83

Chapter 83: Living Together

The atmosphere suddenly became eerie.

Yu Zhiwen looked at the eyes of his three teammates, as if looking at an old pervert, and the green tendons in his temples jumped angrily.

"Forget it, come in."

Shen Liang looked at the three people who came in, all of them were acquaintances.

"Hello." He greeted him generously.

"Shen Liang? It turned out to be you boy! As the distance got closer, Liu Gang also recognized him and did not hide his surprise.

Liu Xun patted him on the shoulder, signaling him to be calm, and then nodded to Shen Liang in friendly greeting: "Hello, you also came to find our boss something?"

"No, he lives here." Yu Zhiwen walked over from behind the three and sat beside Shen Liang very possessively, pointing his chin to the opposite position, "You sit there." A

person with heat sat next to him, and Shen Liang moved his butt to the side unaccustomedly, and suddenly felt that the air pressure of the people around him was lowered.

He tried to sit back again, and the low air pressure disappeared.

Sun Shui was obviously more receptive than the other two, or he had expected this result, so he walked over and sat down very indifferently.

Liu Xun and Liu Gang also walked over and sat down, and the originally spacious table suddenly became a little crowded.

"Are you guys okay, should I avoid it?" Shen Liang asked.

"No need!" Several people spoke in unison.

"Okay." Shen Liang took the beer from the refrigerator and handed it to them, "Just because Qiu Yu gave me some finished products, you can taste them."

Liu Gang's eyes suddenly lit up, he usually didn't have much interest in other foods, and he was just eating as much as he could, and although he couldn't eat it, he didn't think too much. But it is different for wine, he is particularly addicted to alcohol, and he does not get drunk in a thousand glasses.

"Brother Shen is happy!" Liu Gang poured out a glass and drank it, the cold beer with white foam and slightly bitter liquid, it was extremely cool in his throat, and the only bit of heat in the air was banished.

Liu Xun also drank a cup and was satisfied.

Sun Shui took a sip and got down to business: "Captain, today I caught a few more superpowers who came to destroy plants.

"In the past few days, people often come to change their methods to inquire about news, and some people want to steal seeds and wheat, and the fields also need supernatural people to watch, and we are a little short of manpower."

Liu Xun also said, "Do you want to call back the team that cleaned up the zombies outside?" With them should be able to cope with those annoying flies.

Yu Zhiwen pondered: "No need, it is important for them to clean up the zombies, the base has just been established, and there are still many hidden dangers." As for those people, just catch them, find out which base is behind, teach them a lesson, and don't forget to charge interest.

"There will definitely be more of these things in the future, you can go to the Hunters Association to hire someone, Long Zheng should be happy to help."

Sun Shui nodded, set his gaze on Shen Liang's body, and solemnly thanked him: "Got it, I'll arrange it." Also, Shen Liang thanks you for the seeds.

"You told them?" Shen Liang looked at Yu Zhiwen.