176

Chapter 176: Heavy Rain

The wind swept the dust and whistled through the city. Gan Xuan changed his previous image, walking in an abandoned city full of zombies in a gray trench coat, and the zombies around him seemed to be unable to see him, still staggering aimlessly on the road.

The trench coat fluttered, occasionally touching the shabby building next to it stained with dust, and he only glanced at it, not caring to continue walking.

The drizzle hit the black umbrella in his hand rhythmically, making a clicking sound, and the fierce wind swept through the dust again, faintly forming a snake shape and slamming towards Gan Xuan's body.

"Fuck off." Gan Xuan was tied up again, struggled hard twice, and saw that it was useless and did not continue, but the knuckles holding the handle of the umbrella were already white due to the force, and he said with a cold face.

"Don't be so cold." The wind let out a hoarse laugh, "You delivered it yourself this time."

Gan Xuan's face was ugly, and he found that the wind had targeted his clothes, and immediately said: "If you want to do it here, you can do it, we are all right." The

wind was slight, so he had to get down from him unwillingly, and returned to the surroundings along the dust: "You are still so cold, I am curious about what kind of demon and monster that Shen Liang is, which can make you always worry."

"You don't need to know that." Gan Xuan raised his black umbrella again and walked aimlessly around the city, and the gust of wind followed him closely, inseparable.

"You're moving too much here, and someone has already spotted you." Gan Xuan said, "It's not good for me to come forward now, it's better for you to hide for a while."

"Why hide, they can't kill me now."

"Stubborn." Gan Xuan sneered, "I have already done my best."

"Are you worried about me?"

"Self-inflicted."

"Then Shen Liang is also coming? I'll leave him not to kill, and leave him to you, okay? Fierce Wind laughed.

"No need." Gan Xuan is very aware of his obsession with Shen Liang, he does not allow anyone to help, as long as his own plan goes well, not to mention Shen Liang, it is all the monsters on the earth, he does not have to worry anymore.

"You're a weird man, but I like it."

"Stop saying such disgusting things." Gan Xuan glanced at his eyebrows, "The words I have already brought and left."

"What a desperate feeling."

Autumn Rain Base, Yu Zhiwen and Shen Liang listened to his words, and they were a little silent.

"There is no contact, and I don't know if I can find them." Shen Liang said, "That person... Something special.

"I also know a little about this, I heard that her brain is not normal, and she is a little unlucky?" Qi Ye said.

Shen Liang was a little helpless: "Also... The same can be said. "

I know that there is a healing system powerhouse at the Qingshan base, level six, which should be available." Yu Zhiwen said, "But the Qingshan base is too far away from us. If you're looking for someone, sooner rather than later.

"It's really troublesome, and I don't know if the Qingshan base can release people." Qi Ye said. Healing system supernatural is an important resource for each base, this time to go to life and death is unknown, Qingshan Base does have a reason not to release people.

They were too far away, and if they wanted to contact the Aoyama base, they had to go by themselves.

"Just try." Shen Liang said, "It's really not possible, let's look for news about those two people in our team."

"Are they still alive?" Lin Qiuyu interjected, "That woman's bad luck, and there is no news so far, will it burp?"

"Not really." Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen spoke in unison again.

Qi Ye raised his eyebrows: "Okay, then go and try it first."

Because of the urgency of time, they did not stay any longer and went to the next base non-stop.

After they ran all the bases, the team of superpowers who went to S Night Market to investigate also returned, and when they went, eleven people returned, and three people returned.

"It's a level nine monster."

The people who came back were just this sentence, which was enough to silence everyone.

Level nine monsters, you must know that the strongest Yu Zhiwen before them is only two magical energy level eight, this is already the top level, level nine is too difficult to step over.

At this point, just look at the points required for Shen Liang to ascend to the ninth level.

Although they had a headache, the flood came first.

The rainstorm came unexpectedly, Shen Liang just came out of the grocery store, at this time he could only find a random place to hide from the rain, the sky was black and pressing, and after a while, the ground already had a layer of stagnant water, and the speed was very fast.

A thunder passed, Yu Zhiwen in the room paused to think, turned his head to look out the window, and then closed his eyes, using spiritual energy to find Shen Liang.

At the same time, Xiao Que in the office also found that it was raining, he immediately got up, looked at Yu Zhiwen opened his eyes and hurriedly said: "Sun Shui is in the outer layer, I'll pick him up."

"Go ahead." Yu Zhiwen said, "I also want to go out." Shen

Liang hid under the eaves, still wet his trouser legs by the rain, and was thinking about using plants to weave an umbrella to walk back, whether he would be struck by lightning halfway, and saw the residual temperature of supporting a vacuum area with special energy in the rain.

The barrier of spiritual energy took him through the rain curtain and accurately found Shen Liang.

"Go home." Yu Zhiwen smiled and stretched out his hand.

Shen Liang smiled, what to do, this person really spoiled him as a child all the time.

But that's not bad.

The rain spread faster and faster, and soon reached the height of Sun Shui's knees, he had no choice but to stand on the bench, looking at Xiao Que, who was also tearing his trouser leg on the bench, and frowned: "Are you stupid?" It's raining and I don't know if I'm staying well, what to run outside?

"I'm not stupid, I'm here to accompany you." Xiao Que was already soaked all over, and said with a happy smile, "This is a flood, you can't handle it, I'll accompany you, how about it, I'm not a brother."

Sun Shui listened even more angrily: "How, can you handle it?" Haven't you heard of water conduction?

Xiao Que: "... Your mouth sometimes really makes people want to block, why is it so confusing?

Sun Shui didn't want to deal with him, looked at his clothes close to his body, and said with some uninterestingness: "Your clothes are wet, have you changed them."

"Such a heavy rain, it is for nothing to change." After Xiao Que finished speaking, he looked at him with a slight lightness, "Or do you want to see me change my clothes?" Gee. "

"...... Sooner or later I will gag you. Sun Shui's face was gloomy.

"Welcome, I can't ask for it."

This sentence didn't know what Sun Shuilian thought, his face turned red, and he changed the topic uncomfortably: "... The water level has risen again.

Under the heavy rain, the water level of the entire base is rising wildly, the rain is turbid, like mud, and the sewers of the base simply do not have time to flow water, resulting in stagnant water flooding a lot of things.

Most of the tents in the tent area are soaked in water, and some are floating on the water, which must not be usable, and the current water situation is still floodedDead people, but if the rain falls again, it will definitely not be far from drowning.