40

Chapter 40: Here we are

Shen Liang looked at Yu Zhiwen and changed his original words from goodness: "I haven't seen you for several days, and I haven't seen anyone looking for you, where did you go?" Where

did it go? In this apocalypse, even if Shang is as strong as Yu Zhiwen, every time he goes out after being reborn, he does not dare to say anything that he is absolutely safe. Who can guarantee that he will die in the mouth of which monster in the next second, so he did not tell Shen Liang when he left, as long as he was at the base, he would be safe for the time being.

Thinking of the troubles and dangers encountered by the new base these days, he felt more and more that the comfort here was more cherished and obsessed.

Looking at Shen Liang's concerned eyes, Yu Zhiwen's face did not change color: "It's to go to the new base to settle down my subordinates, there are more trivial matters, and I delayed for a few days before returning."

The last time we met, he had already told him that he was leaving to create a new base, so Shen Liang was in the know, and he was the only person who had nothing to do with him to create the base but still knew the news.

But of course, going out this time is not simply for the sake of the base.

Shen Liang, who knew what trouble he was encountering, did not continue to ask, but just pretended to believe and took out a dark purple crystal long-necked bottle from the refrigerator.

Before they were all packed with gourds, but later the gourds were not enough, and in order to sell them at a good price, Shen Liang specially bought a lot of crystal bottles to present these juices and other things, which looked even taller.

Yu Zhiwen smelled an unusual smell, and the color of the glass bottle was very familiar, and his eyes quickly lit up: "This is wine?"

Shen Liang glanced at him unexpectedly, he had never seen such a rich expression on his face. He poured him a cup, handed it to him with a smile, and teased: "Brother Yu has a very fine nose." Yu

Zhiwen was a little embarrassed, it was really the end of so many years, it was not easy for them to drink a drink, most of them were mixed with water, and there was no taste at all. After that, although I was powerful and could enjoy it, I was not in the mood anymore, and I was too tired to run for survival every day.

However, although he is not addicted to alcohol, he misses not drinking for a long time.

The wine has a faint pink color and a strong bouquet in the mouth, with a little bitterness and sweetness.

Yu Zhiwen looked at the smiling Shen Liang in surprise, and put down the wine glass for a long time: "It's better than the wine I drank before, I really don't know how you came up with these things."

Although Shen Liang has always said that there are people behind him to support him, he also believes his words, otherwise he can't explain why he had been so miserable in the previous years, but now he has changed as a person. But if these finished products are not credited to him, he does not believe it.

In the apocalypse, how could anyone trust so much in someone who had only known him for a short time and let him manage so much food? There is only one possibility, that this person is his partner, or that he is an indispensable person.

Shen Liang didn't know that there were already so many twists and turns in his mind, and he also took a sip. The degree of wine is not high, but the stamina is great, the amount of alcohol in this body is very poor, and he does not dare to drink more.

But since Yu Zhiwen came, he was also a little presumptuous.

"If you are doing business with Dragon Key, you still have to pay more attention to her brother." Yu Zhiwen still couldn't worry about him, and nagged a few more words, "That guy... It's hard to entangle. It's

a proper sister control, which is really a headache.

But isn't it, it's the person who wants to rob your wife, Shen Liang thought he understood his thoughts, so he dispelled the idea of testing whether he was on good terms with the heroine: "Okay, I'll pay more attention, can't you go out in a short time?" Yu

Zhiwen's brows frowned slightly, his base had changed, and he needed to isolate for twelve hours every time he came in, which was too much delay. And the base commander already knew that he wanted to leave this base, and this time he always tripped him, so he will leave the base soon.

"...... Will stay a few more days.

Shen Liang smiled: "That's good."

These days, he was used to having someone to chat with him and talk about new things, and Yu Zhiwen was his only friend here, and he still wanted to see him.

Not to mention that he also helped himself a lot.

Shen Liang is also a very moralistic person, although people who know him say that he is a little unkind, but he is also really good to his family and friends.

Today, the time for him to open the store is about the same, the big head is occupied by the dragon key, and the small head is better than nothing. In fact, Shen Liang didn't want to make much money when he opened this store, but just wanted to attract real rich people.

Yu Zhiwen really liked this shop, thinking that he would have no place to live when he returned to the base, so he decided to play Lai Pi.

He first looked around, and then said to Shen Liang with great concern: "The environment here is good, but in the outer layer, it is very dangerous." It's already like this when your shop just opened today, and tomorrow, the wind will spread all over, and there will be many inner powerhouses coming, they are all powerful, you alone..."

His words were not finished, but he believed that Shen Liang also knew what he meant.

"Don't worry, I'm already prepared for this." Shen Liang said, "You came back alone this time?" Shen

Liang already knew about his move to the base before he told him.

However, what made him wonder was that according to the time in the book, his base had begun to develop, but now he had not finished migrating, and the progress was too slow.

Maybe it's his reason? He, the person who accidentally penetrated the book, delayed his progress? It's really a bit wrong to think about it.

"Well, so the base also took back my residence." Yu Zhiwen said this, and there were some grievances in his voice.

"Take it back? Didn't you buy it? Shen Liang was surprised.

"No, I'm renting." Yu Zhiwen said.

Also, renting a house in the last day is the right choice, and it is estimated that only Shen Liang will do it when buying a house. If it weren't for the system, he wouldn't have bought the house.

"So what are you going to do these days? Do you want to rent a house again? Shen Liang began to worry about him, "But renting a house for at least a month, it is not cost-effective to live for a few days."

"Well, that's what I thought too." Yu Zhiwen said righteously, "You can't waste it so much with crystal nuclei, I still have to use it to buy your things."

Shen Liang glanced at him strangely, and Yu Zhiwen's face was extremely natural, and he couldn't see the slightest look that he wanted to stay here.

"Then you stay with me these days." Shen Liang thought that there were still other rooms on the second floor, and it didn't matter if he lived for a few days, it was a big deal not to go to the farm these days.

Moreover, the opening of these two days, tomorrow will only be more people, he alone is indeed a little busy, more helper is good. Moreover, the identity of this helper can also make him less trouble, which is a cost-effective deal.

"Okay!" Yu Zhiwen agreed very happily.