136

Chapter 136: Captivity

As soon as the two were disguised, the car suddenly started, and it stopped again not long after, as if it had just changed one direction.

Shen Liang was still in doubt, and Yu Zhiwen raised his hand to protect him and took him into his arms.

"How..."

Before his words could be spoken, the door of the carriage suddenly opened, and it could be seen through the light, and the remaining space in the carriage was large enough to seat many people.

Yu Zhiwen looked at these people who landed one after another with a cold face, and after more than thirty people came up, the lights in the carriage turned on, and the people in the cage illuminated by the snowy light were more like guinea pigs.

Shen Liang secretly saw everything through the gap in his embrace, and he knew what he should do to react.

My brother's naïve brother, he knows this script.

Feeling the person in his arms trembling, Yu Zhiwen's heart tightened, and when he was about to see how he was, he found that he pinched his waist slightly.

He smiled slightly, knowing that his little drama essence had begun to perform.

"Who are you?" Shen Liang poked his head out of his arms, looked at the people outside the cage pitifully, and said coquettishly, "Why do you lock me up with my brother, my brother is very powerful, you can't lock him up."

Yu Zhiwen forcibly held back a smile, and was twisted by Shen Liang again to twist the meat around his waist before returning to his cold personality.

Everyone listened, all with strange expressions, but no one took the initiative to speak.

"Are you dumb, it's really rude not to talk back." Looking at their faces, Shen Liang's merciless Balabala, he himself was annoyed to hear, "Tell you, my brother can hammer your car flat at once, and I don't have to be afraid at all..."

After saying this for a long time, one person couldn't help but hold out a sentence: "Shut up!"

Shen Liang was pleasantly surprised: "Ah, it turns out that you are not dumb?"

Perhaps afraid that he would continue to be annoyed, the man who spoke came over impatiently, holding a cloth ball in his hand to gag his mouth: "You'd better be at peace, otherwise you will have good fruit to eat in the future."

Shen Liang quietly took out a handful of things from his pocket and put it in his hand, and then he was imposing: "You will regret it if you come over!"

The man didn't believe it, but as soon as he walked into the cage and bent down, his face was covered by what Shen Liang spilled.

The man screamed miserably, and quickly covered his face, hot no.

At this time, the others also hurriedly came over to check his injuries, thinking that Shen Liang had spilled something incredible, but Shen Liang glanced at Yu Zhiwen triumphantly.

"That chili again?" Yu Zhiwen asked with his lips.

Shen Liang smiled, it seems that he also knew that he made the ghost in the isolation room of the Dawning Base.

Watching the pepper seeds that were constantly wiped off his face, his hands or other places were stained, and the pepper seeds were scattered all over the place and trampled on the soles of his feet.

The corners of Shen Liang's mouth hooked slightly, watching the pepper seeds that had been stained on their bodies slowly melt into their bodies and disappear, and he became more and more happy.

The pepper seeds were cleaned up, but the man's eyes were bursting with tears, and he couldn't stop it at all, he was very angry, but he didn't dare to really do anything to him, and the only few verbal threats were also deterred by Yu Zhiwen's flying eyes.

"Hmph, after you get to the place, I see if you can still do this..."

"What do you say!" Before the man finished speaking, he was stopped by the person next to him, his face was ugly, "Don't talk too much, when the time comes, we will suffer together!"

As if thinking of some bad memory, the man quickly stopped and stopped talking.

The car went quietly along the way, out of the base, and drove to an unknown place.

I don't know how long it took, the car finally stopped, Shen Liang saw that many people in the car were tensed from a relaxed state, and even some people began to sort out their clothes and expressions, lined up neatly and waited for the door to open.

The door of the carriage opened, Shen Liang stretched out his head to look, and found that they didn't know when they drove into another base, and then they felt that the cage suddenly vibrate, and when they looked again, they found that two people were carrying the cage and directly carried the two of them out.

The feeling of being treated as goods made Yu Zhiwen darken his face and very unhappy.

"It's quite a novelty, hey." Shen Liang whispered in his ear.

The look on Yu Zhiwen's face immediately relaxed, and he rubbed his head a little helplessly, but he didn't have any breath at all.

The cages were put down, and several cages were carried out by each of the other cars, which contained the same people who had come with them on a mission.

As for the distance, there are also many iron cages, which contain scattered many people, both men and women, and some are still asleep, presumably as a consequence of resistance.

Not long after, they were put back on carts and pushed into the base.

Many people were panicking and struggling, and Shen Liang also howled symbolically twice, and after being threatened by the guards, he obediently stopped faking his voice.

But not long after entering, a person walking in front of him opened a door, and Shen Liang faintly heard the conversation that they were about to switch themselves and Yu Zhiwen in, and his brows immediately furrowed.

They didn't come in with anything to communicate, because there was no signal at the Dawning base, and once they were separated, it would be difficult for them to converge.

The cage was opened, and a person stretched out his hand to grab Shen Liang, and Shen Liang quickly threw himself into Yu Zhiwen's arms, and that person's hand was also grabbed by Yu Zhiwen.

"What for." Yu Zhiwen raised his eyelids, and the unconcealed coldness in his eyes made the man's heart palpitate inexplicably.

"I don't want to be separated from my brother!"

"I advise you to be obedient." That person originally spoke high, but this person's momentum was too strong, and the level of power was also high, not something they could start, so he said a little, "Otherwise, there will be good fruit from your brother to eat."

This sentence was obviously said with Yu Zhiwen, but Yu Zhiwen wanted to habitually curl the corners of his mouth, but as soon as he cocked and remembered his current identity, he pressed down again: "How do you want to give my brother good fruit to eat?" What is this place? What are so many people going to do?

"You can't handle that." The man felt the strength in his hand getting stronger and stronger, remembering that his power was the power system, for fear that he would crush his bones and quickly forcibly struggle, "If you continue to be entangled like this, there will definitely be a seventh-level supernatural master to deal with you."

Upon hearing this, Shen Liang immediately got up from his arms and cried slightly: "Brother, forget me over, I will protect myself well, you are also careful, we have an agreement, we will go back together."

Yu Zhiwen understood his hint, his eyes softened unconsciously, he rubbed his head, and said, "Well, I miss you every night."

With that, Shen Liang got up and followed the two into the room.

The remaining man continued to push the cart and walked to the next room.