89

Chapter 89: Sweet and salty tofu brain

Thinking that she could only look at these delicacies and not eat them in the future, the female supernatural was sad and indignant in her heart.

No, absolutely not, she had to find a way.

She pondered, after going out, she looked at such a long line in the hunter association, and suddenly roared after a flash of inspiration: "Are you guys queuing up and not having time to buy tofu brains?" Buy tofu brain here! One first-class crystal nucleus once! Buy first-come, first-served!

Chen Yu has long been tempted by the fragrance and can't bear it, plus he doesn't lack crystal nuclei, hearing this, he didn't react in his mind, and he said it without thinking about it: "Here, I want to buy it for me!" The

female psychic herself did not expect to respond so quickly, and neatly collected the crystal nucleus and went to the stall to buy it.

Not long after, the female psychic picked up a bowl of tofu brain from the stall, she carefully held the bowl and walked slowly for fear of leaking, the fragrance has been permeating from the place she passed, I don't know how many people secretly swallowed saliva.

Like, as if it's not bad?

"Your salted tofu brain." The female supernatural is dressed very clean, her fingertips are clean, and the tofu brain brought by her is not unappetizing at all.

Chen Yu swallowed his saliva and paid her a first-class crystal nucleus.

The bowl of tofu brain is also to be crystal nucleated, and you can use this bowl to serve it again the next time you eat it.

In a glass bowl is a generous amount of tofu brain, which is topped with not only sauce, but also chopped green onions and side dishes, and the aroma is even stronger when gently stirred with a spoon.

It's so pretty.

Chen Yu held the spoon, and didn't know how to start for a while, and after finally digging a spoonful from the edge and putting it in his mouth, the expression on his face was so rich that it was impossible to describe it in words.

Then he swallowed quickly and took another large mouthful.

Delicious! It's so delicious!

Looking at Chen Yu's appearance of eating, the people next to him couldn't help it, a bowl of tofu brain is just two third-level crystal nuclei, plus the cost of buying a substitute is not expensive, eat! It's not unaffordable!

"That beauty, buy me a bowl too!"

"And me! I want sweet tofu brains!

"I'll have a bowl too!"

Shen Liang looked at the lively scene of the team and was also very impressed: "I didn't expect that someone would think of buying this kind of service so quickly, and sure enough, people's brains turn fast." Yu

Zhiwen had already begun to fill the bowl with tofu brains next to him, and he didn't expect that he would come and sell tofu brains with Shen Liang here, the important thing was that he felt that he was still enjoying it.

It's really helpless.

The female psychic came over with a smile on her face and asked for more than a dozen tofu brains with a restaurant cart that she didn't know where to push.

"Bring me a bowl too, I want sweet tofu brain, pour more soup, thank you."

"Okay, but one bowl per person." Shen Liang smiled at her, "Trouble to tell others." The