181

Chapter 181: Captured

Everyone sped up and braved the rain to find the location of the S night market, fortunately there was a soft smart map, otherwise the visibility was so low, it would be difficult for them to find the specific direction.

Finally, before dark, everyone saw the shadow of a city in the distance.

The shadow of the city is vague, leaving a hideous reflection in the sky, I don't know if it is a psychological reason, Tao Xuemei looked at the city, always felt that the shadow of the city was like a terrifying beast.

The rain and fog at night were relatively heavy, and when stepping into the city, everyone chose to withdraw their powers in order not to fight the grass and snakes, so their clothes were also soaked by the rain and fog, and the cold wind blew, and the frozen few people shivered.

"Is the size of a level nine monster big?" Bai Yaoyao said curiously, "This way we can also find it." "It's

not clear, it's just that there are abnormal energy fluctuations, and the specific direction still has to be determined by ourselves." "Actually, don't worry too much, as long as he finds us, it will be sent to the door itself."

Since the monster could not be found for the time being, a few people were ready to find a place to rest, but there were many zombies in the city, and a large group pounced on it without taking a few steps, although there was no threatening ability, but it was annoying.

The S Night Market has been abandoned for too long, and the buildings inside are all useless, and a group of people searched for a while, but they couldn't find one to use. In desperation, the earth system supernatural had to come and strengthen it, and everyone squeezed into a room.

The zombie outside the door was still roaring, there was no great danger for the time being, Jirou lowered her head and tinkered with her smart map, and then frowned a little doubtfully, and said for a long time: "Strange, there is a strange magnetic field in this city that interrupts my signal, and I can't find anything now."

"Then you mean we need to probe the news ourselves." Qi Ye said.

Jirou put the map away and spread her hands helplessly: "Well, it's probably so."

"Well, that's not good news." Tao Xuemei sighed boredly, "Or I'll go, it's boring here, this is the outer city, I can do it alone."

"You still forget it, I'll go." Shen Liang also happened to want to see what this S night market was like, and whether it was recorded in the book. At the same time, Tao Xuemei is still a girl, and it's not good to go out so late.

Yu Zhiwen was not worried about Shen Liang, and thought about it: "Then it is better to go out a few more people, take care of each other, and it is fast to probe, the ninth-level monster is here, it still can't be taken lightly."

Everyone thought that it also made sense, so they agreed.

The auxiliary power needs to stay, and the other eighth-level supernatural always has to go out, Shen Liang chose him to go out, and in the end there were him, Lin Qiuyu, and Kerou.

The rest remained where they were.

Yu Zhiwen thought that the distance was so close, he stared at the point with spiritual energy, and there should be no problem, so he agreed.

The three left and went in three directions to investigate.

Shen Liang went to the south, where there were fewer zombies and monsters, there was no good building around, and the garbage was mixed with dirt and together, with a bad smell.

There are still many abandoned cars on the side of the road, some have been completely deformed, and some can still see a frame. Everything remains as it was when the end comes, and this city is probably the first to fall.

Rumor has it that S Night Market is where the doomsday virus began, and it all started here.

Walking, Shen Liang's intuition was a little wrong, I don't know when, his side seemed to be a zombie and a monster gone, there was a little silence around, only light rain kept falling, as if there was still the wind.

Not only that, he suddenly thought, why are other bases plagued by floods, and this S night market is obviously a ruined city, but it doesn't look like it is flooded?

There are quirks! There must be more than just monsters here!

【Ding! Trigger an emergency mission and escape from S Night Market!

】 009 in the

space heard this task and was suddenly stunned, urgent task? Doesn't that mean the host is in danger?

He quickly contacted the host, but in vain, no matter how he shouted Shen Liang, Shen Liang did not respond in the slightest.

The farm is cold, and without his orders, he can't get out at all.

009 was anxious, because Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen were often inseparable, so he didn't think to try to contact Yu Zhiwen for a while.

More than an hour later, Lin Qiuyu and Kerou both returned, saying that they had not found anything, and that it was normal here as in other cities, that is, there were more monsters and higher levels.

Yu Zhiwen looked at the door, but left and right, he didn't wait for Shen Liang.

He used his spiritual energy to scan the city round and round, but found that no matter how he searched, he could not find the cool breath.

"How?" Lin Qiuyu was a little nervous, they didn't feel anything unusual when they went out together, how could Shen Liang disappear. Is this the ability of a level nine monster?

"Looks like we're going." Yu Zhiwen's heart was slightly heavy, his face was dark, he suspected that Shen Liang had encountered danger, and he didn't want to stay for half a moment, "The target is in the south, there should also be enemies with psychic abilities."

Otherwise, there is no way to silently take people away under his powers.

When Shen Liang woke up, it was already several hours later.

He woke up from the chaos, his head hurt so much that he was about to explode, vaguely remembering that he was attacked by spiritual powers, and the powers directly plunged into his mind, so painful that he immediately fainted, there was no room for resistance, only heard the system warning.

This fluctuation of spiritual energy is much stronger than Yu Zhiwen's, it should be level nine, could it be that level nine monster who caught him?

Shen Liang hammered his head, and the mental power was damaged making it difficult for him to concentrate on these things, but he only felt that the more he thought about it, the more it hurt, and he had to pause thinking, which made his head feel much better.

Looking up, he saw a pure white room, really pure white, the walls of the room were delicate, the furniture, the bed were all white, and the incandescent lamp hung in the center, looking very scary, like a spiritual hall. And he slept on a white bed, and the quilt was covered well.

Shen Liang got up and saw that things were neatly arranged everywhere, as if he had obsessive-compulsive disorder.

This...... Was it really a level nine monster who caught him, and when will the monster also place things?

People with white eyes were very uncomfortable, Shen Liang didn't take long to close his eyes, covered his eyes with his hands, and simply closed his eyes first.

After a while, Shen Liang, who felt better, tried to contact 009, but because his mental power was seriously damaged, he even had a weak connection with the farm, and it was even more difficult to call 009, so he had no choice but to give up temporarily.

"System, repair the injury." Shen Liang said softly.

[Need to spend 100,000 points, do you want to confirm?]

"Yes."

【Under repair...】