151

Chapter 151: Foam Flower

Flour is difficult to wash on the body, especially with Yu Zhiwen, after the two tossed out in the bathroom, it was already half dark.

The flour has been made, the dumpling skin has been rolled out, and the filling of the meat filling has been in place, Shen Liang rolled up his sleeves and began to make dumplings.

Yu Zhiwen skillfully wrapped one quickly, and when he inadvertently looked sideways, he saw a Shen Liang who was trying to add stuffing to the dumpling skin.

"...... You won't make dumplings? Yu Zhiwen smiled and looked at Shen Liang unable to close the dumpling skin, and said.

Shen Liang looked at the dumplings with broken skin a little frustrated: "I've seen it before, I haven't tried it, I thought it was quite simple."

"It's okay, I'll teach you."

Yu Zhiwen's hand was held on Shen Liang's hand, and the fingertips with flour were intertwined, and it didn't take long for a not very good-looking dumpling to be born.

Seeing that the two got together again, 009 sighed deeply and began to think about why he came over to be a light bulb.

That night, the tragic situation after the dumplings were put into the pot taught Shen Liang a deep lesson: he could not make dumplings in the future.

However, the rest of the warm bag is very delicious~

Watching the time getting late, 009, who was full of food and drink, gave him this mission reward.

"Oh, the couple's long knife, the system gave it."

The long knife in 009's hand has a little curve, it is a silver-white blade, and the handle is half moon.

Shen Liang's eyes were familiar, and he also took out his own knife, which was the reward he had received in the system before.

The curve of the blade is reversed, the pitch-black blade body, the handle of the knife also has half a moon.

Couple...... Knife?

Yu Zhiwen was satisfied, and holding Shen Liang was a mouthful.

That night it was another dry firewood, but this fire was almost on fire, which is a pity.

Early the next morning, Shen Liang received the task of the system, but this time the task was very special.

[Love task four: The two soaked in the hot spring together for more than three hours]

009 complained when he saw this task, how did he not know that the system was still part-time and old, wasn't this in a hurry to let the two of them be good.

Shen Liang was also speechless after seeing the task: "Who would go to a hot spring early in the morning to soak for more than three hours?" I still have a lot to do! "

009:...... There seems to be something wrong with this concern...

After complaining, Shen Liang excitedly took Yu Zhiwen to the White Jade Palace to watch, and after coming out of here, he remembered that there was still something useless when he upgraded up, and pulled Yu Zhiwen to find a place to place this special reward.

A Kunlun tree house, and magical foam seeds.

Shen Liang did not hurry to look at the Kunlun tree house that was particularly tall in his backpack, but first bought this special seed from the store and squatted in the ground with Yu Zhiwen to study.

It is worth mentioning that the seeds of this bubble flower are still limited to purchase, which makes them look forward to it even more.

Yu Zhiwen held this small special white seed, and looked at Shen Liang who was watching the play with some confusion: "How to plant it?" "

He can kill monsters and kill people, farming ... He really hasn't done it yet.

"Just dig a hole and bury it." Shen Liang looked at him with a grin, "You can find out if you try it, it's fun."

Yu Zhiwen narrowed his eyes and looked at the open space in front of him seriously, and did not intend to really try it casually.

Looking at his cautious appearance, afraid of strangling the seed, Shen Liang admired it for a while, but still mercifully let him go, and took the seed and planted it himself.

Yu Zhiwen breathed a sigh of relief.

The first foam seed quickly and successfully germinated and flowered under the impetus of integration and supernatural energy, and then formed a fluffy dandelion-like ball in Yu Zhiwen's surprised eyes.

"It's really special." Yu Zhiwen saw such an interesting scene for the first time, and he was very interested, he stretched out his fingertips and poked the flower, the touch was very soft, similar to dandelion, but it was not easy to spread, "But what is the use of this flower."

"I don't know." Shen Liang folded this white flower and called 009 for identification.

"This is a foam flower, which is also a kind of ornamental flower, and it has no special ability, but it has a strong ability to absorb water." 009 ran over and took a look, "Nothing special, this thing is not easy to grow, not recommended."

Shen Liang pinched the flower, as if it was elastic, and the touch was a bit like... Sponge?

No wonder it can absorb water.

Yu Zhiwen asked 009 curiously: "Is the water absorption very large?"

009 nodded: "It's okay, but the water sucked in can't spit it out by itself, they just like to absorb water, so the water poured to them is always stored by themselves, and then they often die of thirst." "

Can absorb a lot of water? Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen looked at each other and thought of the flood next year he had said.

So if you order more of this flower, will this flood be a little better?

Thinking so, the two took the foam flower to soak in water, and as the foam flower was put into the pot, the water level in the pot dropped rapidly, and soon half of the pot of water disappeared.

And the foam flower is still the same as usual, nothing has changed.

009 followed them and looked at all this curiously, he followed Shen Liang for a long time, naturally knowing that he never did useless things: "What's wrong with the host, what do you think again?"

Shen Liang nodded: "Yes, can this kind of thing block floods?" Yu

Zhiwen also cast his gaze, although using flowers to block the flood sounds a little incredible, but what if it has an effect?

"Yes." Not wanting to, 009 quickly replied, "The foam flower has a very strong ability to absorb water quickly, and if the amount is enough, how many floods can be sucked dry in an instant."

"However, the host, the consequences of using foam flowers are also serious, otherwise the system mall will not restrict your purchase." Once the foam flower grows, it is difficult to completely eradicate, and Kunlun Mountain will not be affected because of the special protection of the system, but other places are different.

"The foam flowers planted desperately thirsty for water, so they will stop at nothing to be close to the water source."

Yu Zhiwen frowned: "What you mean is that although planting can withstand floods for a short time, it will cause a long drought in the future."

"Yes." 009 said, "But he can be used as a water bag, and the water sucked in by the foam flower will not disappear within a day, just tear it open." Okay

, it seems that the problem of flooding still needs to be carefully considered.

If only there were any plant more fierce than foam flowers that could restrain them.

Seeing Shen Liang's depression, Yu Zhiwen gently pinched his face and said with a smile: "It's okay, I have a solution to the flood matter myself, although it's not so the best of both worlds, but you don't have to worry too much."

Shen Liang nodded, and he wasIt was thinking that he could help a little, and if there was really no way, he had to give up.

The two whispered for a while, and when they looked up again, Shen Liang saw 009 who was still standing behind them.