150

Chapter 150: Flowers Blossom Without Leaves

"...... This devil pepper! Shen Liang was helpless.

A large swarm of bees chased the devil pepper, and some of them rushed out of control to the animals and plants next to them, and suddenly the whole farm began to become lively.

Yu Zhiwen and Shen Liang stayed in place for a while, watching the chaotic scene of the farm and quickly chased after the devil pepper, and 009 quickly followed when he saw this.

"Devil Pepper, what's going on?" Shen Liang looked at the black-pressed bees in the distance, and the devil pepper that had been running madly on fire, and his heart was about to be broken.

"I checked... Oh, the devil pepper has advanced, and it is normal for the body to have a fire. 009 said.

"Can that allow him to put away the fire, these bees should be attracted to the flames." Yu Zhiwen asked.

"I'm afraid not." 009 helpless.

A group of bees chasing the devil pepper, the devil pepper is also very confused, being chased by so many bees, even if it is it, it will lose half its life!

Just when several people were helpless, Devil Pepper suddenly broke into a clearing, as if suddenly electrocuted, stiff and motionless.

Not only him, but also the bees stopped one after another, and even lined up neatly into a team to guard the clearing.

Shen Liang increased his speed and came to the bees with Yu Zhiwen in a few seconds, these bees would not attack him, so he didn't need to be afraid of them.

However, 009 is a little trembling, afraid of being disfigured by bee stings, and has to be repaired with points.

"What's going on?" 009 asked.

Shen Liang looked at this clearing, it seemed a little familiar, he remembered what he had planted here.

Seeing him, the devil pepper seemed to see some savior, and the branches and leaves waved desperately, for fear that he would not see.

Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen walked there together.

A red light stopped them from moving forward.

Red slender flowers burst out of the soil, bright red covered all light, slender petals bloomed, faintly fluorescent floating. These flowers have no leaves, only fragile flowers fluttering gently in the wind.

Surrounded by these sea of flowers, it seems that the light around it is much darker.

"It turned out to be the other side flower, no wonder." 009 looked at the receding bees, and saw the devil pepper that was wrapped in the other side flower and did not dare to move, gloating, "The other side flower is the nemesis of all mutant plants, and this devil pepper is going to be unlucky."

Shen Liang looked at the overly large sea of flowers, remembering that he had planted flowers on the other side, but the flowers behind him had not reacted and did not care, and now that the flowers were blooming, he was even more puzzled.

"I don't think I planted such a big piece of flowers."

"Because the flower on the other side represents the Yellow Spring, the more dead creatures there, the better it will grow, and if it can be taken out and placed in other parts of the earth, it may not grow a large piece in one night."

Looking at the blood-red flower, Shen Liang thought thoughtfully.

In the end, he took the devil pepper out, and Yu Zhiwen was afraid that the flame on the devil pepper would hurt him, so he took the devil pepper that became small after the upgrade, and returned to the farm with a group of bees.