29

Chapter Twenty-Nine: The Temptation of Oranges

Shen Liang didn't see their gaze, he put his backpack in front of him and held it in his arms, his hand reached into the bag and touched a cold leaf, feeling his hand reach in, the devil pepper in the bag immediately became excited, but he gently patted the leaf to appease.

This time, the task he had to complete was not short, and in this kind of base, he was powerless, and for the sake of his own safety, he brought the devil pepper with him.

The quarantine takes a full twelve hours, so there will always be people who want to eat something to fill their stomachs, but they just think about it, and not many people dare to eat. It's really because the food in the apocalypse is too precious, dare to eat in such a chaotic place, unless you are very capable and deterrent enough, you can block the competition of so many people.

"It's harder to find food on such a cold day." Slowly, the bustling voice sounded again, and a man's sigh came from his ears, as if complaining to the woman next to him, "The only monsters that can eat are also hiding, the hunting area is empty, it's really hard to find."

The woman beside

him just nodded silently, her expression bitter.

"Yes, my son had a cold yesterday, the fever was hot, the medicine was too expensive to buy, and now I can only see if he can survive by himself..." "Alas, mourning, my wife died of fever..."

Time passed little by little, and after the people here changed batch after batch, Shen Liang calculated the time, and then suddenly took out a yellow orange from his bag!

The orange was the size of his fist, the amount was sufficient, and he did not hide it, the fragrance of fresh fruit wafted out, and it was immediately smelled by these hungry people with green eyes, and in an instant, everyone's eyes were aimed at him.

So fragrant... Is this a fruit!

The bright orange color has a refreshing taste, and the fresh roots have a little green, and for a while, this orange presses down anything here, even making them ignore the owner holding this orange.

The sound of swallowing saliva came one after another, and some people even subconsciously held the weapon in their hands and began to move.

As if he hadn't seen their reaction, Shen Liang took the orange and played with it in his hand, as if to see if it was accidentally broken, and then carefully put the orange back into the bag.

Everyone's eyes moved to his bag with his movements, and the bulging black bag made people think infinitely, could it be that it was all food?

Oh, my God!

Feeling everyone's dark gaze, Shen Liang seemed to notice that something was wrong, and he looked up suspiciously, looking at them with a stunned expression.

"What, what's wrong?" I'm afraid you won't be fooled.

The young man blinked his eyes, his body shrunk back a little cautiously, and he looked at these people calmly, and couldn't help but tighten the black bag in his hand with a defensive look, and then realized what stupid thing he had done.

For a while, everyone was a little messy in the wind, because how to look, this is a little boy who doesn't understand anything, but does this kind of person really exist in this apocalypse?

Suddenly, a voice tentatively asked him: "Are you Shen Liang?" Does

anyone know him? Shen Liang followed the voice and suddenly remembered that the original owner had stayed in this base before.

Gee, misstep.

This person's appearance is very strange, and the original owner does not have it in his memory, at most he is a passerby, so Shen Liang didn't say anything, but nodded a little confused and apprehensive, which was considered an admission.

"It's really him." The man was surprised, and seeing that everyone's eyes were on his body, he inadvertently straightened his chest. However, Shen Liang has changed a lot, not only his appearance, but even his momentum is different, it seems to be more spiritual, and he almost didn't recognize it.

Someone asked curiously: "Who is Shen Liang?" "If it's a difficult character, they shouldn't have heard of it.

The man smiled disdainfully, as if he was looking at a garbage who had achieved nothing and pouted: "It's just a drag oil bottle, I haven't suffered anything, and I have a face with fine skin and tender flesh." It was Captain Yu's subordinates, and it seems that he was kicked out not long ago, otherwise he would not have been brought with him on a mission.

His voice was not small, enough to reach everyone's ears.

"He, ah, is a waste, famous in our hunters, timid and especially fond of stammering, gee."

It seems that because he knows his bottom, this man speaks mercilessly, and adds some oil and vinegar to himself, in the end, he still envies his captain.

Yu Zhiwen does not know who is in the Dawning Base, he has strong ability, and he is good enough for his brother's temper, so he tolerated Shen Liang many times, plus his ability is strong, he is famous in the hunter team, and everyone wants to enter his team.

But Shen Liang, a person who had achieved nothing, could stay inside, which made many people unconvinced.

"Oh, so I seem to have an impression that he was fancyed by some supernatural before..."

Shen Liang listened to these people, and the look on his face became ugly, he wanted to refute, but he was a little afraid of these people, so he could only bite his lower lip unwillingly and lower his head, and clasped his hands together.

"So, I think his fruit was stolen!" Someone said this, bringing the conversation back to everyone's attention.

Suddenly, the warm field cooled down again.

"No, no! This is what I bought! Shen Liang gritted his teeth, as if he had forcibly summoned up courage and said angrily.

At this time, a group of isolated people suddenly surged outside, they were dressed in messy clothes and dust servants, and after coming in, they found a corner and sat down, so that they could watch this farce for a long time.

There were too many people in this room, so Shen Liang, who was immersed in the drama, did not notice it at all, and continued to say pitifully with tears in his eyes: "It cost me ten second-level crystal nuclei!" I've been saving for a long time..." Ten

secondary crystal nuclei! So expensive?

Everyone was shocked and at the same time had a feeling that it should be so, such a precious thing, naturally worth this price! However, ten second-level crystal nuclei had to be stored for so long, and they lowered his identity to another level in their hearts.

"Such an expensive thing, it's better to show me, I haven't seen such fresh fruit." Finally, a man came over with a sneer and directly reached out to grab his bag.

Shen Liang immediately dodged his hand and looked at him as if frightened, but a smile of unknown meaning rose on his lips, his purpose had been achieved, and naturally there was no need to continue with them.

The first step to come to the base, promote the fruit, enhance the fame is completed. In fact, it would be more convenient if Yu Zhiwen was there, but unfortunately now it can only be used in this stupid way.

Grabbing an empty space, the man's eyebrows immediately rose, feeling a little humiliated, so without thinking, he bent his fingers into claws, faint flames emerged from his fingertips, and slapped his face fiercely with a scorching temperature, wanting to teach him a hard lesson.