43

Chapter 43: Greed

But it's not like ah, he remembers that he likes someone very much, and if it is a rebirth, he will definitely go to her in the first place. But now that he's opening shop here and selling things leisurely, it's too different.

Moreover, the existence of these two mutant plants was not even known to him.

Yu Zhiwen was resentful that he was not the first to know the news.

Perhaps because of Shen Liang's threat of force, or Yu Zhiwen's identity bluff, this time they received a lot of compensation, and without them having to say anything, these people took the initiative to offer double compensation.

Shen Liang looked at the point balance in the system and sighed sincerely: "What kind of store to open, or robbery comes quickly."

[Rich and strong, democratic, civilized, and harmonious, host! ]

"Want to rob? You can do it with me. Yu Zhiwen said.

Shen Liang: Aren't you the most honest-minded male protagonist, you can't bring bad readers!

"I'll talk about this later." Shen Liang cleared his throat and rejected the tempting offer.

After that wave of people left, many people came and went in front of the store, but they were all much more honest, idle and bored Yu Zhiwen leaned against the wall, one leg bent his knee, lazily looked at the crowded "Shen's Food Store", and the whole person relaxed.

Shen Liang, who was sitting on the bar and counting the crystal nuclei, occasionally looked up at him, feeling that the other party was like a big cat with its fangs at the moment, meek and could stroke his hair at any time. As soon as this thought came out, he quickly stopped.

Unexpectedly, today, there were no high-level people from the base who came to look for fault, but a few people who had repeatedly taught and wanted to steal things secretly, and were arrested by Yu Zhiwen, who had spiritual powers.

"Sorry, it's closed today." It was getting late, Shen Liang unceremoniously said to the people outside who wanted to come in, and then closed the door neatly.

The two worked together to clean up, Yu Zhiwen took a broom to sweep, and suddenly said: "Otherwise, I will also invest in your store, let's open it together."

Shen Liang rolled his eyes at him unceremoniously: "You better be honest as your base commander."

"What's wrong, I can't open a store." Looking at Shen Liang, who has become more and more imageless after becoming familiar with himself, Yu Zhiwen's desire to stay here has become stronger and stronger, no matter what to do with so many troubles and entanglements.

"You're just on a whim, and opening a store isn't for you." Shen Liang was really afraid that he would completely crook the male protagonist, so he put down the rag in his hand and got up and went upstairs, "I'm going to cook." Hey

, why don't you believe him. Yu Zhiwen was a little helpless, but if he thought that if he had changed to his previous self, I am afraid that he would not have thought that he would have such a day of thinking.

This Shen Liang is really remarkable.

Compared with Yu Zhiwen's interest, Shen Liang felt that every day, his bones were going to rust, and he would sit there and do nothing, so he would become a prisoner.

"009, is there anything that can replace me in the store?"

[Yes, the host can use plants to see the store.] It won't suffer anyway.