of bread each, which had just been damaged and could only be eaten by themselves.

The door of the store closed, Shen Liang stretched out and began to redeem points.

[Point balance: 142,000]

"009, this point is not counted in the mission?" Shen Liang looked at the task that did not move and asked.

[In the system detection, this point belongs to the abnormal source path.] 009 Road.

"Okay, how many points do I need to repair?"

"Five thousand."

"...... Repair! "Today is different, five thousand points is already acceptable to him. It is that this trimming is only 4000, but it takes 5000 to repair, and the system is really black.

After the points accumulated by the things he sold in the past few days, the system is now level three, but his power level is only level six, and the points consumed to upgrade from level six to level seven are astronomical, and he can't afford it for the time being.

Fortunately, the devil pepper and the pea pod competed, and after returning to the farm two days ago, their body size more than doubled, and their ability also increased a lot, in the words of the system, they entered the growth period and left the seedling stage.

Having already opened the store, he looked at the other goods.

In addition to the animal cubs he always wanted, there are many newly unlocked seeds waiting for him in the store.

"It's still expensive." Shen Liang once again lamented his poverty.

I spent 30,000 points to buy two special banana saplings, and the points instantly shrank by half.

He then bought cabbage seeds, cucumber seeds, green peppers, beets and eggplants, and bought some processing machines, replenished the other few seeds left in the warehouse, and looked at the balance of 40,000 points before stopping.

Of course, he still hasn't bought the animal cubs he wants, it's too expensive, and he doesn't have time to take care of them now, it's better to delay it for a while.

There was nothing to do in the afternoon, Shen Liang returned to the farm, the temperature in the farm was very balanced, he took off his cotton jacket, and quickly put away all the mature crops in the field with the mutant plants behind him.

I haven't returned to the farm for a few days, and there are already other alien mutant species inside, except for the wolves that have been wandering outside, and some vines have been brought in by the devil pepper. Shen Liang carefully identified these mutant plants, most of them were ghost tree vines, and there was a mutant willow tree, a very large one, and he didn't know how it ran in