108

Chapter 108: He likes you

"Later... Later, he said that he liked men, but he already liked people. Shen Liang said.

"How do you know?" Qi Ye asked.

"He told me that himself."

"Then he didn't tell you who it was?" Qi Ye asked again.

Shen Liang shook his head: "He refuses to say."

"So you didn't ask either?" Lin Qiuyu didn't understand a little, if this were his words, he would definitely break the casserole and ask to the end.

Shen Liang is also helpless, he wants to ask, but he understands the character of the male protagonist, he doesn't want to say, how to ask, asking too much can also cause his disgust, plus he is not a person who likes to break the casserole and ask to the end, so he didn't ask.

"At that time, our relationship was not very good, and then we didn't have a chance to ask." What's more, Shen Liang could also feel the meaning of Yu Zhiwen's words, he had no other people who had a good relationship at all, and he didn't see who he had an abnormal attitude.

Yes, it seems that it is only him, but his attitude is not very similar, so that he has not dared to confirm who he really likes.

After all, he likes this kind of thing alone, whether in his previous life or in this life, he is the first time. Although I have seen and heard enough experience, my personal experience is the first time, and it is inevitable that I am a little stunned and confused, looking ahead.

"Actually, I know who he likes." Qi Ye said.

Lin Qiuyu also nodded: "I also know!"

"So, I don't know?" Shen Liang felt a little uncomfortable in his heart, "How did you know, he took the initiative to tell you?"

"No, I guessed, go ask him, and he admits." Qi Ye said, "Not long after we met, I knew, and I should be the first person to know.

"Who is that?"

Qi Ye smiled rarely, and looked at Shen Liang's hand holding the cup because of nervousness, thinking that he usually looked indifferent, but he didn't expect to have such a day.

Sure enough, these two people are really the same emotionally, seemingly not caring much about each other, but in fact, they secretly care and be more careful than anyone.

"You should feel it in your heart." Qi Ye didn't intend to tease him either, "From beginning to end, you are the only one who can be so close to him.

Shen Liang opened his mouth to refute, but the words came out of his mouth but could not be spoken, he was right, from beginning to end, he was only so special to himself, even to Sun Shui's good brothers, and he also kept a distance from him reasonably.

"Yes... Me?

"Yes, that's you." Lin Qiuyu affirmed.

There was already an expected answer, Shen Liang's heart was relieved, and then a trace of excitement and uncontrollable sweetness surged up.

He liked himself too, it turned out that he really liked me.

"Then why didn't he say?" Shen Liang didn't want to look too happy, so he tried to suppress the joy on his face.

Qi Ye looked at the corner of the other party's upturned mouth, and couldn't help but smile: "Maybe you think the same, if you don't get the other party's personal acknowledgement, your heart will always be unsteady." Probably

, Shen Liang does still have a sense of illusory feeling that is not quite sure now, as if what he has always wanted to get close to suddenly got, although happy, there is always a feeling that is not very real.

"Okay, let's go to our room and rest for a while, the feeling of rushing is really bad, we will pack up and come back in the evening." I heard that there has been a lot of movement in your base in recent days, and Xiaoyu and I are just going to take a good look at your base and leave first. Qi Ye looked at Shen Liang's appearance, I'm afraid he couldn't communicate well, and it was only right to leave him the right space.

Lin Qiuyu was still a little reluctant to ice cream, but he also understood the importance of the matter, and reluctantly said goodbye to Shen Liang and his refrigerator.

Sending the two away in a trance, Shen Liang closed the door, sat on the sofa for a while, and then turned on the TV.

There was a certain legend on the TV, and the characters in it cried with pear blossoms and rain, but Shen Liang only felt that his eyes were vague and his ears were vague, but his mind had clearly remembered some details that he had ignored before.

Yu Zhiwen... Really like him too.

009 saw that his situation was wrong, and he called several times without responding to the host, and he was very helpless.

[Gee, the pure love host caught in the vortex of love is so unreasonable]

"What did you say?" Shen Liang just happened to come back to his senses.

【...... I said that the host master is wise and martial, hehe]

Shen Liang was too lazy to calculate with it, and after looking at the time, he was stunned, and it had been more than half an hour.

He rubbed his somewhat stiff face and looked up at the stairs, Yu Zhiwen had not yet gone downstairs.

009 looked at Shen Liang as usual went to the refrigerator to get water and drank, and then went to the kitchen to cook the rice, wondering [Host, are you okay?]

"What can I do?" Shen Liang said.

"That's what I've figured out." Shen Liang's tone was full of unconcealed pleasure, "Instead of thinking about the mess yourself, it's better to ask the party directly."

If he really likes himself, then they can be naturally together, if not, then it is useless for him to guess alone.

Shen Liang has never been a procrastinator, and after waiting for a while, Yu Zhiwen has not woken up yet, but the time has already rushed in the direction of ten o'clock.

Why is he still sleeping, and he won't go out when he doesn't know, right?

Shen Liang gently went upstairs, hesitated in front of his door, and carefully turned the doorknob.

A faint fragrance of elegant flowers came from him, the smell of the flower branches he put on. On the light gray sheets, Yu Zhiwen was lying flat and asleep, and the sunlight outside penetrated the room, adding a little warmth to the cool-colored room.

His breathing was even, the corner of the quilt was draped over his body, and Yu Zhiwen, who was wearing black silk pajamas, showed a lot of spring color, but the party did not know anything, and slept soundly.

It seems that I am indeed tired and sleep so soundly.

Shen Liang stood at the door and stared at his figure for a while, and suddenly thought to himself, if they were together, could his current body suppress Yu Zhiwen?

It doesn't seem to be, but you can also try, Yu Zhiwen is definitely just a young child who has just started to know, and he is still very sure.

In this regard, Shen Liang has a kind of confused confidence in himself.

Seeing that he was still sleeping, he wanted to leave like this without disturbing him, but I don't know why, looking at his unguarded appearance, Shen Liang wanted to go over... Admire and appreciation, and help him cover the quilt by the way.

Yes, just cover the quilt.

He tiptoed over, feeling a strong sense of nervousness to do something bad, and naturally ignored the corners of the mouth that the person on the bed slightly hooked but quickly lowered.