15

Chapter 15: Preparing to break through

Han Lu, the heroine of this book, is a solid Virgin, the kindest person in the book, the original owner was saved by her not long before the end of the day, thinking that she is a kind-hearted person, will always follow her with a dead heart.

However, the other party has not taken the original owner seriously, because it is the female protagonist, naturally there are many excellent men chasing him, and with the official match of the male protagonist, wherever it is the turn of the original owner, they are all casually dealing with him.

So think so, he and Yu Zhiwen are still love rivals, and they like someone together? Shen Liang was shocked, this complicated interpersonal relationship.

Bai Yaoyao paused, and then nodded: "Of course!" Lulu has always been very nice to you, she is worried about you. If you can tell her where you got these things and solve Lulu's urgent needs, she will definitely be very happy.

Shen Liang didn't have any expression, and even felt a little funny: "Oh, I know, you just go back and tell her I'm okay." He automatically ignored the second half of her sentence.

"Got it?" Bai Yaoyao was a little confused, and then seemed to be a little angry, and his good-looking face was completely reproachful, as if he had done something unreasonable, "Shen Liang, you know?" She has taken care of you for so long, don't you have the slightest gratitude?

Shen Liang,

who was ungrateful and smiled, he flipped the apple in his hand, and smiled innocently at the corner of his mouth: "Sister Xiaoyao, it is true that Han Lu took care of me for so many years, but it is time to pay her back, I paid it off after joining Big Brother Yu's team and almost died last time for her request." "

"...... Are you so ruthless? She took care of you for so many years..."

"Huh? Isn't it Big Brother Yu who takes care of me all this time? Shen Liang pretended to be puzzled, and the corners of his mouth that often smiled as he said it pulled into a straight line, "I remember that Lulu didn't look at me squarely, and I knew that I was not worthy of her, alas." Bai

Yaoyao looked at the boy who suddenly became sad, his brows relaxed, knowing that he was still interesting to Lulu, it is estimated that the impact of this time is a little big, it will become like this.

She shook her head and deliberately stopped looking at him, and sighed to herself: "Forget it, it seems that even you have changed in the apocalypse, becoming selfish and indifferent, Lulu would definitely be very sad if she knew."

Shen Liang sneered in his heart, this white boy, didn't he just want him to send them fruit, around such a big circle, she was not sad about him, and wanted to ask him where things were grown, really coaxed him as a fool.

Just think about it, the original owner is indeed the same as a fool, the heroine and Bai Yaoyao say that they believe everything, leaving everything good to them, but they don't receive the slightest bit of gratitude from them, and they are angry when they look at it.

Too lazy to say anything more, Shen Liang casually found an excuse and slipped away, leaving Bai Yaoyao alone frowning in place.

This Shen Liang is really different, he would not refuse any request about Lulu before, but unfortunately, if you want to get the news of where his things come from, it will be possible until Lulu personally comes out in the future.

Now the doomsday crisis is so great, there are people running for food every day, as long as she knows where and how this person's things came from. With this news, she will make friends with Yu Zhiwen and hug her thigh, or climb other strong people, she and Lulu will not have to worry about it in the future.