77

Chapter 77: Live Plant Seeds That Can Be Planted

After Long Zheng went back, he looked at the crystal nuclei left in his space, suddenly sobered, and then felt the horror of being dominated by Shen Liang.

He is even more terrifying than Yu Zhiwen, the guy who collapsed the Dawning Base!

"Brother, or let's kill the zombies." The same poor dragon key suggests.

Long Zheng pondered for a moment: "Good!"

Shen Liang definitely did not expect that the zombies around the base would be targeted by these two people because of the crystal nucleus, so that for a long time in the future, the zombies would be the sweet potato in the eyes of both of them.

After seeing off the two, no one bothered again, and it took more than two hours to eat a hot pot before the two settled dinner.

Unsurprisingly, Shen Liang ate and could only collapse on the sofa and watch Yu Zhiwen pack up his things.

"Someone in my base will make hot pot base, we can try it next time." Yu Zhiwen said.

"Okay! I come out with the material! Hearing that he could not be slaughtered by the system, Shen Liang was very happy, and then suddenly said, "Actually, I am also quite curious why you didn't choose to directly covet my things at the beginning." Shen

Liang really didn't show any strength at the beginning, of course, he also had his confidence, but Yu Zhiwen and others didn't know.

"Why greedy, it's not that I can't afford crystal nuclei." Yu Zhiwen smiled and said, "Moreover, although you sold things well at the beginning, the quantity was small, even if I got all of them, I could only give myself a blessing, which was not cost-effective."

"On the contrary, if you are allowed to continue planting, maybe one day, the end will be eliminated by you."

Sure enough, he is worthy of being the male protagonist, and this ideological consciousness is different! Shen Liang was surprised to hear it, and it made sense to think about it, when other people's attention was on how to eat and drink well, Yu Zhiwen thought about how to end the end.

"Even with your words, I will work hard." Shen Liang stretched his waist and said jokingly, "If I can really succeed, I will also be considered half a savior."

"If you succeed, you are the savior." Yu Zhiwen's tone was affirmative, if he was not sure at first, now he was very sure.

As long as it works well, the end is not without the possibility of disappearing, and when the time comes, he will inevitably shine. And what he has to do is to build a strong force so that everyone does not dare to easily hit his idea.

"Then I'm still looking forward to that day."

The savior or something, Shen Liang himself didn't want to do much, he just liked the life of planting fields, the end disappeared is not easy, as long as those mutant monsters are still there for a day, the earth will not be peaceful for a day.

The news of sugar soon spread from the early rain base, and under the spontaneous "publicity" of those people, Shen Liang also took advantage of this to sell a lot of inventory, and with the help of Lin Qiuyu, he met many big customers. At the same time, the Early Rain Base and the Freshman Base also joined forces, which was also a bonus, and the progress bar of the system task was simply filled quickly.

The time soon came when Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen were leaving, Lin Qiuyu reluctantly sent Shen Liang away and emptied his candy storage, and the delivery of sugar beets they also discussed the location and received it regularly.

The two drove out of the base, and when leaving, Shen Liang gave Yu Zhiwen the "surprise" he promised.

Shen Liang took a large part of the bulging things and handed them to him: "These are vegetable seeds, as long as there are wood-based supernatural abilities, they can be planted."

Yu Zhiwen didn't expect that the surprise he gave was this, and he was confused at the moment.

"These seeds are very precious, although they can be planted alive, but they can only have one stubble, and they cannot be taken and replanted." Shen Liang was still there to add, "But as long as you plant it, you can live."

He gave ten pounds of seeds at once, which was no longer a sky-high price for Yu Zhiwen.

Excited, he hugged Shen Liang.

"I'll grow them all before you come next time."

"Okay, I'll wait!"

Back on the farm, Shen Liang felt relaxed, and 009 told him in time that the system was going to be upgraded again.

"How was it so fast this time?"

[Not fast, the host you researched seeds bring a lot of experience to the system, so the upgrade bar is full at once. ]

The seeds that can be planted alive are also repeatedly studied by Shen Liang. He found that by simply putting the seeds in the water of the Tianchi for a day, the seeds could survive in disregard of the earth's toxic soil. The longer the seeds soak, the faster they will be planted.

In order to prevent the efficacy of the seeds from being too against the sky, the seeds he gave did not soak for too long, only two days, so if there was no mistake, as long as three months, those seeds could bear fruit smoothly.

At that time, he can move the shop over and live in Yu Zhiwen's base.

When Shen Liang thought of this, he couldn't wait to get up.

But before that, his farm needs to add some new crops.

After Yu Zhiwen said goodbye to Shen Liang, he drove the car quickly and returned to the freshman base within two days.

The scale of the new base is not small, located in the south of Sjiang City, because it is a new base, so the benefits are very good, the key is that there are many high-level superpowers in the base, and it is the only base with strict discipline.

In the base, you can't rob, you can't burn and loot, non-disabled people can't beg, and even if you do that kind of thing, you can't be watched in broad daylight, which also makes the environment in the base a lot better, at least no longer filled with all kinds of disgusting smells.

Not long after Yu Zhiwen returned, Sun Shui, who heard the news, rushed over, and his whole body exuded a cold air, like ice cubes, which looked colder than Lin Qiuyu's power.

"Say, go for what." Sun Shui said coldly, "It's easy to leave the base to me alone?"

"Ahem, went to the Autumn Rain base." Yu Zhiwen knew that he was at a loss, quickly moved away from the topic, and told him what he had gained this time.

Sure enough, Sun Shui's attention immediately shifted, listening to the harvest one by one, he could control himself at first, and when he heard that he brought back a batch of seeds that could be planted, he finally couldn't sit still.

"What are you waiting for, hurry up and summon the Wood Lineage Extraordinary Talent!"

"This matter still needs to be low-key, so I leave it to you." Yu Zhiwen planned to shake the palm cabinet again, and smiled kindly.

Sun Shui: ... I shouldn't expect anything from him, why the hell am I coming over so hurriedly to do coolies?

Yu Zhiwen handed over the seeds to Sun Shui, of course, he himself was not idle, with these seeds of Shen Liang, he could already vaguely guess the importance of the wood system powerhouse in the future, and the most urgent thing was to get more wood system power before the news of this seed was revealed.

So not long after, the freshman base added an extra discount: all wood-based superpowers settled in, and they could get the same preferential treatment as water-based superpowers every month.