109

Chapter 109: Confession

Approaching, Shen Liang was able to see Yu Zhiwen's appearance more clearly, he fell asleep with his eyes closed, he was a little less gentle than usual, he was always good-tempered in front of him. But his appearance belongs to the category of cold and domineering, which is more in line with the appearance written in the book.

Perhaps the silk pajamas on his body were not fastened, revealing a small piece of his chest, and the tiny scars could be faintly seen, gently rising and falling with his breathing. Shen Liang looked at the bed for a while, and the more he looked, the more satisfied he was, and the more he looked, the more he wanted to sneak a hand.

Thinking so, he did just that.

Seeing the evil hand slowly approaching, just as he was about to touch his collar, the person on the bed couldn't hold back his chuckles, and quickly opened his eyes after finding that he showed his stuffing.

Shen Liang's hand in mid-air froze, and against his Qingming's eyes that didn't look like he had just woken up, he felt shame and embarrassment that he had never felt before.

He looked at the smiling eyes and gave full play to his cheeky attributes: "I'm just here to help you cover a quilt." Yu

Zhiwen raised his eyebrows and looked at the scorching sun outside, and the meaning was self-evident.

Shen Liang's hand was still stiff, but his head was extremely active, he now understood that this guy was so vigilant, I am afraid that he had woken up when he first entered the door!

Then use psychic powers to watch him make stupidity! Oh no, it's a crime! Then it's good to grab the bag on the spot.

"yes, don't you want to touch it?" Yu Zhiwen grabbed his hand in mid-air, deliberately revealing a bit of lust in his eyes, "I don't mind."

Shen Liang's whole body stiffened by his prodding, and the places he held seemed to start to burn slightly, and before he could return to his senses and struggle, Yu Zhiwen quietly used his spiritual energy to gently push him behind his back, and he saw the boy lose his balance and rush towards him.

The bed was a quilt, and Shen Liang naturally wouldn't hurt, but the moment he threw himself on the quilt, an extremely dangerous feeling suddenly emerged from behind.

He quickly wanted to stand up, but was easily turned over by someone holding his hand with a quilt, and after a whirlwind, he met Yu Zhiwen's smiling eyes and slightly upturned lips.

His lips are light, giving people a very serious and unsympathetic feeling on weekdays, but when slightly upturned, they appear extremely soft.

Being watched so intently by him, Shen Liang's face turned red at a speed visible to the naked eye, and his breathing stopped in fright, because of the distance between the two... It's too close.

So close that he could easily feel the sound of his breathing, hear the heartbeat of unknown people, as rapid as a thunder drum, as if it was about to come out of his throat in the next second.

Shen Liang took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down, and after going back and forth a few times, he suddenly found that the method of trying a hundred spirits in the past was now useless, not to mention calming down, his mind was simply a mess, and he could only look at him blankly.

The boy's dumbfounded appearance was not defensive at all, staring at him with wide eyes, his eyes reflected his appearance, his thin lips were slightly open as if he was frightened, but it was more like inviting him to kiss.

Thinking about how cute Shen Liang would be if he kissed roughly now, he chuckled.

This laughter made Shen Liang come back to his senses, and he subconsciously grabbed the quilt in front of him and hid inside.

Yu Zhiwen did not block his movements, but just wrapped him under him with satisfaction, although there was a quilt between the two, so that this little ostrich had a hiding place, but it could not force people too tightly.

"You, you, what are you doing." Shen Liang heard his small voice that could not be smaller, and he disliked himself fiercely in his heart, how could he be... I look very much looking forward to it.

Yu Zhiwen also laughed again without giving face, and pulled off the quilt on the little ostrich: "On such a hot day, aren't you afraid of suffocation?"

"You don't have to." Shen Liang was also embarrassed to grab the quilt anymore, staring at him with a pair of big eyes and a hard mouth, "You go down."

Looking at the young man's red face, Yu Zhiwen laughed a few more times before letting go of him, got up and sat on the bed, and said happily: "Okay, get up, don't be bored."

Shen Liang only got up, and just as he was about to flee here, Yu Zhiwen's words made him stop.

"You know all about it?" Yu Zhiwen's tone was flat.

Shen Liang froze, and after thinking carefully, he turned his back to him and nodded gently.

"And what about your answer?" Yu Zhiwen took a deep breath and quietly clenched the quilt in his hand.

At this time, Shen Liang calmed down, he rubbed his face that had returned to normal temperature, and his voice returned to its usual indifference: "Haven't you seen it already?"

Since Yu Zhiwen said this, it means that what just happened downstairs, he saw it with his powers, and he knew his answer.

Maybe the moment Lin Qiuyu and them entered the door, he was "watching".

"I know." Yu Zhiwen smiled, "Sure enough, you know that I have psychic powers, obviously I didn't say anything."

Shen Liang was stunned and said that he had leaked his mouth.

"Well, I want to know your answer, your own answer." Yu Zhiwen didn't stop at the question just now, he now wanted to know his answer more, "Shen Liang, I like you, how about you."

When he said these words in person, Shen Liang's heart was clenched, and it took a while before

he turned around and met his gaze.

"Actually..." He took a deep breath, opened his mouth but couldn't make a sound, many words lingered in his heart, but when he said it, he didn't know how to say it.

"Actually..." Shen Liang said, sighed again, looked at Yu Zhiwen's expectant eyes, and shook his head slightly.

Yu Zhiwen's eyes were slightly dark, his gentle gaze was covered by a layer of clouds, his face instantly became ugly, and his fists were clenched in an instant.

He was thinking about how likely it was that he had caught someone now, trapped here to keep him with himself.

It's just that this idea has not yet come out in a hurry, and the lips suddenly cool, and the familiar mild smell faintly floats by, and it is easy to touch.

Yu Zhiwen lost his mind slightly, and in a trance, he saw Shen Liang quickly jumping down from his bed, and then calmed down against the red clouds on both sides of him: "I woke up and went downstairs to eat, I can really sleep!"

After

saying that, he ran out of the room, and the sound of going down the stairs came quickly, and the heavy footsteps announced that the owner's mood was not very calm, until the sound disappeared, and Yu Zhiwen completely returned to his senses.

He gently touched the place where the boy had just kissed with his hand, as if he had touched some treasure, and then raised the corners of his mouth irrepressibly.

But soon, he controlled his expression, quickly got out of bed, and ran into the bathroom to wash.

Downstairs, Shen Liang was also stunned for a while after running into the kitchen, and only after coming back to his senses did he realize what he had just done.

This is definitely the boldest thing he has ever done, amazing, and quite exciting.