185

Chapter 185: The Truth

Gan Xuan is very confident about this: "As long as our powers are still there, we will not lose control. How about it, do you want to join us, now we have succeeded more than half, as long as it goes on like this, this plan will be completed smoothly soon.

Shen Liang had a bad premonition: "Half of the success? The

cloaked man smiled at this time and said, "You don't know yet, now, there are already beasts that have been successfully controlled by us to attack various bases, and the controlled them are not those bases that can resist."

Shen Liang looked at Gan Xuan in disbelief, and the smile on his face was replaced by a cold color: "Are you crazy? Command to let monsters kill?

"What's wrong with that, those people are rotten, cold, dirty, and their minds are dirtier and more disgusting than rats, what's the point of keeping them?" Gan Xuan's face was full of disgust, and when he mentioned them, they all looked disgusted, "Damn people, going to hell as soon as possible is their final destination."

Shen Liang didn't understand his thoughts more and more, and such a Gan Xuan didn't look like a normal person at all, more like a complete madman.

"I'm curious how you infiltrated the human world and the monster world so deeply in such a short time." Shen Liang said, "Because of this half-human next to you? The

cloaked man looked at Shen Liang in disgust, and seemed to be very dissatisfied with his title.

"Of course not, aren't you curious who the real president of the Hunters Association is?" Gan Xuan smiled, and the white gloves gently rubbed in his hands, "The former president is him, and the current president is me." Former

president? Shen Liang looked at the cloaked man in surprise, he really didn't understand their relationship, and he was a little confused.

When Yu Zhiwen and the others found their location, the entire building suddenly collapsed, a faint electric light appeared on the roof, and a bloody person landed safely from the air on lightning.

When Yu Zhiwen saw the person coming, he was relieved and raised a heart at the same time.

"How are you?" He rushed over, looking at his bloodied appearance a little dazed.

Shen Liang looked at him, swallowed a mouthful of blood in his throat, and said lightly: "It's okay, skin trauma, be careful!"

As soon as

the words fell, everyone standing here quickly dodged away.

A fierce wind wrapped in sharp weapons passed through the crowd, and everything in the way was cut into several neat parts.

"The ninth-level dual-lineage is half-human and half-corpse, and the seventh-level spiritual system controls the mind and is able to be happy." Shen Liang spoke extremely quickly, "Quick victory." Hearing

the strength of the enemy, even Yu Zhiwen's expression froze.

The cloaked people turned into a violent wind, facing them without a trace, Lin Qiuyu raised his hand, and with the light rain in the sky, he solidified the entire road surface and temporarily blocked the gust of wind.

Fortunately, when it rains, it can also make his powers emit the effect of eighth-level powers.

Shen Liang was pushed to Han Lu, and the white light in Han Lu's hand flashed slightly, and it made Shen Liang feel a lot better just a few breaths.

Slowing down, Shen Liang did not hesitate to let the devil pepper and pea join the battle, as for the exploding blueberry, Fang Cai let him escape is no longer possible, now he can only go to the space to rest.