57

Chapter 57: Assassination

"You're here, what's the need?" Shen Liang asked while letting him sit down.

"I heard that Dragon Key recently added a fresh rock sugar and white sugar, did you buy it from you?" Luoluo looked serious.

"Yes, what's wrong?" Shen Liang didn't expect that these two people could still have an intersection.

"I said, she can have this kind of thing here with you." Yu Luoluo was relieved, "I've met her a few times, she and I scream, this line, I also have rock candy!" "You guys

know each other?" Shen Liang was very curious.

"Well, my dad and his brother know each other." Yu Luoluo said, "Which one in this base doesn't know which one, don't talk about this, is there still rock sugar?"

"There is not much inventory."

"That's okay, buy a little bit, and besides, I'll buy more of the rest." You don't know, my dad didn't let me come over at first, saying that the base was not safe, I don't think it is okay, the more dangerous it is, the more you should buy more food and go back, just in case.

"Also, I see that your current situation is very dangerous, it has spread in the base, do you want to come to my house to take refuge?"

"Back to your house?" Shen Liang was amused, "Your military commander's father won't send me directly to the base commander?" The

situation in the base is clear in their hearts like Mingjing, as soon as these words came out, Yu Luoluo was a little embarrassed, how could he know his father's thoughts, if it was very beneficial to him to do so, then he was very likely to send Shen Liang.

"Forget it..." he said, at least he knew the trouble, if he really took it home, if he didn't send it or sent it to both ends, he was still vigilant and couldn't easily stand in line.

After sending off Luoluo, Shen Liang found a time to sneak back to the farm's storage room to take a look, and sure enough, he saw that a lot of vacant land had been vacated. Even the farm, a fast-growing place for crops, could not afford the food he had spent heavily on in the past two days.

It seems that it is time to introduce limited editions, and sell to others in both quantity and price. And there is too much demand for wheat, fortunately, there are those foreign mutant plants to help take care of the farm, plus the current business is relatively cold to maintain, otherwise just the balance of the farm and opening a shop can make him busy to bald.

It's a pity that the existence of the farm can't be known to the second person, otherwise he can hire someone else to help, so he doesn't have to bother so much.

Shen Liang was very sad, so when Yu Zhiwen came down after cooking, what he saw was Shen Liang with a bun face.

"What's bothering again?" He asked with a smile, thinking that he was still very cute like this, and thinking so, he pinched his face smoothly.

Shen Liang subconsciously shrunk his head and looked at Yu Zhiwen with an innocent look in amazement.

"Big Brother Yu!"

Yu Zhiwen didn't know why: "Huh? Looking

at the other party as if confused, Shen Liang wondered if he was overreacting, think about it, the other party is a proper straight man, but he is not, maybe in the perspective of a straight man, this kind of action is normal?

"...... Nothing, don't pinch next time.

The corners of Yu Zhiwen's mouth turned up slightly, and he just pushed his lunch in front of him: "Eat."

One morning, there were few people in the shop. Seeing this, Shen Liang simply closed the shop in the afternoon, let the five employees take half a day off, and took advantage of Yu Zhiwen to busy himself with the finishing of the Dawning Base and sneaked into the farm.

Because of the limited time, he only had time to arrange the harvest, and all kinds of machines were also arranged, instructed other mutant plants, and more importantly, looked at the two bomb bananas, and carefully loaded the ripe ones into the space.

If there is an accident in the future, he can take these powerful bomb bananas to give this base a heavy blow!

Shen Liang has never been a kind-hearted person, and naturally he will not show mercy to his subordinates.

Fortunately, when he left the farm, Yu Zhiwen had not yet returned, so he went to the backyard to take a look, the small number of plants planted inside had grown a little green leaves, all of them were tenacious plants, as for the fruits, Shen Liang did not want to plant them outside the farm at all.

Fruit is such a delicate thing, planted outside the farm is a naked waste, not to mention that now the weather is so cold, freezing will freeze to death.

The only good news in the apocalypse, I am afraid, is that whether it is livestock or plants, as long as it is mutated, it is very resistant to heat and cold, and there is no need to worry about being killed by heat or freezing, because what cannot withstand it is now dead.

When Yu Zhiwen came back, the two went out again in the evening and ate dinner by the way.

"I still don't know, where is your base?" On the way back, they took a leisurely walk in a secluded alley, which was quiet and suitable for two people to chat.

"Maybe I'll be able to take you directly another day." Yu Zhiwen also relaxed and said, "Although the base is not as big as the Dawn base, it is still possible to resist monsters, and safety can be guaranteed."

Of course, Shen Liang knows that although the male protagonist's base is not very good now, it does not mean that it will not be possible in the future.

"Well, I also want to go and see the base of Commander Yu." After Shen Liang finished speaking, he suddenly paused, looked at Yu Zhiwen, and said meaningfully, "I also want to see the combat power of Big Brother Yu, I heard that you have advanced to the seventh level?"

Yu Zhiwen smiled: "Lucky promotion." The

two looked at each other, and the next moment, they quickly spread out to both sides at the same time, and Shen Liang raised his hand, and turquoise vines quickly spread out from the palm of his hand, driving his body to climb quickly along the wall.

At the same time, the belated flame fell towards the original location of Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen, emitting a violent explosion.

The next moment, a level six supernatural appeared on both sides of the alley, and even a level seven psychic at the head was a level seven powerhouse!

The air suddenly quieted down, and no one spoke up for a while.

"Shen Liang, you come with us." In the end, it was the seventh-level supernatural who spoke up first, and he did not put Shen Liang in his eyes. A wood-line supernatural can only help when it comes to producing food, and there is nothing to pay attention to.

After he finished speaking, he said again: "Captain Yu, sorry for not involving you unintentionally, you can leave at any time."

Yu Zhiwen put his hands around his chest, leisurely leaned against the wall, and looked at these people who were not good: "Why, you guys are trying to bully my friends?"

"You misunderstood, it's just that the base commander wants to meet him, and we asked him to go back."

That being said, his appearance was clearly not polite at all, and he didn't even look at Shen Liang from beginning to end when he spoke, and he was very arrogant.

"Then I'll accompany him too." Yu Zhiwen said.

His voice fell, even Shen Liang was surprised, he and the male protagonist don't look at the usual happy relationship, but they are also guarding against each other and maintaining a basic interest relationship. He really didn't have to help him at such a juncture, or when they were in a weak situation.