32

Chapter 32: Shop Opening Tasks

The man was stunned, and then he reacted that he was asking himself, and whispered: "My name is Gan Xuan." "

Ganxuan? The name is a bit familiar.

After Shen Liang circled this name in his mind, he didn't remember who it was, and estimated that it might be the original owner's impression, so he didn't continue to embarrass his head: "Gan Xuan, which side of the house is cleaner?"

Gan Xuan hesitated, still did not dare to ask his name, and followed his words: "Lord Hui, most of the quiet residences are in the inner base, and in the outer area, there are only fewer people in Area B."

"If the adult is a superpower, there are also places where the supernatural lives, all in Area A, and Area B is the residence of the family of the Psychic, that is, the house price in Area A is more expensive than other places."

Gan Xuan is very precious to these things, and he knows it very clearly, but he dreams of awakening his powers and living like a person.

Shen Liang was planning in his heart while listening, he didn't plan to go to the inner layer, there were more people in the outer layer, although there were many rich people in the inner layer, but there were many people with more thoughts. The outer layer is divided into four areas of ABCD, and the CDs are the residences of ordinary people, only AB is close to the inner layer, so it makes sense that the house price is expensive.

"Let's go to Area A first."

"Yes."

Area A is the place with the most supernatural abilities in the outer layer of the Dawning Base, ordinary people can't come, and it is also the area with the most hunters, and there is also a branch altar of hunters, which can be described as powerful.

"Sir, you may be interested in the hunters." Getting into the car in the base that required crystal nuclei to open, Gan Xuan huddled in a corner and stood restrained, not forgetting to share with him what he knew.

"Talk about it." Shen Liangxin was not here, but looked at this kind of scooter curiously.

The scooter is no different from the ordinary car, or even uglier, but the crystal nucleus is used instead of gasoline, and the strength has also greatly increased by a level.

There is a lot of space inside the car, and there is a driver who does not hear anything outside the window and drives dutifully, and Gan Xuan is a few meters away from him, and his mouth is still introducing the hunter, and it is not difficult to hear the worship of the hunter in his words.

"The hunter's power is very large, there are his altars in the inner and outer layers of our Dawning base, and most of the supernatural beings register in it to receive tasks and get paid..."

He chattered, these words also reminded Shen Liang of something, this hunter association is very powerful, and then there are countless entanglements with the protagonist, which is a difficult character to deal with.

"Do they have money?" Shen Liang suddenly interrupted him and asked.

Gan Xuan was stunned, but still respectfully replied to his words: "Sir, the hunters are very crystalline... of money.

"That'll do." Shen Liang only cares about this and can afford his things, as for the rest, that is what the male and female masters are worried about.

Saying this, Gan Xuan didn't know what to say, so he could only remain silent awkwardly and try to reduce his sense of existence.

The speed of the car was fast, and the two got out of the car and came to a small building, where they found renters.

"Sir, there are not many rooms left in Area A, only there are many rooms left in the east of the city and outside the city." The woman at the front desk introduced her wholeheartedly, and Gan Xuan knew that there was no more for him, so she stood aside.