161

Chapter 161: Winter Routine

"It's still the base commander who has a good heart, knowing that he pity those of us who are about to lose half of our lives." The old man in front of Lu He shivered, but he was still there grateful to Yu Zhiwen, "This old bone of mine, originally did not have the luxury of living long, or thank the base chief for his kindness."

Lu He knew him, this was a professor at a prestigious school before the end of the world, and now he ended up like this.

"The base commander is different from others, he will definitely not give up on us, this base, it's rare."

After three consecutive days of coal distribution, today Yu Zhiwen received the news that the death rate has finally begun to decrease.

"It seems that this is a good sign." Shen Liang stretched lazily and said, "What about that guy 009, I haven't seen him in the past two days."

"I went to Dragon Key's house, saying it's too boring." Yu Zhiwen said.

"I'm a little bored too." Shen Liang muttered, in the past two days, they either slept in bed, or went to the farm to stroll, the heavy snow made them unable to do anything, that is, the devil pepper these mutant plants, in the winter are a little unenergetic, often bury themselves in the soil and do not want to come out.

The two talked and decided that it was boring anyway, and it was better to go out and take a look.

"By the way, do you want to call Lin Qiuyu and them?" Shen Liang sat in the co-pilot and asked suddenly.

Yu Zhiwen smiled: "I'm afraid they won't be able to come, Lin Qiuyu should not be able to get out of bed."

Shen Liang's face was strange: "How do you know?" "As for why I can't get out of bed, cough, I know what I know.

Yu Zhiwen pondered and coughed lightly: "Well, I accidentally saw it last night."

Last night, he and Shen Liang wanted to see how the base was, but they were too lazy to step out of the gentle township, so they tried to save trouble and looked at it with spiritual powers, and they accidentally saw some things that were not suitable for children.

Shen Liang: ...

"I'm going to tell Qi Ye that you peep."

Yu Zhiwen was helpless: "Don't, he will kill me."

"Hey, hey."

There is not much snow on the inner road, so you can drive, but Yu Zhiwen drives very slowly, for fear that the skidding will not be able to control the car and hurt Shen Liang.

There are very few people wandering outside the base, even the car is only theirs.

Until there were more people near the hunters' association, they were all blinded and no one could see anyone, and they walked on the road with their necks shrunk.

Getting out of the car, another gust of wind and snow came to his face, Yu Zhiwen opened his coat and covered Shen Liang: "Let's go."

As soon as Shen Liang's eyes were dark, he was led forward by Yu Zhiwen, and a muffled voice came from the coat: "Slow down, slow down, I can't see the road."

"It's okay, I'll take you." Yu Zhiwen's voice came with a laughing voice.

The unique way the two entered the door made the few people look sideways, and when they saw that it was them, they would smile and look away.

Running to the hunters' association, there are still quite a few people inside, and the thermostat is turned on here, so it is quite warm.

"Base manager, store manager Shen."