69

Chapter 69: Marry Me

After all the herbs were applied, the wounds on Lin Qiuyu's body quickly improved, not to mention healing, but at least stopped the bleeding, and it would not be inflamed and life-threatening.

Qi Ye then let go of the breath he had been hanging, and nodded to Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen with gratitude: "Thank you."

After that, the four of them never said a word again, so they took turns to keep vigil until the next day.

Lin Qiuyu was awakened by a sweet smell.

The faint honey aroma mixed with milk wafted in the air, and the sweet and silky taste made Lin Qiuyu, who ate sugar like death, couldn't help swallowing his saliva, and his eyes were dead on the culprit who made him so hungry - he was drinking hot milk and eating honey bread!

"What about Qi Ye?" Lin Qiuyu didn't see Qi Ye, and asked as soon as he reacted.

"I went out with Yu Zhiwen to explore the terrain." Shen Liang looked at this villain teenager, and his interest also came, this teenager looked a little middle two at most, and it didn't look like the villain described in the book as much as he hated it.

It is also said that without the heroine, they can still get along with each other just by looking at the relationship of interests.

"Hmph, don't even call me to go with you, leave me here alone!" Lin Qiuyu was angry.

Shen Liang did not reply, and even took a leisurely sip of milk.

Lin Qiuyu's gaze flew wildly.

Lin Qiuyu swallowed.

"What are you eating?" Seeing that there was less and less milk and bread, he couldn't help but ask.

"Bread milk." Shen Liang said casually.

"Bring me a copy!" Lin Qiuyu was justified, "I want to eat it too!"

Listening to his words, Shen Liang did not feel angry, but felt funny.

"Don't worry, I won't take you for nothing! Whatever you want, just say, I Lin Qiuyu has it! Seeing that he didn't take care of himself, Lin Qiuyu was very anxious, if it weren't for the fact that he was seriously injured now, he would have already started to grab it.

Shen Liang smiled, very unoptimistic about his attitude, so he did not do as he wished: "I don't need anything for the time being."

"You! Don't you dare to give it to me! Lin Qiuyu was even more angry, and the powers at hand began to gather faintly, and it seemed that he was about to start without saying a word.

Shen Liang understands why this guy is a villain, his temper is really bad, and he needs to experience the beating of society.

"Light rain!"

At the critical moment, Qi Ye and Yu Zhiwen, who went out, returned, and Qi Ye saw the ancestor who was about to start again at a glance, and immediately closed the door and ran in.

Lin Qiuyu heard Qi Ye's voice, only then did he converge his power, turned his head unpleasantly, and then raised his hand and pointed in Shen Liang's direction: "Hmph!" I'm going to eat that! You got it for me!

Shen Liang shook his head against Yu Zhiwen's doubtful gaze and handed him his breakfast.

Qi Ye glanced at the thing in Shen Liang's hand, his expression was slightly shocked, this is... Bread and honey? And milk? Where did these two come from, and how could there be these things?

"What's wrong?" Yu Zhiwen really didn't expect him to go out and come back with this matter.

Lin Qiuyu's character, he knows a little, speak freely, do whatever he wants, the key is that his strength is still strong, he is often unreasonable, and he suppresses everything by force.

Qi Ye next to him is just the opposite, his combat effectiveness is not strong, but his brain is particularly smart, and the combination of the two can not be too moist in this last day.

So Yu Zhiwen was very worried that Shen Liang would be bullied.

"Just a bear child." Shen Liang didn't pay attention to it at all, and even began to hit them with ideas, "Autumn Rain Base... Is there a crystal nucleus?

"Yes, and a lot." Yu Zhiwen answered in the affirmative.

"That'll do."

"About Lin Qiuyu, I still know a little..." Yu Zhiwen whispered something to Shen Liang.

The two muttered here, Qi Ye looked at Lin Qiuyu, who was playing sex, and had a headache, but finally did not resist, and walked to Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen's side hard.

"Sorry, he's injured, so his temper is not very good, are there still those just now?" I can exchange it for crystal nuclei or supplies. Here

it comes! Big business is coming! Shen Liang was excited, but there was still an indifferent smile on his face: "Yes, you can exchange crystal nuclei, but the price is very expensive."

"It's okay! What we have in the nucleus is! Lin Qiuyu, who was not far away, listened, and quickly ran over regardless of the injury, and Qi Ye had another headache when he saw it, and quickly walked over to pull the person back.

"Okay, then sell you a little." Shen Liang is also very cheerful.

This time it was Lin Qiuyu's turn to be surprised, he took the bread and a small amount of honey handed over by Shen Liang and said, "Won't you be reluctant?" "If he had such a good thing, he wouldn't be selling it so easily!"

"Nope."

"That... Sell us some more? Lin Qiuyu tried to get an inch.

"Yes, how much?" Shen Liang is very cheerful.

Lin Qiuyu's eyes suddenly lit up, and at this moment, Qi Ye suddenly felt that the crystal nucleus in his space had a feeling of being far away from him.

More than half an hour later, Lin Qiuyu burped with satisfaction, drank a sip of fresh milky milk, and sat in front of Shen Liang with a very good look, where he could not see the unhappy look just now.

"You're a good guy." He said.

Shen Liang, who was issued a good guy card, but actually earned a lot of crystal nuclei, showed a gentle smile. There are many such crystal nuclei, and there are a few more villains who are good to coax.

Perhaps because the herbs they gave yesterday saved Lin Qiuyu, when Shen Liang sold things to them, they took the initiative to give a lot more crystal nuclei, which made Shen Liang's points instantly jump to 100,000. However, milk and honey are ridiculously expensive, and he also needs a lot of points to buy them, so so so many points are reasonable.

After eating and drinking, Lin Qiuyu's liking for Shen Liang also skyrocketed, not only because of his food, but also because the other party would give him two rock candies from time to time, which made him very satisfied with his sweet cravings.

The base commander of the Autumn Rain Base was just taken in by two pieces of sugar.

"You mean, you made all these things?" While chatting, Lin Qiuyu exclaimed as if he had heard some big news, "You are too powerful!" Accepting

the child's surprised gaze, 009 on the farm snorted disdainfully, feeling that his status was under threat.

"Then can I buy those things you made in the future?" Lin Qiuyu looked longing. This doomsday is simply not a human life, there is nothing to eat, it has almost made him bored to death, and if it goes on like this, he can't help but send people to other bases to make trouble!

"Of course." Shen Liang thought, and took another bag of candy from the space, "Give you a taste."

This is the ordinary flower candy he made from those edible flowers and sugar, that is, dyed with the color of the flower, looks colorful and good-looking, and the taste has a very strong floral fragrance. Shen Liang himself didn't like to eat this kind of sugar very much, so he put it in the warehouse after making it, and now he took it out for him to taste.

Lin Qiuyu took the candy, carefully took out a torn package and put it in his mouth, the fragrance of roses mixed with sweetness invaded the taste buds, he was stunned for a while, and then hugged Shen Liang with a "whoosh".

"Shen Liang! I don't care! I like you! Marry me! "