172

Chapter 172: Chinese New Year's Eve Meals

Shen Liang rarely asked him about his past life, so he didn't know much about it, so he could only say sideways: "They... How did he die?

Yu Zhiwen frowned, which was also unclear to him.

"Actually... Many things in past lives are mysteries. Yu Zhiwen sandwiched an egg dumpling for him and watched him eat it before continuing, "Originally, humans could have persisted, but inexplicably, there were heavy deaths and injuries in a certain monster tide, and in severe cases, no one survived.

Shen Liang felt that something was wrong when he heard this, and said, "How can it be, the monster will not have the heart to kill completely, and it is impossible not to leave one person, unless it is not the hand of the monster."

"I also thought so, so Sun Shui went to check, but he didn't come back." Yu Zhiwen sighed, "Actually, I also died and was reborn on the way to investigate, that person... I'm a bit guessing.

Shen Liang was very uncomfortable when he heard that he had died once in his previous life, and a cold light flashed in his eyes: "Who is it?"

Since that person is so powerful, then in this life, it may still affect them.

This scourge should be cleaned up as soon as possible.

"It should be." Yu Zhiwen paused and said, "The true ruler of the Hunter Association, except him, no one can have that much ability.

"His powers are very special, I didn't see through his powers in my previous life, and I died a little humiliated."

Who is the real ruler of the Hunters' Association? Is that...... The last villain in the book?

Shen Liang was a little unsure, his memory was already very blurry, and he only felt a little impression: "Ask Long Zheng another day to see if he has any news."

"If he doesn't know anything, we're probably going to have to watch out for him."

Seeing that the atmosphere was becoming more and more serious, 009 hummed softly: "What is this, don't be afraid of the host, there is a system, it is useless to care what he is in power!"

Shen Liang was amused by him and said, "Also, don't think about it, it's a big deal to hide in Kunlun Mountain."

Yu Zhiwen nodded in agreement, and then picked up the wine glass and touched him: "How many sips?" "

"...... Still not, there is still at night... Not! Not

allowing Shen Liang to refuse, Yu Zhiwen had already kissed it with a small sip of red wine, and the cold wine had a clear fragrance, sweet and slightly bitter.

I don't know if it's the reason for alcohol, soon Shen Liang felt hot and tight, his head became more and more dizzy, and he looked at people a little confused.

Yu Zhiwen, who kissed the person until he was panting, smiled badly and opened a blushing face, obviously a little drunk, but still wanted to continue Shen Liang, and handed over the hangover soup he was going to prepare seriously: "Well, eat, let's talk about everything after eating."

Shen Liang pouted aggrievedly, and almost wrote the three words unhappy on his face.

009: When I was the system, I could still block, but now I can't block if I want to, alas, I really feel sorry for myself.

Because it was the New Year, tonight, Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen invited a few lonely people to celebrate the New Year together.

In the last days, there are very few people like Tao Xuemei who survived the whole family, most of them are left alone, or two people depend on each other, so most of the New Year is spent together by friends.

Like Yu Zhiwen's family has long been gone before the end of the world, it is the same orphan background as most male protagonists, and Sun Shui's family has long died, and Shen Liang's family is in another world.

These people, except for Long Key, Long Zheng, Liu Xun, and Liu Gang, are all alone.

So this year, they all got together.

The snowflakes were still swirling and falling in the air, and the base in the night was not deserted in the slightest, and the dragon key passed through the crowd to Shen Liang's door, and in front of his door was a red lantern that Yu Zhiwen didn't know where to get, and there was a couplet written by Yu Zhiwen on the wall.

She knocked on the door, and soon someone inside came and opened the door.

"Sister, you are here, hurry in, cold or not?" Long Zheng quickly pulled people in, and quickly closed the door, blocking the cold wind.

"It's okay." Long Key's frozen face is cold, in order to look good, she insists on wearing a thin red long dress today, bright red is good-looking, it is a little frozen in this weather.

Came to the living room, there were already many people sitting inside, Xiao Que and Liu Gang were holding a train toy played by a child to amuse 009, Sun Shui who watched was sometimes amused and chuckled, Yu Zhiwen and Liu Xun were touching cups on the side, and Tao Xuemei collapsed on the sofa and sat with Sun Shui.

The spicy smell of the room came from the kitchen, and when they saw her coming, the whole room stopped moving and

greeted her.

"Freeze me, Mom." Long Jian didn't care about his brother, and quickly ran to Tao Xuemei's side and snorted coldly.

Tao Xuemei helplessly covered her with the quilt on the sofa, and did not forget to count in her mouth: "I said that I don't let you wear it, do you have to wear it, stupid?"

"Wouldn't that look good." Long Jian muttered, "By the way, what about Manager Shen, is he alone in the kitchen?"

"He's changing upstairs." Long Zhengdao, "Just finished cooking, he said that he went to change his clothes with a fumes in oil."

"Uh oh." Long Key's face showed anticipation, "What is today's dinner?"

"You'll know right away."

When Shen Liang changed his clothes and went downstairs, after chatting with them for a while, dinner soon began.

When the hot pot is served, when the dishes are served, the tumbling soup makes a gurgling bubbling sound, just the hot pot's own heat dispels all the cold of winter.

Under the heat, several people were laughing and laughing.

On the second day of the New Year, Lin Qiuyu and several people came, Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen left Xiao Que and Sun Shui to entertain, and ran to other bases to play.

In the autumn rain base, there is no festive red cloth of their base, some are crystal clear ice sculptures, lifelike, these ice sculptures are large and small, sometimes when Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen kiss on the street corner, you can also find a small hamster ice sculpture on the street corner.

"This ice sculpture looks a lot like you." Yu Zhiwen pinched the ice sculpture, pointed to the hamster's bulging chin, and said, "It's like this when you're angry, it's bulging."

Shen Liang snorted coldly, never admitting it: "No."

"You see, the same."

"Hmph! No! On

the third day of the new year, they transferred from the freshman base to the Dawning base, but when they were about to enter the base, they saw two somewhat familiar backs outside the base.

Shen Liang looked pensively at the figures of the two people who had walked away outside the window, it was two women, and they were somewhat familiar.

However, the two quickly left his sight, so he didn't think much about it.

In the Dawning base, Gan Xuan did not go to other bases, but stayed in the base, which gave Shen Liang a little headache, deliberately avoiding him everywhere, but in the end he was still discovered.

"Happy New Year, it's nice to see you in the New Year." Gan Xuan welcomed his arrival very much, ignored Yu Zhiwen as soon as they met, and said with a smile.