45

Chapter 45: The Devil Pepper Grows Mighty

His order came down, and the originally well-behaved Devil Pepper suddenly jumped from Shen Liang's hand into the flower pot next to him, and then his body quickly lengthened, and it exceeded Shen Liang's height in a short while.

The enlarged devil pepper looked very hideous, and the black rhizome almost covered the entire counter, and at the same time, the entire store burned with thick flames in an instant.

"Hands on! Water and soil system powerhouses are ready! [

Host host! Devil Pepper will set the shop on fire!

Various powers collided in the store, Shen Liang smiled and looked at the people who were hit by the Devil Pepper Fireball: "009, calculate the points needed, and let these people pay for compensation." Devil

Pepper alone is still a little difficult to deal with so many superpowers, so he let the pea pod also join the battlefield, and now, the many superpowers that could have been dealt with were even more unbearable.

Mutated plants and animals, that is something that can kill a large group of people no matter which one comes, if it were not for their original level, they would have fallen to the ground early.

Mutant plants are the most difficult of all monsters, they have no level in themselves, only the danger level defined by humans, and each time they deal with a mutant plant, they have to pay the price of blood.

Because of this, mutant plants are more difficult to encounter, and most of them are single, which two are on together?

"No, you guys go and solve that Shen Liang first!" Captain Xu was surrounded by a group of people to protect them miserably, the space here was too small, these powerful people could not exert themselves at all, but let these two monsters prevail, "The plants he controls, just kill him!"

"But so, we don't mean to offend..." These mutant plants did not mean to kill them, they turned to him...

"Offend what! Hurry up and kill him! Let's just say that the mutant plant riot hurts people, I am self-defense! Shen

Liang was watching the excitement on the side, and even took out the chilled orange juice and took a sip, the temperature inside was too high, and he wanted to cool down.

It was at this moment that a touch of icy touch came from behind my ears.

"Snap!"

The dagger was hit by a turquoise vine and fell to the ground, the crisp sound fell in his ears, and along with the cool vine flying out, the battle was quickly over.

From beginning to end, the wall of fire at the door blocked all the eyes that wanted to be explored.

The vine tightly wrapped around two people, one was the woman who attacked him, and the other was Captain Xu, who had just flaunted his might and was now ashen.

The other supernatural beings were lying injured, and their bodies were scarred by the leaves of the pea pod, and they all lowered their heads and did not speak.

"Okay, the fire is closed, it's hot." Shen Liang beckoned and called Devil Pepper over.

Devil Pepper was a little reluctant, and he pointed to Captain Xu, who was bound by Shen Liang, meaning that he had not yet been taught a lesson.

The pea pod glanced at him, and a leaf fanned over, honestly fanning the devil pepper, and jumped on Shen Liang's body for comfort with grievances.

Shen Liang rubbed his chili head perfunctorily, and said slowly: "Captain Xu, I remember that the base has a rule that if you do something to a sixth-level supernatural without authorization, you will be driven out of the base, right?" Captain