188

Chapter 188: Fanwai One: Try Together

In the afternoon, the base was filled with a faint floral fragrance, Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen sat on the balcony on the second floor to blow the breeze, the sun was warm, bringing some warm taste to early spring.

"Say, when is your wedding?" Shen Liang asked following their words.

Sun Shui, who was sitting opposite them, was stunned, pushed his glasses and did not speak, but the tips of his ears quietly reddened.

Or Xiao Que answered: "It's not clear, I've only been chasing people for a few days, besides, your old husband and wife are not in a hurry, what are we in a hurry."

As if it made sense, Yu Zhiwen looked at his lover beside him: "Manager Shen, it seems that we should also be in a hurry."

"I don't care what these do, whether the base is built or not." Shen Liang slumped in his chair and said, "Don't talk about us, how can you and Sun Shui get along, obviously they didn't like each other before, this is a happy and unhappy family?"

Xiao Que smiled, he remembered that when he and Sun Shui first met, it was quite interesting.

When the base was about to choose a deputy base commander, Xiao Que, as a high-level thunder specialist, had just touched the freshman base along the field team, and he accidentally met Sun Shui.

"When I met him, he was old." Xiao Que recalled with a smile, his face full of satisfaction, "At that time, in order to punish a murderous superpower, Sun Shui's face was not good-looking, like a big freezer, it looked very scary. Hearing

this, Sun Shui kicked Xiao Que's helpless eyes and disagreed with his scary words.

"At that time, I was thinking, this person is really fierce, but it is also really good-looking."

Shen Liang glanced at Sun Shui's cold face and secretly complained about Xiao Que's aesthetic ability.

Sun Shui's cold, that is really cold, the kind that is not vague at all.

After that, because they were selected as candidates for deputy base chief, their contact gradually increased.

Xiao Quele was loyal to teasing Sun Shui, and Sun Shui came to bring him and was responsible for teaching him the business of the base, so he generally endured his temper and often ignored his nature. This made Xiao Que happy and proud at the same time, but also really gave birth to a sense of warmth.

He knows his temperament, so he is not welcomed by others, probably the only person who has been entangled by him for so long and has no expression and has not rejected him, is Sun Shui.

So he teased him every day like he caught some fun toy, and gradually, he had some undeserved feelings for Sun Shui.

At that time, Yu Zhiwen disappeared from the base, leaving affairs to find Shen Liang, Sun Shuiqi's face was livid, but Xiao Que felt nothing, and even a little happy.

At least, he can get along with him.

So Xiao Que pestered Sun Shui when he was fine, and Sun Shui didn't know why, although he was helpless, he was never really angry.

That was when Yu Zhiwen was gone for about half a month, and Xiao Que could already adapt to the intensity of work, and the two worked overtime until late at night in the office.

"The wall outside the base still needs to continue to be built and manpowered, it's better for me to put these two teams of people..."

Before Sun Shui finished holding the document, Xiao Que withdrew the folder in his hand, and then pretended to be tired and put on his shoulder and muttered: "Ah, I'm so tired."

Sun Shui had never heard anyone complain to him about being tired, firstly, because Yu Zhiwen could really handle everything, and secondly, because leaders had face, and words like this would generally not be said in front of him.

So at this time, he was not only stunned, but also rarely did not know how to respond, and finally had to pretend to hold his glasses calmly, and at the same time secretly blamed himself in his heart for whether he really made him overworked, after all, he was newly appointed: "Then, I will come to those things, you rest first, and continue tomorrow."

Xiao Que smiled brightly: "In fact, it's okay not to rest, if you want a kiss, you won't get tired."

"Snap!"

What answered him was the sound of documents falling on his face.

Shen Liang laughed when he heard this, and he was very happy while patting Yu Zhiwen's thigh: "You are really bold, if I have to lift your chin."

Yu Zhiwen looked at him helplessly and patted his palm, grabbed his hand in his hand, and said, "Continue." There

are more days of this kind of teasing, and Sun Shui is used to it, and even if he really settles down one day, he may still be a little awkward.

On such a cold day in winter, the two rely on each other to work hard for the base, running around in the snow and night every day, and if there is nothing to do, they will chat together to pass the time to relax. Slowly got acquainted with a lot, that is, at this time, Xiao Que sadly found that he should have fallen into it.

So the teasing also became a temptation, but Sun Shui didn't know whether he really didn't understand or fake didn't understand, and he maintained his original emotions and appearance from beginning to end, and did not react to his temptation in the slightest.

That day, the rainstorm fell, Sun Shui went to the outer layer of the base to inspect in the morning, and talked to Xiao Que a few days ago, but Xiao Que kept it in mind and rushed over at the first time, at that time, Sun Shui was a little relieved.

He watched Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen show affection every day, and he didn't understand this aspect of the matter and was almost finished by popular science, but he didn't dare to confirm his thoughts, and he didn't know Xiao Que's attitude, so the time after that, even when he was moved, it was so covered by him.

Until the monster of the base comes, Yu Zhiwen is not at the base, Xiao Que, as the deputy base commander, must come forward.

Coming forward, it also means that following those superpowers to kill, the seventh-level superpowers are not invincible, plus there is no healing system superpowers in the base, so rush out, most of them may go and go back, and half are seriously injured and carried back.

But for the sake of the base, Xiao Que still insisted on going out, on the first day, because of serious injuries and recuperation coma, Sun Shui risked death to carry back from the beasts, but the monsters outside are still desperately squeezing, Sun Shui is both distressed and worried about Xiao Que, and can't let go of the monsters, that is really worried.

Fortunately, Xiao Que woke up the next day and asked to play despite his injuries, but this time, Sun Shui said that he did not agree to anything.

Persisted until Yu Zhiwen returned, the backbone of the base could finally be temporarily transferred, losing this strength that allowed Sun Shui to persist until now, he was relieved at the same time, but also his eyes were black, and he fell forward.

Then, a pair of hands held up in front of him to support him, Xiao Que looked at his tired and bloodless face, and took off his glasses that were already a little damaged with distress.

Sun Shui looked up at him suspiciously.

The glasses were thrown on the ground, as if someone was starting to approach, and Sun Shui breathed and watched him slowly approach him.

"Close your eyes." Someone's voice came.

Sun Shui hesitated, but obediently closed his eyes.

A cold and soft touch suddenly came from his right eye, and a reverent, pure kiss fell on his eye with a gentle force.

"How about we try it together?"