130

Chapter 130: Light Cool, Light Warm

Yu Zhiwen smiled silently.

After the day passed, the car finally drove into the vicinity of the Dawn Base, also near the city of Shuijiang, where the number of hunters had begun to increase significantly, and it was somewhat noticeable to walk like this. So they got out of the car and found a place to put the car in place.

After that, they burrowed into the ruins, and at the same time hid the fluctuations of their powers, Shen Liang pretended to be an ordinary person, and Yu Zhiwen also pretended to be a power-based powerhouse.

Yu Zhiwen's two powers, one is a special spirit system, of course, it cannot be exposed at will, and the other is a fire system, but because the special energy is already level seven, the color of the flame released is blue, which is uncontrollable, and there is no way to disguise.

But fortunately, the physiques of both of them are not bad, so they can completely disguise themselves as supernatural people in terms of body.

In the ruins, the two of them hid from the zombies while they began to find dust to pull on their faces.

"After arriving at the base, we will rent a house in the outer layer, and Long Zheng has already made a fake identity for us, as long as we can go to the hunter association to hand in a task." He can then reward us with inner access. Yu Zhiwen said the plan, "So we have to stay in the outer layer for at least two or three days."

"Did you find the place for the Tibetans?" Shen Liang asked.

Yu Zhiwen carefully wiped the ash on Shen Liang's face and said, "This Long Zheng is also sending people to find it, but the location where they are hiding is too hidden and there will be no news for a while, so it is very likely that we will have to find it ourselves."

Shen Liang closed his eyes and let him plaster, and he didn't worry too much when he heard this: "It's okay, I can't find it, at least I ruled out a lot of places for us." I know that a mutant plant can find people, but when the time comes, it really can't do it. And

mutated plants? Yu Zhiwen was a little worried: "I heard that the plants that a wood-line supernatural can control are limited, and if you have more, you will hurt yourself."

"No, don't worry, the only ones who really contract with me are the devil pepper pea pod and the exploding blueberry, and the other mutant plants are the little brothers they harvest."

"Mutant plants collect the little brother, you can still play like this, and suddenly I feel that the wood system is the strongest." Yu Zhiwen was a little envious, but he was also very happy that he could have such good abilities.

"Not every wood-line supernatural has my luck." Shen Liang said, "Wasn't it quite difficult for me to live at first, painted well?" Let me see. Realizing

that he stopped moving, Shen Liang took out the mirror from the space to see what kind of gray-faced he was.

The boy in the mirror has messy hair, a fair face, and a lot of dust on his forehead and cheeks, but even dust can't stop his appearance, plus the place where the dust exists is very deliberate, and it's fake at a glance.

Shen Liang: "... Are you serious about this?

Yu Zhiwen was embarrassed: "I can't get my hands off."

"Forget it, I'll do it myself."

Shen Liang mercilessly made himself a big face, and when he looked in the mirror again, although he still didn't look like the decadent appearance of the outer people, he was already much better, at least not a familiar person, and he couldn't see what they looked like at all.

Then Yu Zhiwen also did the same, he was quite ruthless to himself, and he got it in a few strokes.

Next, it's time to implement their tasks.

Guo Ergou is a small captain in the outer layer of the Dawning Base, he is a fourth-level superpower, and he can only be said to be an embarrassing level in the outer layer, but fortunately, he has a little brain, so he can also take a team of people to survive until now.

However, in recent days, the Dawning Base has become more and more decaying, and many people around him have left here, and he actually does not want to stay here anymore. But thinking that once he left here, everything would have to start again, and he was very unwilling.

So with this thought, he could only continue to stay in the Dawning Base, but his heart had already flown away.

Today, he took on a fairly difficult task, hunting three level four mutant monsters, and the rewards given by the employer were also rich, the crystal nuclei belonged to them, and the larger the volume of the mutant monster, the better the meat, and the richer the reward.

This kind of task is still a little difficult for them, but such a rich reward is really difficult to encounter, so Guo Ergou thought about it or took his teammates to prepare to break in.

But unexpectedly, the first zombie made them embarrassed.

"Don't panic swallow, aim for the head!"

"I know!"

A level four zombie was the first to be encountered by them, because it was a speed system, they were caught off guard, and the swallow with crystal nuclear weapons in the team could not be aimed at, losing this big weapon, they were simply passively beaten.

After all, zombies are not as good as mutant animals can fight head-on, being scratched by it is fatal, although the chance of being infected is not great, but they dare not take risks.

Seeing that their physical strength had become less and less, just as Guo Ergou was about to fight, a long knife suddenly fell from the sky, directly cutting off most of the zombie's head.

Black blood splashed Guo Ergou's face, he was closest to the zombie, and he watched the black knife cut through the zombie in front of him, with a creepy sense of crisis.

Just this time, Guo Ergou broke into a cold sweat.

This knife is definitely a peerless knife! It was better than any knife he'd ever seen! Even the knife used by the vice president of the outer layer of the hunters' association is better!

Greedy thoughts immediately rose in his heart, but thinking that people had just saved themselves and split the head of the zombie with such an easy sword, the strength must not be something he could covet.

After the knife started, he saw two "black balls" coming out of a ruin.

Guo Ergou's words of gratitude stuck in his mouth until he saw the exact same black knife in the hands of the two.

It's two!

"Ahem, thank you so much, thank you for just saving us." Guo Ergou quietly withdrew his envious gaze and took the lead in meeting the two.

"No thanks, we are also on the way, just enough to help." Shen Liang showed a mouthful of white teeth, although he couldn't see his appearance, but just by looking at his eyes, he could feel that this was a very good person to talk to.

Guo Ergou breathed a sigh of relief in his heart.

"Two adults, then this crystal nucleus..."

The rules of doom, whoever kills the monster, then this monster is his.

Yu Zhiwen went to take the crystal nucleus without saying a word, and Shen Liang acted as a white face beside him: "My brother is this nature, don't be surprised." You don't need to call us adults, I'm actually not a superpower, it's all my brother, he is..."

"Xiao Liang." Yu Zhiwen stopped him in time, and Shen Liang immediately made a gesture of covering his mouth.

A deceiving younger brother and a silent brother with good strength. Guo Ergou immediately labeled them.

"This, let's introduce yourself, my name is Guo Ergou, these are my team members, Yanzi, Er Zhou and Xiaojian, we came here for a mission."

"My name is Asa Liang, and this is my brother Qianwen."