149

Chapter 149: The Love Mission

Shen Liang didn't expect this tragic ending, and his brows slowly wrinkled.

If so, then how long can they live longer, relying on this Kunlun Mountain forever?

A hand smoothed his brow, Yu Zhiwen knew what he was worried about, and said solemnly: "Don't worry, this life will not be."

Early the

next morning, the long-lost sunlight shone through the window, and the bright light shone in the room, like fine pieces of gold scattered in the air, shining with a gentle and alluring golden light.

Yu Zhiwen stared at the sunlight for a long time, and his expression was a little empty.

I haven't seen this sunshine for a long time, and I almost forgot that the world still has light.

Shen Liang, who had washed up, woke him up, walked to him and smiled: "Look what, today I will show you my farm."

Yu Zhiwen returned to his senses, answered with a smile, and changed into the loose robe he handed over.

Shen Liang's farm is exceptionally large, Yu Zhiwen did not see the farm when he came last night, because it was dark, and he used teleportation, so when he went out of the wooden house door today, he was attracted by the scenery in front of him.

As far as the eye can see, all kinds of crops are neatly arranged, fruit trees are fragrant, and there are peach blossom forests and bamboo forests not far away... Occasionally, a few chicken cries came from a distance, which was simply a paradise.

It turned out that everything used in the base was supplied by Shen Liang alone.

"Going to pick peaches today, together?" Shen Liang handed him a large basket.

The two took the basket and came to the peach forest.

In the peach forest, there are still many peach trees that have not borne fruit, and the flowering period is very vigorous, because Shen Liang has not swept the peach blossom forest, so the ground of the peach forest is covered with new and old petals, with an intoxicating sweet peach blossom fragrance.

009 ran out early in the morning, and I don't know where I went, and I can't find anyone else now.

There were mutant plants in the peach forest that saw them and avoided them from a distance, not to disturb them.

"When the basket is full, put things in the space and pick them again." Shen Liang taught him the precautions, and Yu Zhiwen listened carefully until he finished speaking.

"Were you here alone before?"

"Well, but with mutant plants to help me, I won't be very tired." Shen Liang said.

"I'll help you later."

Fresh peaches hanging on the tree, with a slight powder, looking very cute, a tree was divided into two halves by two people to act separately, between the picking they occasionally talked and laughed, soon finished a peach tree, and moved on to the next tree.

"When the base is stable, don't mind adding a bed on the farm, right?" Yu Zhiwen has already made up his mind for the future.

"You live with me, the base doesn't want it?" Shen Liang said, "This is not in line with your personality.

"To be able to live here with you, what is the base." Yu Zhiwen sent the peach into the space and looked at Shen Liang's side face through the layers of peach branches, this kind of life is what he has always dreamed of.

"Okay, then the base chief Yu has to pay the rent."

"Okay, I'll pay first... A hundred years of it.

"So long?" Shen Liang glanced at him, "In a hundred years, we have all entered the soil, right?"

"Then it's good to go into the soil."

"...... Hopelessly you. Shen Liang glared at him angrily, "You will live a hundred years."

"They will live a hundred years." Yu Zhiwen said.

The crisis of the end will end one day, and no matter how he says it in this life, he must also try his best to prevent the end of the previous life.

When Taolin was about to finish, a small dot jumped over not far away, and there was still a lot of red juice on his mouth, and both paws were also red and large, obviously he had just eaten it secretly.

"Strawberry-eaters?" Shen Liang looked at 009 speechlessly.

009 smiled and showed a mouthful of white teeth: "Host, I detected the system's message to release a task to you!"

Yu Zhiwen cast a curious gaze, although he heard about this from Shen Liang, he was still very curious when he really sent the mission.

[Publish a new mission! ] Love task (1): Complete 1000 peaches with your lover Yu Zhiwen, 609/1000]

"Okay host, you guys go pick peaches!" 009 waved his short hand, and then left.

"Let's go ahead." Yu Zhiwen said, "There are nearly four hundred, right?"

Shen Liang nodded: "I'll give birth to some more peach trees." Four

hundred peaches was indeed not difficult, and after getting it, Shen Liang found that he also had a share of Yu Zhiwen in his mission reward.

Although it is only a chewing gum and points, it also belongs to Yu Zhiwen.

"Let's go to the next mission!" Shen Liang was excited, he had always been happy to do the task, let alone with Yu Zhiwen, "By the way, how long can you stay this time?"

"For a long time, stay until you leave." Yu Zhiwen did not hesitate, he did not plan to leave when he came.

"Okay, then let's go to the second task... Get the honey!

Near the flowers, Shen Liang put a lot of beehives, but because he couldn't get honey, he directly collected it with points, but this time he asked them to do it themselves.

"Be careful, you can't pinch the bees." Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen were putting on sealed clothes and wrapping their whole bodies tightly, while not forgetting to warn him, "Don't use supernatural energy Ha either."

Yu Zhiwen had already put on his clothes, looking at the chatter in his mouth, but his hands were still entangled in how to get clothes, Shen Liang smiled, and then stepped forward to get people's clothes and said, "I'll come, you just have to scrape the honey." Seeing

that the two were fully armed, the idle animals and plants on the farm all ran over to make a splash, and the wolf king, who had always been free, also rushed over to see the excitement and sat not far from them to eat melons.

Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen did not notice the situation next to them at all, they cautiously approached and opened the beehive, these bees are all produced by the system, so the species is naturally not simple, and it is not that people will die, they are all mutated bees.

This kind of bee has high combat effectiveness, but it is also more unrecognizable.

The beehive opened, and the bees inside gushed out almost instantly, and the dense sound immediately surrounded Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen, even Shen Liang, a person without dense phobia, was a little disgusted when he saw so many bees.

"Come on host!" 009 shouted in the distance.

The beehives opened one after another, Yu Zhiwen was indifferent throughout the process, and Shen Liang was also careful, until it was almost the same, suddenly, before they sent the bees back to the beehive, the devil pepper that had not been seen for a long time suddenly rushed over from nowhere, the key is that there are black-purple flames all over the body.

The moment Shen Liang saw the devil pepper, he knew it was not good.

These flames seemed to suddenly anger a large group of originally lazy bees, and almost instantly, the bees began to lose control.