19

Chapter 19: New Tasks

For every new crop, there will be a bonus mission, although the reward is not much, but it is better than nothing. But today he has a new big task.

[New mission released! ] Mission content: Kill ten Kunlun Mountain monsters and preliminarily improve the Kunlun Mountain map. Mission time: unlimited]

Shen Liang saw the word "unlimited", and decided not to rush to complete the task now, I don't know when Yu Zhiwen will come back, it's still a little dangerous to complete the task now, at least take a look again.

But Shen Liang looked at the grapes that had grown a lot of vines around the field, and the gourd vines that had just spread a long piece of land, and knew that he had to go out first.

Otherwise, let the grapes and gourd vines grow, and you don't know what they will look like.

Do it if you want, while the time is still early, Shen Liang carried a big axe, and the system said, and the heroic rushed out, an axe... Cut down the ancient tree next to it.

More than half an hour later, Shen Liang tied a bunch of dry branches with vines behind him and dragged them back to the farmland, those vines were just some common small mutant plants around, he tried it and was quite strong, so he smoked a few back and used it, during which he did not encounter a single monster.

The system closed the protective cover, he also stopped at the edge of the field, after releasing them, a few vines did not panic, after looking around, he found that the environment here was much better than the place they were originally in, so he took root in the land in front of Shen Liang with such an upright and peaceful heart.

Shen Liang held a pile of wood and looked at the vine that had just struggled desperately so that his face changed, and sighed: "Plant heart, needle under the sea." Ignoring

the vines, he drew his rookie knife, picked up the wood and got to work.

Vines and plants all need to have a supporting shelf, he is not good at carpentry, but there is no way, so he has to simply do it himself, and when he goes out next time, he must first find out if there is a similar shelf to move back, so that he does not have to trouble himself.

The special gourd seeds were planted separately from the gourd seeds that Shen Liang bought himself, and the special seeds could survive without being in the farmland, so he planted the gourd between two tall apple trees and let it grow freely.

It's just that the shelf is only half done, the sky is already dark, Shen Liang took a bath, because he didn't eat seriously at noon, he opened a package of dry food for dinner, and sat on the table to eat alone.

Somehow, while eating, he thought of Yu Zhiwen.

If you remember correctly, according to the original plot, he has already returned to the base today, and then met the heroine.

I don't know how he is now, what is he going to do?

"Captain, this warehouse is so hidden and the integrity is so high, there should be a lot of grain stored in it." Sun Shui stood on a stone covered in moss and looked carefully, "It's that all around is very tightly locked, and if we don't have the help of the earth powers, we can only choose to use explosives to explode."

"You can't blow it up with dynamite." Yu Zhiwen vetoed it.

"Well, I also propose that you can't blow up with dynamite." Sun Shuidao, "Although there are few monsters here, the sound of the explosion is too loud, and it is very likely to attract more monsters, just those of us, it is easy to be dumplings." It's

not quite possible, it's sure to attract a lot of monsters. Yu Zhiwen remembered the consequences of those people using explosives in his previous life, if they hadn't used explosives to blow up the warehouse door first and lead away the monsters, he wouldn't have picked up the leak.

But now how to open the warehouse door is his business.

"Rest in place first and clean up the monsters around you, this matter is urgent." Yu Zhiwen said, "If you really can't do it, dig a passage next to it and strive for stability." This

is the safest and most laborious and time-consuming method.

Sun Shui nodded, turned around and ordered the others.

Looking at this seemingly isolated warehouse, Yu Zhiwen thought in a good mood, at this time, those who ambushed him are probably still waiting, and some of them are waiting.

Remembering that in his previous life, only a few brothers who were ambushed escaped by chance, Yu Zhiwen's eyes were slightly lowered, hiding the thick killing intent in his eyes.

They had better persevere, otherwise when he goes back this time, he will definitely not give up.

Of those who have calculated him, he will not leave any of them.

It was Shen Liang was an accident, but this accident was still under his control, and when he went back this time, he got out of this broken base. He needs to build a new base on his own, lead humanity, and have a place in this apocalypse.

Although there are small changes in the world due to Shen Liang's arrival, the protagonists are still developing towards the plot line in the book.

Yu Zhiwen can't manage how Shen Liang is outside, he needs to do more and more things on the farm, busy and full all day, and there is a lot of time to rest, so he almost sits in front of the log cabin with a cup of goji berry tea to watch the sunset.

As soon as Yu Zhiwen left for several days, there was no news at all, and Shen Liang nestled in the room, being his otaku.

The plants in the field are growing gratifyingly, especially the ordinary seeds bought from the store are growing exceptionally fast, and in just a few days, the gourd vines have been wrapped around a lot on the wooden shelves, layers of messy entanglement, which looks quite beautiful. Some gourds have also been formed, but they are too small and take a few days to grow.

Taro and peanuts are basically ripe, and the orange tree has grown, but the flowering period has only failed, and there is still some time before the orange grows, in addition, what makes him most happy is the wheat that grows gratifyingly.

When he first saw the wheat seeds, he thought of wheat flour, which is commonly used flour, so he bought a flour mill from the system store, as long as the wheat is ripe, he has flour to eat!

He can't always rely on novice dry food, sooner or later he will have to cook his own food, so flour and rice are preferred, peanuts can be squeezed for oil, taro can be roasted and eaten, these are the most useful seeds at this stage that he has carefully selected.

Oranges can be used to squeeze juice, grapes that have not yet grown can be used to make wine, gourds can stop some diarrhea and vomiting, and can be used to serve wine or orange juice apple juice, these things will only be more expensive to sell, but there will definitely be people to buy. There is no shortage of people who will enjoy it at any time.

And the seed of the wormwood did not move at all.

Shen Liang sat on a recliner in front of the log cabin, wearing a loose cotton pajamas, the recliner was bought from the store, made of wood, but it was particularly strong and good-looking, and it had a faint fragrance, and he also spread a layer of flannel on it to prevent the wood from getting dirty. Pajamas are also newly bought, and these things don't cost too many points.

He is not a person who will treat himself badly, he does not enjoy it at this time, and the devil knows when it will be cold.