102

Chapter 102: Nirvana Base Leader

Tao Xuemei, she is a good friend of the heroine, her brother is the male number three in the book, and later the whole family moved to the freshman base, and the whole family is a superpower, which gives the protagonists a lot of help.

However, they appeared very late, and if the time in the book is followed, they should not appear until about two years later. But now the plot doesn't know where to go, and it's not surprising that she appeared here Shen Liang.

If it is Tao Xuemei in the book, then Shen Liang can put a hundred hearts, her person is very good, but I have never heard that she likes ice cream so much.

A sixth-level thunder powerhouse... At this time, Yu Zhiwen can thank him for finding such an excellent supernatural for the base.

The corners of Shen Liang's mouth just turned up proudly, and he suddenly thought of the awkward atmosphere between the two now, and suddenly didn't know whether to talk to him or not.

Also, what exactly does he mean? Doing this suddenly, coupled with the attitude these days, should it be...

Shen Liang had a faint guess in his heart, but he was not sure, his heart was itchy for a while, and his mind was rarely a little chaotic, he looked at the crowded grocery store, and a scene flashed in front of his eyes The experience of the two knowing each other until now.

Thinking about it this way, he does seem to be a little special to himself, but when he thinks about it, it seems that this special does not go beyond friendship to love, in case ... He didn't think so?

But what is it tonight? His actions will not always come as a surprise.

"This is the legendary grocery store? It's well deserved.

"It's just a small shop, it's nothing."

A humble and familiar voice came, Shen Liang looked up and saw Yu Zhiwen and Long Zheng who walked in, and there was a woman standing beside the two.

This woman is handsome, wearing a long dress with an emerald green slightly antique style, her silky black hair is spread out, and she keeps fluttering like a wind, as if she has a fairy air.

The base commander of the Nirvana base, Gongrou, as said in the book, her long hair is always entangled with a wisp of wind power, which sets off her particularly fairy spirit.

Shen Liang glanced at the three from a distance and found that they were watching in the fruit area farthest from him, so he continued to sit in the rest area and drank ice water, and did not greet him.

Anyway, he came here just to add a stock of ice cream, and he didn't have to let him entertain this Nirvana base leader, in fact, he could have left a long time ago, and the reason why he stayed here was just to see Yu Zhiwen.

Look at his attitude, and he can react to the next meeting.

Jirou came to the freshman base to really find that she had found a treasure, in her eyes, in addition to the establishment time is too short, the various defense measures and personnel are a little imperfect, everything else is very good, and the defense measures and personnel are complete, it is only a matter of time.

When she saw this store, this imperfection was also thrown aside by her.

"Can I taste it?" Jirou asked.

"Of course." Yu Zhiwen said, and looked at Shen Liang in the rest area, a little unsure of his thoughts.

He saw him when he first came in, but Shen Liang only glanced at him and looked away, as if he didn't see him. This attitude surprised Yu Zhiwen in his heart, and he was even more apprehensive when he was not very relieved.

Is he angry? Still is...... Disgusted? It shouldn't be...

Jirou took a box of ice cream, another box of jam and a bag of bread, and very naturally stopped Long Zheng's paying hand to go to the counter to pay the crystal nucleus.

"This is what I eat, of course I can't let you give it." Jirou jokingly said with her loot, "Now our cooperation has not yet been achieved, we take advantage here, and it will not be good when we will cooperate."

Shen Liang listened, and had more good impressions of this base chief, not to mention other things, that is, her attitude was quite good.

Jirou took the food to the rest area, the rest area is actually very quiet, there is no one except Shen Liang, plus she especially likes the style and feeling of the store, so it is appropriate for them to go to the rest area to chat.

Coincidentally, the position where she sat was only a table away from Shen Liang.

Jirou opened the ice cream, only took one bite and was conquered by the taste, and then the jam was spread on the bread, the same delicacy made her not resist eating a large piece, only then sighed: "Commander Yu, your base is amazing, I have to wonder if you have a way to travel to the end of the world and get these things."

Yu Zhiwen then withdrew his gaze that had been peeking at Shen Liang, and smiled: "The Nirvana base commander said and laughed, these things were made by the efforts of our entire base, if I really have this ability, I may stay before the end and not come back." Jirou

smiled and nodded, and after eating the last bite of ice cream, there was still a little aftertaste.

"I think our cooperation can be changed and added a little bit." Jirou straightened his face, "For this reason, I am willing to give up a cent of the profit from the weapon originally sold to you." Because

the newborn base is newly built, most of the forces are used to research seeds, so it leads to the base's own insufficient armed capabilities, and the Early Rain base is specialized in researching various technologies, and the weapons can only be used by themselves, and they cannot be sold in a short time.

But the Nirvana base is different, their base is very good at crafting a variety of weapons made of crystal nuclei, although these weapons are not as powerful as the superpowers. But their advantage is that unlimited use does not consume special energy, ordinary people can use it, if used well, the lethality is particularly large.

In fact, the location of the Nirvana base is very bad, it is located in the middle of a forest and a dangerous city ruins, double-sided, although there is never a shortage of food and crystal nuclei in the base, but it has been attacked by monsters many times in the early days, and there are many deaths and injuries.

It wasn't until they invented crystal nuclear weapons that they gained a foothold there, even if there was a large wave of zombies, they were not afraid.

Therefore, the Nirvana base is also feared by many bases, which is also one of the magic weapons that a woman can firmly sit as the base leader.

Because her family is the largest, her weapons are sold very expensive, but this time her bid for the freshman base is much fairer, showing enough sincerity, and now she is even willing to give up a profit.

Although this matter is a rare win-win, Yu Zhiwen really can't make a decision on this matter.

Because he knew very well in his heart why she came, the only store that could attract her at this stage was this store, but this store was Shen Liang's final say.

If it was before, he would have agreed first, just turn around and ask Shen Liang's opinion, after all, he said to let him decide. But now... He glanced at Shen Liang's expression, and did not dare to make his own decisions.

Long Zheng next to him was also a little embarrassed, and the two would be silent for a while.

Jirou sensed that something was wrong with the atmosphere, and was a little puzzled: "What's wrong, is there something wrong?" "Also, why do they keep looking at this person next to them?