103

Chapter 103: Seems angry?

Jirou also followed their gaze to the side, and saw a delicate teenager lazily leaning on the sofa, wearing loose short sleeves and brown trousers, staring at the orange juice on the table.

She took a rare look twice more before retracting her gaze, but her brows were already a little displeased, and she couldn't hold back her tone and aggravated a little: "Why not, I refused before I said what it was, Commander Yu was too decisive."

"Nirvana Base Chief said and smiled, what you came here for, we all know in our own hearts." Although Long Zheng smiled, his tone became less polite, "We are very grateful for your cooperation, but if the conditions are related to this store, we cannot agree to it for the time being." Seeing

that they were not afraid of their own uncooperative appearance, Jirou raised them to a higher level in his heart, and those who could do this to themselves must have something to rely on.

In fact, Yu Zhiwen is indeed not very short of these weapons, there are many high-level superpowers under him, it is no problem to deal with monsters for the time being, buying these weapons, but adding a layer of insurance, no one will dislike themselves for getting stronger and stronger.

"Give me a reason." Ji Judo, "Is it not supplied?" Then I can wait. The

atmosphere between them was already a little tense, and Shen Liang, who was distracted on the side, finally came back to his senses, drank orange juice and glanced at them, and found that something was wrong.

At this time, Long Jian began to change shifts and rest, and he rushed to him with two ice creams, while shouting: "Manager Shen!" Eat ice cream! "

Manager Shen? Jirou looked at Shen Liang in surprise.

Shen Liang saw that she was being watched by the three people next to her, and helplessly took the ice cream in her hand: "Don't eat too much, it's still not good for your health."

"It's okay, I'm fine!" Long Key bit on the spoon, and only after realizing it did he see the three people next to him, "Brother? Commander Yu? This one should be... Nirvana Base Commander?

Gongrou raised a smile: "Hello, just call me

Gongrou, you are Long Zheng's sister Long Key, I heard your brother say about you."

"Ah, my brother mentioned me." Long Key didn't have the slightest response to this gentle woman, he could only smile awkwardly, ready to slip away, "You guys talk first, I... I'll go get ice cream for you!

After

speaking, the soles of the feet were disconnected with oil fruits.

Kerou raised a smile: "Your sister is very cute.

Long Zheng looked at the back of his sister Huhu Shengwei and reluctantly accepted her "cute" praise.

The identity was broken, and Shen Liang was embarrassed to ignore them, so he picked up a jug of orange juice from his hand and walked over, and sat in the other corner of the empty table: "Brother Yu, Chairman Long Zheng, the head of the Gongrou base, the daimyo for a long time, don't mind if I come to sit."

Yu Zhiwen quietly moved the chair next to him, reached out and naturally took his orange juice jug, picked up the cup on the table and poured orange juice.

Shen Liang's hands were empty, this kind of thing was often done by Yu Zhiwen before, but I don't know why, but this time he suddenly felt strange and a little embarrassed.

"If anything, this is Manager Shen's shop, if you mind it, you also mind us." Looking at Yu Zhiwen's attitude, Jirou now understood that the base commander of this freshman base had met a nemesis, and this nemesis was also related to her purpose this time.

She didn't know Shen Liang, so her originally stable heart also swayed a little. The more she did this, the more relaxed her tone became, as if she had just come to talk to them.

While speaking, Yu Zhiwen had already poured the orange juice and handed it to Gongrou and Long Zheng, and at the same time gave a cup to himself, and added some to Shen Liang's cup.

His attitude was natural, as if nothing had happened, and Shen Liang was relieved at the same time, but also a little inexplicably angry.

After Shen Liang joined, Yu Zhiwen didn't speak anymore, but Long Zheng occasionally added two sentences, and after talking for a while, Jirou changed the topic back.

"That's right, I want to do a deal with the freshman base, can a grocery store like you also open one in the hunter association of our base?" Kerou asked Shen Liang directly this time.

Shen Liang shook his head decisively: "I'm afraid this won't work." Jirou

deliberately glanced at Long Zheng and Yu Zhiwen, neither of them had an opposing look, it seemed that this store manager Shen was indeed not simple.

"The current grocery store in the base can only temporarily supply the inner layer of the new base, and we can't take care of the outer layer of the base, and if we add the Nirvana base, it is even more impossible." Shen Liang said, "These things are not easy to make, I hope you can understand."

Even if he can open a branch, he will not open it now, the biggest advantage of the new base is this store, if it is opened in someone else's base, then their advantage is gone.

So only when the time is ripe will he think about it.

His words made Kerou unable to refute it, although she was mentally prepared for this result.

"Then, let's each take a step back, and I will still give up that point, but if the freshman base has the ability and idea to open a branch, the priority is our Nirvana base."

Shen Liang looked at Yu Zhiwen, who received his gaze and nodded with a light smile: "Of course."

"That. Happy to work with. "Judo.

"Nice to work with."

Then they began to work out the details, which were not processed until about three o'clock in the morning the next day.

"I'm leaving, there are still things in the base that can't be separated from me." Ji Rou declined Long Zheng's invitation and said, "But I want to buy something back, and I also ask Store Manager Shen to be accommodating and not restrict my purchase."

"Of course." Shen Liang agreed quickly.

Jirou is worthy of being the lord of deep pockets, see everything come a little, expensive and not expensive all to the counter, the bold look made Long Zheng think of his former self.

Once upon a time, he was also like this without blinking. Until he met Shen Liang, his crystal nucleus couldn't control it and ran out. Coupled with his sister's consumption, if it weren't for the Hunters' Association's strong ability to absorb gold, he would be a poor bastard by now.

By the time the base commander was sent away, it was already five o'clock in the morning.

"My sister is also almost off work, I'll pick her up and take a step first." Long Zheng said and got into the car and waved at them.

As soon as he left, only the two of them were left in the empty base.

The street lights in the base are on, and the surrounding area is bright and quiet, only a few guards not far away patrol with all their might.

Yu Zhiwen thought and thought, but still spoke: "Today... Sorry, I didn't control it.

What does

it mean to not control it? Shen Liangmu's face was very entangled, but his face was dead face: "It's okay, that, I also apologize, are you okay?"

Yu Zhiwen was also a little embarrassed: "It's okay, it's okay, it's not so fragile." The

two people said insincerely, and inexplicably became more embarrassed.

But although the villain in their hearts has run halfway around the world, their expressions are still steady, and there is not the slightest mistake.