3

Chapter 3: Quests for Newbies

[Well, at that time, the host's body was seriously injured, and I couldn't help it, the energy was not enough to absorb this space jade pei, and I posted a lot of points to restore the host! ] 】009 Speaking of this, it is very painful [My level has also returned to the initial level, and the host has to work hard to upgrade! ]

Forget it, it's best if Yupei disappears, otherwise I don't know what entanglement I have with the heroine.

"Don't worry, I will work hard to upgrade."

Shen Liang thought of the original owner's final death method, and decided that he should avoid some male and female protagonists for the time being, especially the female protagonist, that guy is a proper brainless Virgin White Lotus, he should stay away. However, the system's willingness to save him still surprised him, and it seems that this guy is not useless.

Finding the bedroom, he doesn't care what time it is, he fell asleep after learning that it was absolutely safe, and today's mental stimulation was a little big, and he had to catch up on sleep and recover.

At the same time, a bunch of overgrown corners, fallen to the ground, seriously injured and unconscious man suddenly opened his eyes and quickly scanned the surroundings with an oppressive aura.

Safe for now.

Yu Zhiwen breathed a sigh of relief, struggled to adjust his sitting posture and leaned against the wall, quietly waiting for the recovery of the abnormal energy in his body.

In another life, he will not believe that this time, he can still lose at his hands!

Shen Liang didn't expect that his sleep would be one afternoon plus one night, and it was already early morning the next day after waking up.

He walked out of the cabin and moved around the clearing.

[Host, early! ]

"Early." Shen Liang answered without salt, and after a night of transition, he now accepted it well.

The space around the log cabin is not small, and when he looks from here, he can only see the same earthen pit as a small hot spring not far away, the water in the earthen pit is very clean, according to the system, it is special water, and it can even be used directly for drinking, inexhaustible.

[Host, the cabin is surrounded by your territory! ] 009 triumphant.

Shen Liang then bypassed the log cabin and saw the scenery behind the log cabin.

It was a neat block type of farmland, the total amount of farmland was only about half an acre in size, the rest of the place was turf, the land was still flat black, and it had not yet turned the soil.

He remembered that 009 said that the name of his system was the farm system, and he should be needed to farm.

The land was a fat field, and his parents often took him to relax in the field, so he knew a lot, and he liked this feeling.

【Ding! Trigger the newbie mission: reclaim the farmland, limited to 24 hours, failure or timeout will lose the newbie reward, please host cheer! Keep up the good work!

【The first task is out! 】

Shen Liang looked at the system panel attached to him curiously, feeling similar to the game he played, but it had become a real game. In fact, he still has an unreal feeling.

There were still 24 hours left in the system task, which was enough for him to turn the soil, so he was not in a hurry to complete the task, and after the morning exercise, he went back to the log cabin to take a bath, sat on the bed and carefully recalled the content of the novel. But he didn't finish the book, he didn't know the ending, and he couldn't remember most of the content because of the difficulties at the time.

So when I recall it now, except for a few powerful and more scenes of supporting roles and protagonists who are a little impressed, the specific plot is not clear. And there is also a trouble, the original owner is a wooden superpower, but now he finds that he has no signs of supernatural power on his body, so it is easy to wear if he meets the protagonist.

Or maybe he can't use supernatural powers, so he can't feel it at all?

Forget it, the protagonist's aura he doesn't want to challenge at will, or avoid it, anyway, he won't accompany them, he will live his own next, just stay away from the male and female protagonists. This does not mean that he is afraid of them, but that none of the male and female protagonists are fuel-saving lamps, which will always add to the chaos.

Originally, I was going to find a pen to record it, but Shen Liang rummaged through the log cabin, really except for those necessary items, not a single hair was seen, and there were very few daily necessities, if I guessed correctly, this is where he will live in the future, without these it will definitely not work.

But fortunately, there is all the furniture, and there is even a cellar that can be used to store food.

Shen Liang walked around, only touched the shovel that the system used to turn the ground for him, put it in his hand and played with it, and he took it and walked leisurely to the log cabin.

[Host host, what are you doing?]

"Go out and see."

009 panicked, why is he so dishonest as a host, this is the end! Why do you even think about going out?

[But host, it's dangerous outside! ] There are so many monsters that you can't fight now!

】 Shen Liang's steps did not pause, until he saw a pale glass-like barrier not far away, the corners of his mouth were slightly hooked, and there was no emotion in his eyes: "Don't go out to find food, I eat the northwest wind?"

009 hummed weakly: [That... It's not too dangerous outside, it's all kinds of zombies and mutant monsters outside!

"So you're trapping me and not letting me out?" Shen Liang's smile expanded.

[Of course not! ] 009's tone became serious: [This is to protect the safety of the host and the farm.

Shen Liang didn't say anything this time, just nailed the shovel in his hand easily into the hard land, leaning on the shovel and smiling gently, the feeling made 009's body cool and felt bad.

"Did something go wrong when you were trying to fix my body?"

[Huh? 009 sluggishness.

"Otherwise, why don't you look very bright, are the system elves all like you?"

009:【...... Ahaha, how about the host let's go to reclaim the farmland first, the newbie rewards are very rich!

】 Shen Liang still maintained a smile on his lips, pulled out the shovel like a nobody, and walked towards the soft field, 009's words he didn't listen to, since he couldn't get out, he didn't want to force anything.

There are many kinds of monsters here, they have spread all over the world, and although he is sure of his skills, he is not arrogant enough to consider himself invincible, he is not the protagonist after all, and has all kinds of goldfingers.

Besides, this 009 is also his system elf, he still has to get along in the future, and he doesn't want to offend ruthlessly, and now it's better to complete the novice task first.

You know, in this world, the most lacking thing is food, and this farm system is for this.

Even the protagonist in the book has been looking for resources in various dangerous places because of the lack of food, and now three years after the end of the world, the resources that can be found have become less and less, and for now, he can only plant them again.