75

Chapter 75: Sugar Production

For a time, there was a strong fragrance wafting from far away outside the base.

The taste of the dishes made by the chef is different, a table of many dishes, have been eaten by them, the taste is delicious, after eating, Lin Qiuyu has already stood tall on the chair and can't move.

"It's so uncomfortable..." Lin Qiuyu held his stomach and pouted, feeling that the food was about to overflow from his mouth, and Qi Ye had already prepared to take out the stomach digestion tablets for him to eat.

After eating and drinking, Shen Liang began to discuss business with them.

"Big Brother Yu and I won't stay here for long." Shen Liang said, "His base and my farm are inseparable from people, so we will leave after staying for a month at most." One

month was enough time for him to complete the points he had sold 1 million points, and now the task was half completed.

"Huh?" Lin Qiuyu immediately stopped and sat up from the chair, "Then I'll go with you too!" I help you take care of the farm!

Qi Ye looked at Shen Liang helplessly, if he didn't know something, he was really worried that Shen Liang had abducted Lin Qiuyu.

"I don't need you to go over, I'm worried that you will eat up my farm, but I just have a business to do with you." Shen Liang had already asked 009 in advance, and 009 said that this method of obtaining points was possible.

As long as the crystal nucleus obtained by the normal route, it can be exchanged for points.

If he can succeed, then even if there are more points tasks in the future, he will not be afraid.

When it came to business, Qi Ye became serious: "You said."

"I want to give the method materials for beer and sugar to the Early Rain base."

Leaving Lin Qiuyu and Qi Ye's room, Shen Liang stretched out in satisfaction, and he was done.

However, he looked at Yu Zhiwen, who had not spoken from beginning to end, and felt that he was a little unhappy, although the expression on his face was the same as ever.

"Why not be happy?" Shen Liang asked.

Yu Zhiwen shook his head: "I'm not unhappy."

"Are you wondering why I didn't cooperate with your base?" Shen Liang didn't believe it and said with a smile.

Yu Zhiwen still shook his head: "No, my base is too small, not as big as the early rain base."

He also said that he was not unhappy. Shen Liang listened to his words, and laughed mercilessly: "These two for the Autumn Rain Base are not my main thing, and whether it can succeed is not certain, just test the water." I want to leave you with another surprise, but this one is still being experimented.

"If it succeeds, it will definitely surprise you."

Yu Zhiwen looked at the young man's radiant eyes intently, and a faint smile pulled out at the corner of his mouth.

"Then I'll wait for you to succeed."

The realm of the Autumn Rain base is very large, and Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen left the base after a few days of rest to explore the surrounding mountains, collecting crystal nuclei while studying the surprises he said.

Because it was a surprise, Yu Zhiwen often couldn't see Shen Liang's figure, which made him very depressed.

And Shen Liang himself, of course, sneaked back to the farm, and he and Qi Ye had already made an appointment about beer and sugar. He first gave a batch of raw materials, and Qi Ye was responsible for manpower and research.

During this period, he only needs to save enough raw materials and give them regularly, which makes him a lot easier.

In the farm, the first batch of peaches had already grown, because there was no space, so Shen Liang did not see the peach blossoms blooming, which was quite regrettable.

After waiting for ten days, Qi Ye finally sent someone to deliver the news that the beer had been preliminarily made, and it only took another month or two to open it and try it.

And the sugar has been made successfully, there are enough beets, there is enough sugar.

This made Lin Qiuyu so happy that he almost didn't throw himself into Shen Liang's arms and kiss him, and after being pulled away by the two, he released the news out of the base with a high profile.

So the entire people of the Early Rain base learned overnight that sugar could be made in the base.

Fang Xue is a water system sixth-level powerhouse, who lived quite moisturized in the last days, and when everyone was short of water, she made a lot of money with her water system power. Now doing logistics in a hunting squad, safe and guaranteed, I don't know how many women are envious.

Today, she got up early in the morning as usual, and hurried to the hunters' association, she wanted to see if there were any suitable tasks, preferably with lower risk, so that although the reward was not high, it was safer.

And this kind of task is generally very popular.

It was only today that she entered the Hunters Association and was startled by the people inside.

A large piece of black pressing, too many people! And they are all shouting what is very lively, which makes Fang Xue a little bitter, it seems that today's task is not to think about it.

But what are these people doing? Could it be that some big people are coming? The last time it caused such a sensation was the visit of the legendary base chief.

The crowd was so loud and noisy, she looked anxious, and couldn't help but pull a low-level psychic next to her who she usually looked down on at all and asked, "What's going on?" Is there any big man ahead? Or are rare mutant monsters coming out?

The man was obviously also excited, and was surprised to hear her words: "You don't even know this? Why did you go last night?

Fang Xue frowned: "I slept last night." "In order to grab the task, she went to bed very early.

"No wonder you don't know, sugar is sold in the base!"

"Huh?" Fang Xue was a little lacking in interest, sugar is such a precious thing, of course she knows that there is a sale, but those sugars are not what these people can buy, the amount is pitiful, compared to salt, it can really be regarded as a sugar equal to a gold.

"It's not that no one sells sugar, so excited?" She already wanted to leave.

The man knew what she was thinking when he looked at her expression, and almost called her an idiot when he was excited, but fortunately he stopped his mouth in time, but his tone was still very excited: "You know what!" This sugar is not aged sugar in the space, it is the sugar made by our base!

"Our base can produce sugar!" And half a catty of sugar only needs a fourth-level crystal nucleus! Half a kilogram of rock sugar, just a fifth-level crystal nucleus! "

Half a catty of sugar, a fourth-level crystal nucleus!

The base can produce sugar!

Not the kind of sugar in space that has been stored for many years!

Fang Xue was a little confused by these explosive news, and these words were surrounding her head, and she didn't know what to react for a while, or even whether to believe this nonsense guy in front of her.

"How is it possible! That's half a pound of sugar! A fourth-level crystal nucleus can be bought, do you remember correctly? "She still doesn't believe it, even if the base can produce sugar, it should be very expensive."

"Don't believe it, anyway, the base has already issued a task, the first two hundred people buy it at this price, and the back is half a kilogram of sugar and two fourth-level crystal nuclei." The man said, "But I can still afford it, I must buy some back!" "

The base ... Has the task already been issued?

Fang Xue was stunned for a while, looking at the crowded hunters' association, oneAfter stirring the spirit, he decisively dialed the communication of the boss who was still asleep.

Amazing! Hurry up and grab the candy!