28

Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Dawning Base Arrives

[Host host! Sixth-level crystal nuclei are a good thing, you can consider accepting it! 009 yelled.

It's just that Shen Liang completely ignored 009's words, and did not take away the crystal nucleus at the first time.

"Big Brother Yu believes in me so much? Aren't you afraid that I won't fulfill my promise if I take away the crystal nucleus? Shen Liang asked in a joking tone.

This is also the question in his heart, why the male protagonist can give him so many crystal nuclei so reassuringly, at least he himself has not let down his vigilance against him. He didn't believe that a person who had survived for so long in the apocalypse would believe so much in himself for no reason.

Since Yu Zhiwen gave the crystal nucleus, he was naturally sure that he was not afraid that Shen Liang would suddenly leave, so he deliberately said with a sincere face: "I just believe you."

Bah, smiling like a fox, Shen Liang saw his general thoughts at a glance, and immediately did not hold back and pouted: "Okay, I'll accept it." When

the deal was concluded, Shen Liang no longer sat still, said hello to him and went for a walk around the activities, leaving Yu Zhiwen alone in place.

At this time, Sun Shuicai came over and stood beside him, and his face was paralyzed with some curiosity: "Why are you suddenly so attentive to him?"

"Yes? Is it obvious? Yu Zhiwen asked insincerely.

Sun Shui was relieved when he saw his attitude, the captain was still the captain, and he was not hooked by any little goblin: "Are you fancying his things?"

Yu Zhiwen asked rhetorically: "These things of his, don't you look red?"

"Red eyes. But in line with your style, you should directly take it for yourself, or reintegrate him into the ranks. "He's

different." Yu Zhiwen frowned, Shen Liang was completely an accident of his rebirth, he could only be careful and careful about this accident, "In short, be careful with him, he is not as harmless as he seems."

When Sun Shui heard this, he also nodded in agreement: "He is also the first person I have seen Bai Xiao Xiao have nothing to say, and he is really powerful."

Yu Zhiwen knew his disgust for Bai Yaoyao, and looked at him helplessly: "You only noticed this, didn't you find his power level?"

"Huh?"

"Level five." Yu Zhiwen said, "This level is not low, but why was he still the one who was bullied in the team before and always dragged his feet?" After being reborn, he consciously collected this information, and it came in handy now.

However, he really didn't know that he was bullied every day in those three years, but probably even if he knew, he wouldn't care about anything.

"No, when he was in the team, his powers were only level three." Sun Shui also frowned and said.

The two looked at each other.

"It seems that this little guy has some kind of adventure." Yu Zhiwen became even more interested in him.

An hour passed quickly, and everyone hit the road again.

Along the way, Yu Zhiwen led them to get rid of all kinds of monsters smoothly, and walked out of Sijiang City in a few days. However, the weather is getting colder and colder these days, the cold wind is fierce, and it is still very uncomfortable to blow on people.