End

Chapter 189: Fanwai 2: Three Twists and Turns

"You don't know, that man just now is really too self-righteous, I really think that he is handsome, and he chases you for nothing." Bai Yao huffed with his hands on his waist, staring at the girl sitting under the tree reading quietly.

The girl's hair was slightly disturbed by the wind, and when she heard this, she raised her eyes and chuckled: "Oh, why are you more worried than me, I don't like him." Bai

Yaoyao's heart relaxed, and she trotted to her side and knocked: "Then do you have someone you like?" I'll help you test the temptation!

Han Lu looked at her: "Are you tempted?" Oh, last time you gave the boyfriend of the squad leader..."

"That man is a scumbag! I just hooked his hand lightly and he cheated..."

Han Lu tapped the book lightly on the top of her head, and said with disgust: "Not next time."

"Well, I'll listen to Lulu."

It was the best moment in their lives, they met on the campus of junior high school, classmates, and tablemates.

After classmates went to high school and college together, the two did not have a boyfriend, but for various reasons, they did not last long.

Until the end comes, we depend on each other.

Suddenly, one day, Han Lu told Bai Yaoyao that she had someone she liked, that is, Yu Zhiwen, a fire system powerhouse and a famous captain of the Dawning Base.

Bai Yaoyao couldn't tell what he felt in his heart, and with his own powers and means, he entered his team, and then helped Han Lu watch him and drive away all the women around him, just for Han Lu.

But unexpectedly, she prevented all women, but did not prevent a man.

When she knew that Yu Zhiwen and Shen Liang were getting better, she was angry on the surface, but there was still a trace of joy in her heart. He likes men, so is Lulu dead?

Later, she experienced a lot and cleaned up Lulu's mess, she actually enjoyed it, because only she would be so trusted by Lulu wholeheartedly. It wasn't until that day they were tricked into going to the lab that she felt threatened with death.

"Actually, I never thought that they would save me." Looking at the helicopter they were flying far away, Han Lu said expressionlessly.

Bai Yaoyao was a little worried about her emotions: "Lulu, you now..."

"I'm fine, I'm fine." Han Lu said, "Follow behind me." "

The days of scavenging are not good.

The environment of the end is too bad, in the first month, their bodies did not adapt to the outside environment, they often got sick, if it were not for Han Lu's power, they would have died outside long ago due to the torment of illness.

The food can also be barely enough, use the monster's crystal nucleus to exchange food in the base, and every time they go, they have to make themselves ugly, even if there are several dangers, so that they almost can't get out.

In the second month, a corpse tide broke out in a base, and they risked their lives to carefully hide behind the zombie tide, and quickly collected the treasures and crystal nuclei of the dead people on the field after the battle, or picked up the crystal nuclei that fell on the ground.

After that, he quickly left when he was caught up by those people, and continued to scavenge in another place.

In just a few months of scavenging, they were humiliated, pointed at and scolded, and fought with others on the street, but in the end, Han Lu helped her solve the problem and took revenge fiercely.

I have to say that Han Lu has changed a lot, becoming a little strange, but also a little fascinating.

Such Han Lu soon had an excellent suitor, a sixth-level offensive psychic who was also a scavenger. Unlike her powers, the two of them are much more efficient when matched.

What made Bai Yaoyao even more disappointed was that no matter how she made a move on that man, the other party was not moved in the slightest, and he told him that he loved Han Lu very much, loved him very much.

Perhaps, he is Han Lu's good person.

Bai Yaoyao is sad, she and Han Lu's life is so much a man, he takes good care of them, making people impeccable.

But one night, Han Lu woke her up quietly, and the two secretly ran far in the middle of the night, until Bai Yaoyao asked her, she smiled and said.

"He's so annoying, I don't like it, as long as the two of us are together."

Bai Yaoyao could never forget the ecstasy of that moment in her heart, that is, at that moment, she understood her heart.

She loves her.

After that, they changed bases, and Bai Yaoyao learned to shoot arrows under Han Lu's guidance and had his own means of attack.

After another scavenging, the two hid in the same tree to count the loot, Han Lu cleaned up, and suddenly saw a pair of silver rings inside.

There was some blood on the ring, it was a silver ring without oxidation, and it looked brand new.

"You took this?" Han Lu picked up two rings and asked.

Bai Yaoyao chuckled in her heart, she wanted to give this ring to her, but she didn't think about when to give it, and now she found it, and her heart was panicked.

"Hmm... Probably accidentally pulled it off, I look at it, it looks good..."

"Good-looking?" Han Lu played with it twice, putting one on her hand, and the other took her hand and put it on her ring finger, "One for that one."

"This..." Bai Yaoyao was a little confused, "What do you mean?"

"All sent rings, what do you mean." Han Lu smiled, "Or are you unwilling?"

"Yes!"

"Fool." In fact, Han Lu was moved, earlier than Bai Xiao.

On the night before the New Year, the two played with snow for a day, had snowball fights, built snowmen, ate a very full barbecue, and used the seasoning Shen Liang gave them, and they ate very satisfied.

The next day, Bai Yaoyao received Han Lu's flower, and she didn't want to look at it more, and put it into the space to prevent it from withering.

During the New Year, they also mixed into the base, frolicked and played, and passed the year easily.

Later, they joined the freshman base again, in Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen's team, this time Han Lu was the captain of a squad, and she was her deputy team.

They have a new place to live, they don't have to be displaced or fight each other, but what they miss most is their life during the scavenging period.

A few years later, the results of the earth's reconstruction were remarkable, and Han Lu was invited to participate in the 30th anniversary of the reconstruction, and early in the morning, Bai Yaoyao sorted out her clothes and said with a smile: "It's so beautiful, my family Lulu is on TV."

Han Lu was amused: "It's not the first time."

"This time is different, the earth has been rebuilt to this day, it is rare to have an anniversary, and Yu Zhiwen, a busy person, is also there." Bai Yaoyao said, "You saw him asking Shen Liang if he was free, it would be a pity not to make a table of hot pot on such a good day."

"Gluttony, I see you're a gluttonous hot pot!"

"Hehe, his hot pot tastes the most authentic."

Han Lu smiled and kissed her gently: "Okay, I know, you are waiting for me at home obediently." "