123

Chapter 123: Madness

Chen Luo and Kerou have known each other since childhood, and they once thought that the other party would always be their best friends. But I didn't expect that this relationship slowly deteriorated later, and after a long period of emotional struggle, they became lovers.

Of course, no one knows this secret except them.

Until the end suddenly came, they survived by luck, Jirou was relatively timid, and every time they met zombies, they would only scream and escape, Chen Luo was relatively better at acceptance, and he also turned on the power early in the morning, although it was only a speed system, but it was enough to survive with Rou.

But it was also because of Gongrou, and Chen Luo, who was harmed, was infected with the zombie virus in an accident.

"Some people say that it was Qirou who was timid and did not save Chen Luo when she was in danger, and some people said that Jirou was stupid and pushed her at an emergency, so she survived, but Chen Luo, who had special abilities, became a zombie."

"It was after this that Jirou awakened the wind system and established this base."

Shen Liang listened to their stories and said, "If the two really love each other, then it is impossible for Jirou not to save her because of timidity, or even harm her."

"Maybe, who knows." Gan Xuan laughed at the mockery, "Maybe there is a person's love or like, it has already changed."

In

the base, Jirou sat in her room stunned, her eyes dull, and in her hand, she was holding a yellowed photo. The photo shows two smiling girls, holding hands and walking through the school, the shadows of the trees blocking all the sunlight for them.

The two girls were close together, and there was an excessive sense of intimacy.

Suddenly, a few drops of water hit the photo, and soon someone erased the water stain.

Lolo...

Jirou sighed, she had nightmares again, now as soon as she closed her eyes, she could see Chen Luo's face full of blood staring at her.

Because of her, she became a bloodthirsty ugly zombie, there is no way, she can only catch her, control her, and feed her, no matter what the cost.

As long as she lives.

"The zombification is not complete, and there are still human thoughts, so she is considered half-human and half-corpse, the body of the zombie human brain, but if it is fed human flesh, then this person is no longer a human." Listening to Gan Xuan's words, Shen Liang said.

The difference between zombies and humans, in addition to mental abnormality, is the love of cannibalism.

"Who says it isn't." Gan Xuan said, "Normal people who will accept their own eating of human flesh, not to mention this kind of zombie is a good research material, how many knives did the people of the research institute move on her."

But what can you do otherwise? Shen Liang can understand Gongrou, giving up these is to let the lover die, not giving up, is to let the lover suffer for a lifetime, not living or dying.

Perhaps, her love has already deteriorated.

In the end, it is someone else's business, Shen Liang just listened to it as a story, whether it is true or false is not clear, and he does not need to pay attention to it.

So despite Gan Xuan's repeated invitations, Shen Liang refused his request to continue to accompany him, and when Yu Zhiwen returned, he was going to leave here.