137

Chapter 138: Rescue, Leave

"What are you doing here?" Chen Hengdao, "I have been completely disappointed in this base, Luoluo has been killed like this, if you can, I hope you can help me kill Xu Feng, the commander of the Dawning Base, and let him accompany us for the burial."

"Don't worry, he'll die one day." Shen Liang said, "I came this time also for two people. Have you seen two girls, both young, have a good relationship with each other, and are both high-level superpowers. "It's

like... A little impressed.

"One of them is a special healing power, and the other is a water power." Shen Liang added.

"The Healing Psychic... I don't have an impression, but I have a little impression of the water system, she has also been in the base before, she is Yu Zhiwen's subordinate, she was locked up a few days ago, is she?

Shen Liang came to the spirit: "Yes, it's her!"

"The place where she was locked up is not very good." Chen Heng pondered, "And she has been in for a long time, and it is estimated that the situation is very bad."

"It's okay, just tell me."

"She is... Your lover? He asked.

Shen Liang tugged at the corners of his mouth: "You think too much, my lover is only my brother."

Chen Heng was slightly stunned, did not ask anything more, almost told Shen Liang everything he knew, and said it piecemeal for a while.

After knowing what he wanted, Shen Liang looked at the Luoluo in the cage and handed Chen Heng a glass of water.

Staring at his puzzled look, Shen Liang said: "Give him a drink, the research of the Early Rain Base has the effect of alleviating the zombie virus." "Maybe let him live a little longer."

When it came to Luoluo's life, Chen Heng couldn't shirk it, took it carefully, and thought about how to feed him outside the cage.

[Host, why give him Tianchi water]

Shen Liang lightly explained to 009: He doesn't like to owe favors, whether it is a living person or a dead person.

Tianchi Water can't cure this man-made zombie virus, but at least it can prolong his life, so that the two people can have a little more time, which is the only thing he can do.

He is not familiar with Yu Luoluo, there is no need to feel sorry for him, he has seen too many people with tragic lives, so he cherishes the time with Yu Zhiwen more.

However, this operation of the Dawning Base reminded him of the Rou of the Nirvana Base, and the situation here was somewhat similar to the zombie she raised.

Could there be any special connection between these two things?

In the following time, Chen Heng told Shen Liang the map in the base, and Shen Liang remembered everything he could remember, and also asked where the high-level supernatural was held.

"High-level superpowers, they generally don't start immediately, their existence is much higher than ours." Chen Heng shook his head regretfully, "Of course, this is not my responsibility, so I don't know much."

Shen Liang asked a few more words, knowing the location of Guan Yu Zhiwen before letting him go, thinking about how to find him.

Yu Zhiwen has psychic powers, and he definitely doesn't have to worry about him not finding himself, but how he wants to converge with him is a problem.

The most important thing is how to open this closed door.

The door is made of unknown metal, only a combination lock, not even a door handle, and it is almost integrated with the wall surface.

"If this door is forcefully broken, there will be an alarm." Chen Heng said, "You should already be a level six supernatural by now, it is indeed not difficult to break through this door, but it will also attract the attention of the entire base."

Shen Liang didn't speak, and his biggest cheater was not him.

Asked for and 009, 009 replied to him with great disdain [such a low-level combination lock, points do not need to consume much to open]

That's okay, or 009 is reliable.

Shen Liang felt relieved in his heart, so he said to him: "Don't worry, no problem." As

soon as the night came, the monsters in the cage began to faintly stir, Shen Liang walked over and knocked the monsters unconscious one by one, and then knocked Chen Heng and Yu Luoluo unconscious, so that if someone came over, he would not blame Chen Heng's body for affecting him.

After doing everything, 009 opened the door.

Outside the door was a snow-white corridor, Shen Liang followed the route given to him by Chen Heng, avoiding the occasional passing people, and began to walk inside.

He and Yu Zhiwen confirmed that they acted at night, these monsters would be more active at night, most of the people here were tired of coping, and it was much easier for them to move.

The door in front of him or what kind of obstruction was not a problem for him at all, so under very smooth circumstances, he really let Shen Liang touch a lot of places along the way, open a lot of doors, and accidentally break into the monitoring room.

Knocking out those guys who were about to call, Shen Liang carefully found the location of Yu Zhiwen in the many monitoring rooms.

He has already moved, and is groping for the right place.

Shen Liang no longer delayed, and immediately rushed to him when he went out, at least to find Yu Zhiwen when those people found him.

Not long after, the alarm of the base suddenly sounded, and at this time, Shen Liang just broke through the last door and saw Yu Zhiwen inside the door.

Unexpectedly, Shen Liang breathed a sigh of relief, walked quickly in front of him, and couldn't stop raising a smile.

"Here it is." Yu Zhiwen raised his hand and rubbed his head, his expression gentle.

"Well, I saw you in the monitoring room." Shen Liang said with a smile, and looked at the broken monitor again, knowing why there was a sudden alarm.

"People have found it, take them and let's leave." Yu Zhiwen said.

So smooth?

Shen Liang thought of Luoluo, and he was a little hesitant: "What about people?"

Yu Zhiwen took him to look inside, and saw two wet women lying on the ground, and two empty nutrition warehouses, from which people should have been rescued.

"Not dead yet, alive." Yu Zhiwen looked at them with a very cold gaze and said, "The level of power has also increased, but the spirit is not very good."

For this person who caused them trouble, Shen Liang was also impatient, and did not want to look at it more: "Then how do we go out?"

Yu Zhiwen raised his eyebrows, and a smile appeared at the corner of his mouth: "Fight out."

Shen Liang originally wondered that no matter how the two of them fought, it would be difficult to rush out of here with people, but after seeing him subdue a seventh-level supernatural with one move, he suddenly understood that on the day of separation, he had actually upgraded.

The world's first level eight powerhouse! And it was too smooth.

The fact that he was a level eight supernatural caught those superpowers in the base by surprise, and Xu Feng didn't even have time to react, he received the news that people had not only been rescued, but also burned down his research base.

He choked enough to fall a lot of things in a fit of anger and kill the person who came to spread the news.

"Yu Zhiwen! Shen Liang! You guys are so good! "