6

Chapter 6: The male protagonist who has returned from rebirth

The sun outside has already shown signs of falling again, Shen Liang finished eating the apple, leisurely poured some water on the plants, picked a plate of apples and put them in the middle of the table, and after 009 repeatedly ensured that the water was clean, he got a bottle of water from the puddle to keep drinking.

[Host, this is called Tianchi, not a puddle! ] 009 listened to the host mouthful of puddles, and couldn't help but say.

"Is there a difference?" Shen Liang doesn't care, it's all in a puddle.

[Of course! ] The water of Tianchi can strengthen the body and evolve special energy, which is very luxurious for plant planting! 009 simply wanted to wake up his master who he didn't know to cherish, but he didn't dare.

"Oh." Shen Liangtuo drank a sip of cool water, thoughtfully, the taste was indeed good.

009 suddenly felt that it was not quite right, and asked cautiously: [Host, what are you thinking?]

"Wondering what would happen if I sold this Goldfinger to the protagonist."

【! 009 was shocked by his thoughts, [Host are you serious?]

Shen Liang just smiled faintly, not seeing his thoughts at all.

It was getting late, Shen Liang went out again to wander around, this time he did not hang around in vain, and just saw a vague monster outside the protective circle given by the system.

This monster is a bit like a unicorn, the body is like a horse, and a horn has a horn on its head, but it is not as good as a unicorn, and there are rotten wounds in many places on the body, staring around fiercely, the body size is not small, and it is very disgusting to watch.

He just glanced at it from a distance, and he felt a different experience than in the novel, but if it weren't for the tight protective cover of the system, he would like to take a closer look.

The next day:

The apples that had been left overnight were still fresh, and Shen Liang, who had watered the plants, stretched out, pondering that there was nothing to do for the time being, and began to experiment with his own powers.

The afternoon sun was dazzling, the scorching temperature seemed to scorch the trees, many monsters were hiding in the shadows, but the temperature in the cabin was still cool.

However, at three or four o'clock in the afternoon, suddenly the sky was dark, and it seemed depressed and dull, as if the air had been sucked away, and the monsters everywhere were also dangling irritably.

"Boom!"

The head of a zombie was split and rolled to the ground with a grunt, black blood flowing all over the ground.

"Gangzi, you are quiet! Say it several times! Liu Xun was startled by him, and said angrily.

Liu Ganghan waved the axe in his hand, smiled loyally, and his voice echoed around: "Brother, got it!"

Liu Xun was startled by his voice, and was just about to train him again, but was stopped by the young man in the front.

"The boss's mood doesn't look very good, you better be quiet, less fuss." The young man wore Sven's glasses, and he looked very weak, but the expression on his face was very cold, and he spoke with a cold feeling.

Liu Xun Liu Gang believed this young man very much, and his attitude was lowered a little, but when he saw that the boss still had a gentle smile, he said suspiciously: "The boss seems to be in a good mood." I

don't know why, the boss's personality has suddenly changed in the past few days, and his attitude towards them is much better, and his face is smiling, not like he is in a bad mood.

The young man glanced at them, and then looked at the boss who was whispering something to his subordinates, stroking the light of the long sword, thoughtfully: "Hmm." Huh

? Hmm, what does it mean? What he says always makes people scratch their heads. The two were confused, but they didn't speak again.

Hearing that the team behind was finally quiet, Yu Zhiwen's irritable mood calmed down a little, he looked at a large group of people behind him, habitually raised the smile that always hung on his face in his previous life, and said: "Look at this sky, there should be heavy rain soon, today we will find a place to rest for the night, find resources in advance, in order to prevent attracting monsters, everyone should keep quiet!"

"Yes!" Liu Gang replied loudly and angrily, causing a group of people to look at him in unison.

Liu Xun was almost angry with him, but fortunately, Yu Zhiwen did not pursue it, and took them to find a place to shelter from the rain.

At about four or five o'clock, the sky was completely dark, and the gloomy rain clouds finally began to rush to fall, bean-sized rainwater rolled down the eaves, and the curtain of water woven in front of the wooden house was abruptly truncated by a red apple.

[Host, the rain of the end is poisonous, so you can't eat apples. 009 helpless Dao.

Shen Liang's fingers paused, casually retracted the stupidity of washing apples with rain, and quickly changed the topic: "With such a heavy rain, are the potatoes and apple trees outside okay?"

[It won't drip, this bit of rain is nothing, it's a big deal to wait for the rain to stop and the owner can warm it up with special energy! ]

Just this afternoon, 009 watched in amazement as his master went from not understanding what a power was to completely figuring out the use of power, and there were more tricks.

In this regard, it can only weakly sigh that the host is too bullish, and it is too weak, and kneel to the big guy.

Since 009 said so, Shen Liang didn't ask anything more, just thought in a trance, he remembered that after this rain, it seemed that this book ushered in a small high and tide. After writing the protagonist's forbearance for three years and being framed by villains, he finally decided to take revenge on the rise, and then met the heroine's story.

If he could, he still wanted to go to the sidelines and make it lively, and he was still very interested in the male protagonist of Long Aotian who was overbearing and cool in the book. He can keep reading this book, and part of it is his love for the character of the male protagonist.

But if he can go, whether he is going to sabotage or simply see, depends on his own mood.

The plants he planted grew quickly, and with the energy and the warmth of the Tianchi water, the field was simply the same every day. Even because of the successful blessing of Shen Liangmu's special ability, the system also rewarded him with a little vine, he simply found a place to plant it first, and decided to get a grape rack when it grew more, and then there would be more grapes to make wine.

Until the morning a week after planting, Shen Liang, who opened the door, saw red apples all over the yard, filled with a sweet smell, a gentle breeze, and the heavy branches swayed gently, as if they were going to fall in the next moment.

【Ripe! 】 The host is ripe!

Shen Liang was also in a good mood, leaning against the wooden door and teasing it with a rare tug at the corner of his mouth: "I'm still fine, I'm not ripe."

"It's ripe apples!]

Just two days ago, Shen Liang had already harvested all the potatoes he planted, and only yesterday planted another batch, and the rest was put into the storage room. It's just that this is over, and there is something to do again.