5

Chapter 5: The Apple Tree

The apple saplings he planned to plant around the log cabin, which were not suitable for the field, so as not to take up space in the field. The number of potato chunks is actually not very large, and the whole plot can never be grown.

So Shen Liang just planted some, and the sky had already darkened, and even with systematic protection, he could hear the roar of the monster coming from far and near.

[Host, let's hurry back to the cabin..."

009 looked at Shen Liang stunned at the mountain hair in the distance, afraid that he would run out with a hoe when he was excited, and quickly persuaded him with a good voice.

"Why, afraid I'll go out?" Shen Liang was amused, and looked at the mountains in the distance, he remembered that most of the monsters in this book were mutated animals and plants, as well as the existence of zombies.

He naturally likes these things, so even if he doesn't remember the plots, he still knows the monsters in the book very well. I have to say that Shen Liang actually wants to go out and try his skills.

Back in the cabin, there was only one lamp in the cabin, and on the table was the dry food he had opened from the newbie package.

This kind of dry food bag is also based on luck to open food, good luck can open mountains and seafood, bad luck is probably only tasteless white porridge and white steamed buns, such as this time he was lucky to open a large bowl of hot shredded chicken porridge.

You can't eat dry food bags all the time, you still have to go out.

[Host rest assured, when your tasks are completed enough, the system can be upgraded, and the cabin will also be upgraded after the upgrade! ] At that time, you can cook your own dishes.

[Also, after reaching level 2, you can open the teleportation array, and then the host can go out, and you can also buy and sell the things you grow with others! ]

】 Shen Liang was a little annoyed by 009's nagging, he stirred the porridge with a spoon, and said with a casual smile: "Quiet." "

009:......

However, although it is a little verbose, the information brought is still very useful, although he likes to live alone without being disturbed, and does not want to meet the protagonist, but this does not mean that he likes to be alone and out of touch with other people forever.

After dinner, Shen Liang stood outside the wooden house and did some warm-up exercises, and then returned to bed tiredly and slept. This body is really weak, in the words of 009, this is still a body strengthened by the wood system, you can imagine how weak the original owner is.

Under the dim light, the distant roar was still one after another, which seemed extremely dangerous, so noisy that he could not sleep, and his mind was full of all kinds of memories and the contents of the book. Later, I didn't know when I fell asleep, but when I woke up, it was morning.

There is a gentle breeze outside the window, and the dew on the blades of grass sways with the wind, carrying a fresh smell of grass, which makes people feel good.

Shen Liang got up and stretched, lazily ate breakfast, pulled the small bench and sat down outside the door for a while, only to react to where he was for a while, and then carried the hoe and prepared to work.

Yesterday there were apple seeds and a small number of potato chunks left, and he planted them one by one according to yesterday's ideas, each seed separated by a distance.

In fact, he doesn't know when he can harvest when he planted it now, but after all, this is a systematic product, how to say it will not be so simple, besides, he also has wood system power, wood system energy is a food in the original text.

This is also an important reason why the original owner can survive in the last days, although his wood power level is low, he can join the research institute to help them cook food and get a small reward.

When he finished planting, it was already noon, and Shen Liang found a wooden barrel and ran to the puddle not far from him, and poured water into the place where the seeds were poured.

In fact, the water in this puddle is very special, not only unexpectedly clear, but also with a very comfortable taste.

Linked to the novels he had read before, he already had some guesses in his heart.

I saw that where the water had been watered, it didn't take long for tiny shoots to emerge from the soil, and the turquoise shoots were particularly pleasing to the eye in the dark and dark land, and the rows were neat, but the potatoes grew faster and larger than the apple seeds.

Shen Liang was very surprised, and at the same time the system also prompted that his planting task had been completed, he glanced at the reward and found that he only gave 100 points and ignored it.

【This is the unique water source of Kunlun Mountain, which is very suitable for planting, and the fruits grown are large and sweet! 】 The host will be able to eat it later! You're guaranteed to be raving! 】

"...... Speak normally. Oh

and oh, how can there be such a verbose system elf. Shen Liang once again lamented why his system was so virtuous.

After watering the rest of the fields in one go, it was almost noon, and looking at the apple trees and potatoes that had been sprouted, he was quite satisfied, but he didn't know when he would be able to eat them.

"009, is there any way to speed up the growth rate again?"

[Can be ripened with points! ] 50% discount for newbie! 009 said cheerfully.

Shen Liang was interested: "How much does an apple tree cost?"

[Only 50, 25 points after discount.]

One is so expensive! Shen Liang frowned, he only had a total of 200 points now, and he could only get ten apple trees when he counted it.

"What about potatoes?"

[One 2 points! ]

He pondered, he was not in a hurry to ripen potatoes, but the apple could ripen a tree first, and he couldn't finish eating more, so he said: "I want to ripen an apple tree, how to get it?"

[Don't worry, leave it to me!]

【Ding! 25 points have been deducted, balance: 175]

009's voice fell for a while, the apple tree saplings in front of the cabin window suddenly began to grow, as if pressing the accelerator little by little, and then slowly grew lush leaves, bloomed white flowers, and finally produced rounded cyan apples.

Shen Liang was quite interested, and when he walked to this apple tree, the cyan apple had turned red, but he could smell the fruity aroma of the apple when he walked under the tree.

[It's done! ] Host take it off and eat it! All natural and additive-free!

Shen Liang raised his hand and gently picked an apple, and the rosy apple lay in the palm of his hand, with an alluring luster: "Great, this time you have merit." [

Hehe...] 009 smiled embarrassingly, and was praised by the host!

The apple is very sweet, the fragrant taste is very tempting, just eat a Shen Liang feel full, and at the same time there is a special energy flowing from the limbs in the body, this feeling is very subtle, making him think of his wood system at once.

He didn't know much about this power, and he hadn't been sure of how to use it until now, so he didn't pay too much attention to it.