145

Chapter 145: Upgrade Up

009:...... It wants to go back quickly and say...

In any case, it is still necessary to separate, and it just so happens that Yu Zhiwen is also very busy during this time, and this separation may allow the other party to concentrate more.

The next day, at the gate of the base, Shen Liang sat in the car and waved to Yu Zhiwen, and then turned and left.

Yu Zhiwen stood a little lonely at the door of the base, Sun Shui was close, obviously felt the cold air on his body, and said helplessly: "Although the prepared surprise is lost, can you go to him, the location of Kunlun Mountain is not unclear."

Yu Zhiwen was a little hesitant: "Will he be happy for me to go to him?"

"I'll just say that, you feel free." Sun Shui looked at him with a look of wanting to go, and said deliberately.

Yu Zhiwen: ... You have become bad.

After Shen Liang left, he was silent for a while, and it was not until he returned to the farm that he lay on the bed, rarely startled, looking at the ceiling with blank eyes.

009 carefully reminded [host, upgrade...]

"What's wrong, it seems that this upgrade is very important to you." Shen Liang, he had never seen it urging him to upgrade so much.

Listening to his voice was quite normal, 009 breathed a sigh of relief and returned to his previous appearance: [Yes, it is very important and important, and it takes several days to upgrade. ]

Okay, then he will work hard.

Shen Liang threw away those bad emotions in his head, 009 has been accompanying him to this world for more than a year, how to say that he also has some feelings, or get his business first.

Besides, it's time for the farm to go further, winter is coming, and there is always a little need to deal with it.

Remembering that there were still rewards that had not been claimed, Shen Liang first received the rewards.

[Congratulations to the host for obtaining rewards: special energy upgraded to level eight, a Kunlun tree house, a nest of silkworm babies, forty pairs of adult geese, and unlock special high-level seeds: foam seeds. ]

【Reward has been claimed】

There are still quite a

lot of rewards, Shen Liang took out all the things and put them in the space, and then opened the upgrade.

【System upgrade...】

【Host, I'll leave first!】

009 said goodbye with joy.

"Go ahead." Shen Liang also got up from the bed, changed into clothes that were convenient for doing things, and prepared to inspect his farm.

Everything on the farm is thriving, in contrast to the barren land outside. When he came this time, he found that there were already many foreign mutant plants on the farm.

These mutated plants are the original plants of Kunlun Mountain, and after the system shrouded Kunlun Mountain, these plants had nowhere to go, and they were all used as coolies by the head of the devil pepper.

During this period, many mutant plants that others usually have to be very wary of when they see it are here, either obediently converged their branches and leaves and walked over carefully, or avoided him from a distance.