21

Chapter 21: The Harvest

Shen Liang has no experience in surviving in the jungle, so it is also a headache to deal with, and 009 seems to feel his irritability, so he is wise without nonsense, and rarely tries his best to remind him.

Not long after, he met the next opponent again, this time the other party found him first, quickly attacked him from the tree, Shen Liang dodged with difficulty, but accidentally hit the tree trunk, and a muffled snort overflowed from his lips.

It was a huge toad with many disgusting pustules on its body, and a pair of cloudy eyes stared straight at him.

Having never dealt with this kind of monster, Shen Liang felt a little helpless for a while, and the hand holding the dagger also trembled a little because of the force.

"009, look at the weaknesses of this monster, points are not a problem." His voice rarely became calm, and there were no mood swings.

[Highly toxic toad, level five, weak tongue, belly, eyes, good at jumping, poor eyesight. ] 】009 read the information given to it step by step, and said [Host, you can try your power]

Shen Liang was stunned, he really didn't remember that he still had powers, he had always been used to relying on his physical strength.

Meanwhile, in the redemption base.

A group of zombies in front of her seemed to have discovered her existence and were slowly moving towards her, but she was a healing powerhouse with no way to avoid here.

Staying in the apocalypse for a long time does not mean that he is not afraid of these deadly things, Han Lu's nervous whole body trembles, and the good-looking face with some frightened looks is even more moving, and anyone who sees it will feel pity.

It was at this moment that a strange call came, leading away the zombies.

But Han Lu did not have the joy of being saved, but a little puzzled, I don't know why, she always felt that the voice calling her at this moment should not be his.

It didn't take long for a handsome man to hurry to find her with a large group of people, and without saying anything, he took her back to the base.

Until she was assigned in the isolation room, the man looked at her worriedly: "Lulu, why did you run outside alone?" It's so dangerous there, how dare you? If you want to go out next time, let me accompany you!

Han Lu also came back from the shock, after all, it is the heroine, the courage is still not small, she took a deep breath and said: "No need, I just saw a few people being driven out of the base, and wanted to catch up to help them, but I met the zombies, and I panicked for a while..."

Before the next words could be spoken, he was interrupted by the man's somewhat tired voice: "Lulu, You are just too kind, don't always help the unimportant people, they don't deserve it.

Han Lu frowned, his words made her think of her friend Bai Yaoyao, she often said this to herself. But she always felt that something was wrong, as if she had told her that the person who came to her rescue now should be another man.

And it shouldn't be that kind of rescue.

Han Lu was a little puzzled and depressed, and had to cope with it on her face: "I know, I will pay attention next time."

The man was satisfied, looked at Han Lu and sighed, it's just that she is so kind and can't change it for a while, and when he gets her, she will definitely let her change the stinky problem that always likes to look at others.

Just look at him.

But what Han Lu didn't tell him was that she also had an inexplicable feeling when she went out at that time, as if someone was telling her that she had to go there, but when she went, she met this man.

Something is wrong, something is so wrong, but... What's wrong?

If Shen Liang was here, she would know that if she followed the original trajectory, what she met should be the embarrassed male protagonist.

Her intuition has always been accurate, obviously she has not missed it before, how come this time...

The man saw her calm and asked, "Lulu, how many days are you staying in the redemption base this time?" Because

Han Lu has special abilities, high levels, and good people, she has been running around the Redemption Base and the Dawning Base in order to save people with her powers. However, most of her are in the redemption base, which is one of the reasons why she has not met Yu Zhiwen in the Dawning base. Although the two bases are not far apart, it is also very troublesome to go back and forth.

"It's been a few days, I'm leaving soon, and there are still a lot of injuries waiting for me over there." Han Lu said.

Meanwhile, Kunlun Mountain.

The huge wooden vine pierced the toad's mouth, pinning it to the ground and unable to move, the fishy blood mixed with a small amount of red blood spilled on the trunk, Shen Liang stepped forward again to understand this guy who had been entangled with him for more than an hour, and his tired hands could not lift up.

At this point, only two tasks have been completed, but the sky is already glowing orange, and it is obviously almost dark.

I don't know what will appear in the forest at night, Shen Liang does not plan to continue, and when he is about to grope back, he accidentally found a white thing on a tree.

"Mushrooms?" Shen Liang looked at it carefully, it was indeed a mushroom, or an edible non-toxic mushroom, a large white canopy.

"009, can you take back this outside and eat it?" It was also that he did not remember that there were the most plants in the forest, so the way to get food definitely did not rely on the system.

[Yes, but the host should go back quickly, you need systematic treatment! ] 009 was worried about his life.

Shen Liang ignored the second half of its words, directly dragged his injured leg up the tree, and used his magical energy to drag those mushrooms back, and finally he could change the taste.

After returning to the farm with the mark, it was already dark, he didn't have time to see how the machine that had been busy all day was doing, put away the mushrooms, and used points to heal the injury and then took a bath and slept, because of the injury, he did not sleep outside this time, afraid that the smell of blood would arouse the suspicion of those who cared.

Strangely, in the dream, he dreamed of Yu Zhiwen again.

This time the dream seems to be the plot of the book, Yu Zhiwen is holding a good-looking woman, whispering something to her, and his expression is gentle.

When he woke up again, it was already the next day.

Shen Liang rubbed his head and secretly cursed a word, how could he dream of him in his dreams for two days, or such a disgusting scene, adding to his single dog.

I can't tell how disgusting it is, in short, this dream made him feel very bad and a little bored early in the morning.

This mood disappeared after seeing a large pile of flour outside the door.

Also, yesterday he set up all the machines, but he was too tired to come and see after he came back, until now.

The white flour lay in the several large bags he had prepared, and he didn't know how this machine got it, he couldn't see a little wheat, and even the flour was not a slightly yellowish color, it was the kind of pure snow white like after processing.