41

Chapter 41: Cohabitation Begins

Confirming that he had a place to stay, Yu Zhiwen quickly went to the second floor, looked around in surprise before walking to the guest room, and sighed with satisfaction when he looked at the clean and warm appearance inside. In his place, it really makes people relax every moment.

If he stays in this environment for a few more days, I'm afraid he won't want to leave.

Downstairs, Shen Liang saw that the sky was not early, simply went to the kitchen to cook, originally he was eating according to the mood, today Yu Zhiwen came, but he can't be so casual.

Due to the limitation of ingredients, he only made noodles, and added eggs and green onions, but unfortunately there was no chicken, otherwise it would be more delicious with shredded chicken.

Thinking of the expensive chicken cubs and pig cubs in the store, Shen Liang sighed, he couldn't afford to raise them. Halfway through the novice period, he had to keep the points he needed to use for the shield later.

The hot white mist rushed from the pot, Shen Liang quickly filled two large bowls, and just turned around and saw Yu Zhiwen who was watching him outside the kitchen.

He should have just taken a bath, his body was wet, the neckline of the bathrobe was wide open, he could easily see the strong muscle lines inside, and there were some water droplets slipping on his honey-colored skin, and Shen Liang was jealous when he looked at it. He also wants this kind of stripped flesh and thin body and complexion, but unfortunately he has not been this kind of material in his previous life.

Even in this life, he is a little thinner and weaker, and he is not domineering to look at.

Unconsciously glanced at it secretly again, and suddenly his hand was light, Yu Zhiwen walked over and took the two bowls of noodles in his hand and walked to the living room table, with a little mocking smile in his voice: "Like?" Sit down and watch slowly.

Shen Liang's rare old face blushed, and then returned to normal, and sat down with a plopping little heart and pretending to be nothing: "Get dressed, you."

The two bowls of noodles, although simple, but the two of them have never eaten more comfortable, Yu Zhiwen sniffed the aroma, and said jokingly: "It seems that my crystal nuclei are worth it, and I want to renew the contract."

Shen Liang looked at him with a smile: "You reminded me that I am going to charge the overnight fee."

"Yes, how many crystal nuclei?" Yu Zhiwen chuckled.

"How much do you think my night is worth?" Shen Liang didn't want to say it.

Yu Zhiwen lowered his head and took a bite of noodles, smiling sullenly.

"Ahem, eat noodles and eat noodles." Shen Liang lowered his head, always feeling that he was always stupid in front of him.

After eating, Yu Zhiwen consciously went to wash the dishes, and Shen Liang went downstairs to clean up by the way.

It was completely dark, but it was more lively outside the base, and noisy sounds could be heard through the door. Shen Liang glanced at the crystal nucleus given by the dragon key today, leaving some of the rest all exchanged for points.

[The host has a lot of points! ] 009 looked at the balance and called out happily.

Shen Liang was also in a good mood, he glanced at the balance, remembered that his power level was only level five, and he used points to upgrade by one level.

Just one level, he saw that the original double-digit points quickly shrunk, and there were only more than fifty thousand.

...... Good unspent points, flesh hurts.