183

Chapter 183: The Beasts

[The object is special, points are needed to continue to query]

Shen Liang did not see how much was needed, and directly asked the system to query.

【Query successful】

A large string of words provided to him by the system, he looked at it carefully, and then suddenly realized that there was such a terrifying power.

There are many kinds of powers in the last days, and the special is not nothing, but the general special is not a good sign, but the happy is not.

Although it is a spiritual system, it is different from Yu Zhiwen's controllable and supplemental, his control can directly control people's actions and thinking through abnormal energy, and it is unconsciously affected.

This ability can even make your pillow person strike at you, but he himself knows nothing.

Shen Liang's face suddenly looked difficult.

Without him, this kind of power is too anti-heavenly, but the next few words of the system made him breathe a sigh of relief.

Such a terrifying power is also subject to constraints, one is that his power can only rise to the seventh level at most, and the other is that because of the reasons that control these people's thoughts, the longer the time, the more it will lead to confusion in his memory.

The first point is okay, his current power is already level seven, and he can't go any higher, but the second point means that Gan Xuan is not destined to live long.

No wonder he became like this.

But Shen Liang didn't have the slightest joy about this news, he could control his eighth-level power at level seven, which made it difficult for him to have the strength to fight back, unless it was surprisingly difficult to use the devil pepper.

However, is there really only Gan Xuan here, and are there other accomplices?

What happened to that ninth-level monster, could it be that they had prepared the "bait" in advance waiting for them to take the bait?

Although Gan Xuan's powers are flawed, the most important thing now is how he will deal with it.

Thinking of this, he finally remembered 009 in the space and connected with him.

009, who finally got his news, cried out and complained to him loudly, saying that he was scared to death, and let Shen Liang cry and laugh to comfort him.

After a few words of comfort, he began to think of countermeasures.

The most important thing now is to figure out where this is, and after coming here for a long time, he hasn't even been able to get out of this room.

After thinking about it, Shen Liang decided to use the system to position, and the system showed that they were still in S Night Market, but the location was very far back. For the time being, he was not worried about his life being in danger, after all, Gan Xuan's appearance was obviously without killing intent.

On Yu Zhiwen's side, because of Shen Liang's ventilation message, several people also calmed down, while vigilantly advancing their distance, while analyzing the reason.

"Could it be a ninth-level monster?" Lin Qiuyu asked.

"It's impossible, no matter how the monster evolves, there will be no such wisdom to kidnap people, didn't Yu Zhiwen say it, this is done by Gan Xuan." Judo.

But Gan Xuan couldn't do it alone, Lin Qiuyu muttered to himself.

"Fortunately, you can still keep in touch." Qi Ye's face also had a lot of worry, and he obviously thought more, "After that, we must not separate, and we must not blatantly pass."

"Hmm." The more nervous he was, the calmer Yu Zhiwen became, the more solemn the expression on his face, and the usual smile disappeared.

Shen Liang's accident made him not know what to do at that moment, and now he had to force himself to calm down.

Qi Ye saw his absent-mindedness, so he had to say, "Seeing that you are not in a good state, I will lead the team for the time being."

Yu Zhiwen also understood that he was probably bad because of his feelings, and agreed without hesitation.

Qi Ye took over the team and said with an unceremonious cold face: "Catch Gan Xuan this time, the Dawning Base can no longer exist." It's

funny to say, the Dawning Base is like bad feng shui, and whoever is the base leader here will cause trouble. Instead of this, it is better to directly disband this base, divide the flow of people into several other bases to grow, or directly change the name, and then change the base commander.

When everyone was troubled by the affairs of the S night market, the new base also ushered in great trouble.

Because of the heavy rain, the beasts, which were still some distance away from them, suddenly increased their speed, and in just a few days, they had already arrived not far from their base!

"According to the news from the lab today, these guys are only 20 kilometers away from us." Sun Shui's face was unprecedentedly solemn, now in the base, Yu Zhiwen and Shop Manager Shen were not there, without the seat of an eighth-level superpower, this battle would be very difficult to fight.

"Can the boss come back?" Someone asked.

"I'm afraid not for the time being, I'm afraid they will be more difficult there than we are."

"...... Alas, this herd of beasts will really pick the time. "Everyone was upset. Yu Zhiwen is not only missing an eighth-level powerhouse, but also a main backbone.

This time, the number of beasts is exceptionally large, and looking at it, the entire monitor is a piece of black pressure, so many that it is already the highest crisis encountered by mankind.

Of course, Sun Shui understood the importance of morale, and looked at the people who were frightened by the beasts and caused their morale, so he said, "Although the base commander is not here this time, we can borrow people from the Autumn Rain Base." And Shop Manager Shen and Yu Zhiwen have already handed me something before leaving, you don't have to worry, just let it go!"

"Is that so! The base commander is really like a god!

"What was left? Shouldn't it be the sky-defying mutant plant of Shop Manager Shen? Looking

at everyone's enthusiastic discussion, Sun Shui's eyes were faintly worried.

In fact, they did say something to him when they left, but they didn't give him anything, and he said this completely to stabilize them. Shen Liang said that no matter what happened, he would stick to them until they returned.

And their current combat strength is not without the possibility of a war.

Soon, Xiao Que came in a hurry, and the two discussed for a while, and jointly decided that they could not wait so long, and they must start first.

The beasts have not yet come to them, they can send some people to find a way to lure some guys away, and if they really can't, they can kill some. At the same time, the pitfalls are about to begin.

This is the first time the two of them have worked together to face a crisis.

The danger in the base, Yu Zhiwen and Shen Liang did not know anything about it because there was no signal to contact them. And now Shen Liang just pried open the white door and saw the appearance outside the room.

The room was surprisingly dirty outside, different from the clean taste and appearance in the room, and outside was a long, dimly lit corridor.

There were still many cracks in the walls on both sides of the corridor, all kinds of weeds overhead, and the ground was damp, as if he had come to some underground cave.

This...... Which is it? The contrast between the two extremes made Shen Liang a little confused, he looked up and looked around, and there were several cameras hidden in the weeds.

Although the location is hidden, it is useless for him.