8

Chapter 8: The Snakes

He is actually a road idiot, and he is really not suitable for walking around in such a complex environment.

[Host, you can rest assured to go boldly, and I will help you lead the way... Aaaah! There is...】

Before 009's words were finished, he saw an emerald green snake hanging from the tree on the side, its tail wrapped around the tree, and the snake's head quickly pounced on Shen Liang to show its sharp fangs, and 009 shouted in fright.

Then in the next moment, he saw Shen Liang's head pass without returning, the snake's head flew down, and the snake's body slipped down from the tree weakly.

Shen Liang still didn't have any expression, but he still disliked this system elf who only knew how to scream.

009 did not notice the host's dislike of himself, and continued to shout [Snake! ] Lots of snakes! The host is going back to the farm!

Shen Liang only then looked back and found the reason for 009's scream.

On the trunks of the two large trees beside him, there are many protruding lines, but if you look closely, which is the pattern, it is obviously a snake with brown stripes!

These snakes hide on tree trunks, disguised as tree trunks, and cannot be found without looking closely.

They also found that Shen Liang sensed their existence and no longer continued to hide, each snake began to squirm slowly, and its bodies rose and fell from each other, even people without dense phobia would get goosebumps when they saw it.

009 is even more desperately screaming, noisy head hurts, for fear that the host will have an accident. Shen Liang frowned, blocked his voice, and calmly inquired in the dense snake cave, trying to find an exit.

Countless snakes stood up and looked at him, a pair of turquoise snake pupils were very large, and soon surrounded his front, and the air was filled with a slippery smell, making him have no way to retreat.

Prey, a dangerous but delicious prey.

In this case, retreating back to the farm is the best option, and he is not arrogant enough to kill these snakes.

"009, is there only this one exit opened by the system?"

[Well, yes! ]

If there is only this one, these snakes blocking in front of the exit must be solved, otherwise his mission within 24 hours will definitely fail.

"So is the snake I just killed a monster?"

009 heard the host's calm tone, only then slightly returned to his senses, looked at it: [No, monsters refer to those mutated monsters, and these little snakes are not monsters. ]

It

doesn't count...

Shen Liang squinted at these snakes, suddenly loosened his brows, and then silently looked back at the distance between himself and the system safety cover, not too far, not too close, it is still a little difficult to run back quickly, but it is not impossible.

He tried to raise his hand, and several snakes immediately jumped up vigilantly with his movements, and in 009's terrified cry, Shen Liang turned his head and ran.

The dense snake swam quickly along the land, and caught up with him extremely quickly, but Shen Liang's action was faster, even if there were snakes caught up, he accurately hit back, and the few fish that slipped through the net were also stepped on by him and crushed hard.

If this continues, he can smoothly hide back into the protective circle of the system.

But at this moment, he suddenly slowed down, and a snake with a thick arm suddenly bounced up from a tree not far away, and rushed behind him in an instant.

Before it was 009's turn to scream again, Shen Liang had already turned back prepared, hooked the corners of his mouth with a happy expression, quickly raised his hand to cut the horizontal blade against the snake's open mouth, and the blade turned around and hit the target.

The snake that rushed towards him was not guarded in the slightest, nor did he expect this to happen, and the blade that rushed on the spot was split into two parts, neatly separated from the middle of the mouth, and the place where the tail was not separated was twisting desperately, and the huge force made him almost miss the dagger.

【Cool! 009 exclaimed.

The other snakes saw that the snake had been solved, and they all stopped moving for a moment, and some flicked the snake's tail at a loss, until Shen Liang threw the snake corpse in front of them, and they began to scatter one after another.

[Wow! Host you are so good! Have you already guessed that there will be a snake king to sneak up on you?

Shen Liang smiled: "It's not stupid yet."

In fact, he also has a gambling element in his heart, and if he is unsuccessful, he also has a way to return to the place of the system, but then he is absolutely unwilling.

Fortunately, he succeeded, and he didn't have to worry too much about having so many snakes when he came out of here after that.

"Is my mission complete?" That snake king must be a monster, its strength novice dagger is difficult to resist, Shen Liang glanced at the blade stained with snake blood in his hand, "What level of monster was that just now?"

He vaguely remembered that there was an introduction to the monster level in the book, and like zombies, they were counted from the zero order a little later.

[Congratulations to the host! ] Mission accomplished! The snake king just now is a third-level monster, in fact, the monsters in Kunlun Mountain are very strong, this one is probably an accident, a little weak.

Level 3? Shen Liang frowned, he could feel that he didn't need to kill monsters, and the snake just now was already his critical point. Maybe it will be stronger when the strength increases again in the future, but this level is still too weak.

Now that the task had been completed, he didn't have the heart to continue shaking outside, and the same trees also made him feel bored, dragging the snake king's body back to the manor.

As soon as he entered, the space that was enough for people to go out was closed, and Shen Liang didn't care, dragging the snake's corpse all the way to the puddle and cutting it into several sections and washing it.

[What is the host doing here?] 009 is very curious.

"Nonsense, eat." Old Shen Liang said comfortably, "Didn't you say that you can eat anything in this blister, I haven't opened meat for a long time, taste it." [

Oh oh...] 009 decided that it was better to go to the honest upgrade [That host, I went to upgrade, it is estimated that it will take five hours, and these five hours 009 can not accompany you. ]

"Great."

[Huh?

"I said, it's a pity, you go quickly." Shen Liang smiled.

009:......

He doesn't know much about the handling of snake meat, in fact, Shen Liang's cooking skills can only be said to be average, he has not handled meat much, but he especially likes to tinker with fruits and vegetables. He is still like this entirely because his sister is a food anchor and has a first-class ability to bring goods.

So when 009 is upgraded, Shen Liang can toss the snake meat and cook it, and he can't help but watch 009.

[Host host! Look at me!

Shen Liang nodded in response, but at this time, a virtual screen suddenly popped up in front of him, followed by 009's voice.

[Host look! ] This is a new feature!

Only

then did he give up the snake meat in his hand and look at this new function.