42

Chapter 42: Lessons

Shen Liang's expression became cold, Yu Zhiwen looked at him, his smile also faded, just raised his legs and took a step forward, originally dozing off on the shelf, the grumpy Devil Pepper was woken up.

Rows of red flame walls instantly appeared in the store, blocking in front of these people and protecting every shelf in the store.

"Ugh!" Wang Yue screamed from the flames on the bread, and immediately let go, and at the same time quickly retreated and dodged the wall of fire in front of him.

"It hurts! whose fire is this!

Everyone screamed and shook their hands, this flame was not large, but it was extremely painful when it fell on the body, as if it could be burned directly through the skin in the flesh and blood.

It's just that there are people who are still not afraid of death and think that they are water system powers, wrapping their arms with water and holding those foods through the wall of fire, not wanting this fire to suddenly become fierce after touching the water, and burning his entire body along his arm in an instant.

"Ah! Save me, save me! I was wrong! Hurry up..."

He wanted to use his water system energy to put out the fire, but found it useless, so he could only watch the fire on his body get bigger and bigger, and the miserable sound resounded throughout the store.

The surroundings finally quieted down, and everyone looked at this low-level supernatural person indifferently but fortunately, and looked at the wall of fire beside them in fear, not daring to move again.

Until the man burned to ashes and was swept away with leaves and eaten by the devil pepper on the shelf, Shen Liang did not stop it.

"This... This is a mutant plant!

"Mutant plants are killing people in the base! Hurry up and report to the base!

Wang Yue looked at the flame extinguished by his fingertips and thoughtfully.

"Don't move! Don't move here, things won't be burned! She yelled.

At this time, the remaining people who still had fire on their bodies immediately rubbed far away from the shelf, and sure enough, after leaving the shelf, the flames on their bodies began to slowly decrease until they disappeared.

At this time, the entire store has been spread by firelight, and these flames are attached to every shelf and wall, but they have not injured a single bag, which shows that this mutant plant's control of fire is excellent.

Wang Yue's face was pale, and he secretly said why he had just committed a crime to rob these things, even if it was delicious, the little life was the most important!

"As you can see, you need to follow order here, and if you fight or have any bad thoughts, you don't have to walk out of the store." Shen Liang said.

After a moment of silence, suddenly, someone roared in a panic: "You, what kind of broken shop you are!" I don't buy it!

After

that, he turned his head and left, but a wall of fire appeared in front of him again, and the thick flames made the temperature here continue to rise. At this time, everyone saw that the flame was controlled by the devil pepper, and they did not dare to move rashly.

The man braked suddenly, trembling with fright by the fire, but he did not forget to say what he said: "What do you mean by this, do you want to buy and sell strongly!" I'm telling you, my brother is an inner power! If you dare to move me..."

Shen Liang was too lazy to explain to him, and the pea pod lazily lifted a leaf to wrap him for a length, rummaged twice, and easily took away his space storage.

The man's face turned pale, and the words that kept coming out of his mouth began to slow down, avoiding everyone's gaze.

"Three bags of bread, ten apples, three bags of biscuits, plus the wasted food you just crashed, a total of a sixth-level crystal nucleus, pay." Shen Liang took out something from it one by one, and the lion opened his mouth.

Again, another mutant plant!

Looking at the pea pod, Wang Yue's eyes were stunned, could it be that this person is a wood-based supernatural who can control mutated plants?

Obviously, many people present came to their senses, and their faces were ugly when they looked at the chaotic scenes around them.

After watching the man leave embarrassed after compensating with ten fifth-level crystal nuclei, they were even more terrified.

The scene was stalemated for a few seconds, and Wang Yue took a deep breath and said, "Sir, I'm sorry we were too excited just now, and I am willing to compensate you for your losses."

When he said this, many people followed suit.

Nonsense, this is a powerful adult with two mutant plants of no low level, even if he himself does not do it, these two mutant plants are enough for all of them, even the elite hunting team in the base to eat a pot, it is easy to deal with them, they still know that life is great.

Shen Liang didn't speak, but Yu Zhiwen, who had been watching the play, said with a cold face: "The one who compensates comes to me."

Many people only then saw that there was still standing Yu Zhiwen inside and regretted it even more, this is good, I already knew that I calmed down, I wanted to take the opportunity to go along with something, but this time I lost my wife and broke the army.

Yu Zhiwen is a representative of youth, strength and handsomeness in this base, his existence can be described as unknown to everyone, no one knows it, and the power under him is also top-notch, offend him, then no one in the base will dare to buy you and sell things to you.

It can be said that in the future, they don't know whether they can survive in this base, and now they can only quickly compensate to let this big guy dissipate, and hope to see that he has not recorded so many of them, and if he can't recognize them, naturally there will be no trouble.

Some people also hid things in the space storage at the beginning, and now they are in a dilemma, how not to be good, there is always a fluke in their hearts.

Seeing that they quieted down, the devil pepper collected the flames, and these people saw the appearance of the things on the shelves, the originally neat shelves became messy, and many things fell on the ground and were trampled on very miserable.

Fortunately, driven by small lives, these people honestly put things away, only to find that the price of these things, especially bread and biscuits, was not expensive at all, and they could not take such a big risk to rob it.

Watching the situation recover, Shen Liang's face looked a lot better. These people are all people from the outer layer, and their quality is not good in the first place, and they do not account for these in the last days. But in his shop, it is necessary to follow his rules and order.

When these people checked out, there were still people who used space storage to hide things with a fluke attitude, were unceremoniously kicked away by pea pods, confiscated his storage, and directly beat out the trouble.

After such a scene, others are really much more honest.

[It's still a good use of the farm's spirit plant, hehe] 009 began to get up again after reading it.

Watching the scene under control, Yu Zhiwen also came to the back of the bar and looked at Shen Liang: "These plants?

"Oh, it's okay, they're quite obedient." Shen Liang said, looking up at him with a different expression, "How?"

"Nothing."

Yu Zhiwen frowned, feeling a little irritable, secretly saying that he was confused, and he didn't find the strangeness of these two plants at first.

Thinking about it this way, this Shen Liang is really abnormal everywhere, could it be that he is also reborn? This is not impossible, if he can be reborn, will others also be reborn?