104

Chapter 104: Seeds

Because of the sudden situation at night, the matter that the two had agreed to visit the plantation farm of the base today was put on hold again, so this day, Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen stayed in the house to rest.

In fact, there was no problem at all for their superpowers not sleeping for several days and nights, but Yu Zhiwen said so, and Shen Liang did not refuse, and after squinting in the room for a while, he entered the space.

The workshop in the space has added a lot of inventory to the storage room, and the workshop has been working day and night much more efficiently than he had before, Shen Liang first looked at the system tasks, these days the system gives fewer tasks, even if there are, that is, a few daily tasks, the experience and rewards given are very limited.

So now on his mission board, in addition to the accumulated point mission, there is also the base mission that was triggered when he first entered the base: let more than 80% of the people successfully grow a crop.

He doesn't have any good way to complete this task yet, so leave him alone for the time being, that is, since he came to the freshman base, he has less communication with 009, causing it to often complain that no one speaks.

For this reason, Shen Liang still wants to work hard to complete the task and let 009 come out of the space to breathe.

"009, is there any way you can trigger more tasks?"

009 has no way to do this [the triggering of system tasks is random, and I don't know how to trigger it]

Okay, the expected answer.

Shen Liang gave up what news he got from it, and instead looked at the system store, since the system rose to level five, the system store was varied, and he had not seen all the goods in the store so far.

In the past, he could still flip through them one by one, but now he can only click to search or sort, otherwise he can't find what he wants.

He remembers that every time he grows a new variety of crop, the system will give him a task, although this experience is not much, but it is better than nothing.

Shen Liang thought about what he lacked now, and he didn't think of anything for a while, but he saw the option of special seeds behind the seeds.

The ability of special seeds is very against the sky, eating it is equivalent to bringing various medicine blessings, Shen Liang has not bought it before, it really does not help him much. The food itself is good enough, plus the ability, the price will only be more expensive.

Pushing the price of food to the top quality is not his original intention, plus the price of those food seeds is not low, so he did not hit the idea in this aspect.

The level of special seeds is high or low, and the apple and detoxification strawberry of mission rewards are all low-level, and their usefulness is not obvious, so they can be eaten as ordinary fruits.

Of course, most of the strawberries sold in the store are ordinary, and the detoxification strawberries for the clerk are not so luxurious.

Wine grapes and special gourds are all seeds of special functional classes, there is no grade, but it has to be said that the efficacy and ability of these special seeds are very strong.

There are even intermediate seeds in the store for quick recovery, and intermediate detoxification seeds, as well as hemostasis and wound healing, but those seeds are all herbs. The growth cycle of the herbs was too slow, and Shen Liang skipped it with just a glance.

Looking at many types, Shen Liang suddenly thought of the current situation. His cooperation and relationship mode with Yu Zhiwen has always been very good, even with a little ambiguity, he has too many flaws Yu Zhiwen has not broken, and even helped him to lie.

But he couldn't be sure that if he continued to come up with magical things, there would be problems between them, which he never wanted to see. When he didn't find his mind, he did things completely according to his mind, but he was a little constrained after recognizing it.

And now that the newborn base is already in the storm, if there is any miraculous medicine or fruit at this time, it will bring all kinds of trouble to the newborn base.

Thinking about it, Shen Liang decided to plant these things himself first, and when the new base was completely established, it was not too late to take them out.

Thinking so, he bought intermediate recovery seed cherries, intermediate disinfection anti-inflammatory seeds alcohol red extraction.

[Warm reminder, alcohol red mention can only be applied externally, can not eat] 009 Dao.

Shen Liang thoughtfully, alcohol red extraction, wine grapes, it turns out that grape plants like to be mixed with wine.

After giving the seeds to the mutant plant to plant, he went to the field to accompany the pea pods and blueberries, and the devil pepper didn't know where to run, and he didn't see it when he came back this time.

Night fell again, the base began to be lively again, I have to say that the people in the last day are very adaptable, just one day, they have already reversed their schedule.

The risk of killing monsters not overnight is still very large, and there will be some casualties after going out yesterday, but the rewards are more than going out during the day before.

Monsters in the night like to huddle, so a dozen is also a large group.

This makes many psychic minds come alive, they are just inexperienced at the beginning, there are still fewer people going out, if there are more people, two squads to cooperate, then it is much more secure. It was really too eye-catching to go out at night, and after a period of rest, coupled with Shen Liang's "sanctions", the wallet was already empty.

Hearing the news reported by Sun Shui, Yu Zhiwen was very satisfied, although there were more deaths and injuries, but it was still within the acceptance range, and the situation was much better than he thought.

In this way, after the summer passes, there will be no large zombie tide, and the base will be much safer.

After dealing with the affairs of the base in his room, Yu Zhiwen looked at the cooperation with the Nirvana base again, this cooperation was very important, and he had to watch it personally.

Seeing half, he suddenly remembered something, looked out the window, the sky did not know what had been wiped black, different from the heat of the day, there was always some breeze blowing in the summer night, filtered by the thermostat in the house, this wind was cold.

Shen Liang should have woken up, I don't know if he has eaten, or is he downstairs ready to stay up late to watch TV?

Thinking of him, Yu Zhiwen, who had dealt with the day's affairs and was a little bored, was in a much happier mood, he put away the cooperation information and opened the door to go out.

The door of Shen Liang's room had been opened, Yu Zhiwen looked inside, his room was not as simple and empty as his own, there were many small items inside, and there was a glass of already cold water on the table, which seemed very warm and warm.

The person is not here, it seems that he has gone downstairs.

Yu Zhiwen went downstairs and looked around but didn't see anyone, thinking that when he went out to have something, he saw people in the backyard through the window.

"You woke up and slept for a long time." Shen Liang heard the sound of the door opening behind him, and continued his hand without raising his head.

"Well, remember planting flowers?" Yu Zhiwen did not explain, squatted down with him, and said.

Shen Liang was still holding a red rose in his hand, and then looked around, planted a lot of red roses, could it be...