174

Chapter 174: S Night Market

For this reason, a vigorous sweet potato planting wind ignited in the base, and at the same time, Yu Zhiwen received some bad news in the inspection room of the research room.

"It seems that a large number of monsters are walking towards our base, and it seems that there are still more than ten days away." The researcher zoomed in on the small red dot on the monitor, "But it's a bit far away, so I'm not sure if it's coming from our base, and I can't determine the quantity."

Yu Zhiwen frowned and watched, he knew that the current technology was still too backward, and monitoring these was already the limit.

"Do you want to send someone to take a look?" Sun Shui asked.

Yu Zhiwen stared at the screen and thought for a while, then shook his head and said: "Send people now is not in a hurry, if it is a monster, don't worry too much, just take precautions as usual, it's normal for a large number of monsters to come hungry to find food in the winter, and the place we have to pay attention to is not this."

Sun Shui wondered: "Then where to pay attention to?"

"You forget that the first three years were bigger troubles every year." Yu Zhiwen said, "This year, we also have to take precautions." Can you now extrapolate the weather a few days from now? Hearing

this, the researcher's head suddenly patted: "Yes, yes, speaking of the weather, I remembered, two days ago we found that the weather behind was rainy, but I didn't care if the rain was not heavy." But when I think about it now, I always feel that something is wrong. "

The rains ... Is it a flood? Sun Shui immediately thought of this aspect.

Although Yu Zhiwen knew that it was a flood, it was not easy to explain it directly, so he could only vaguely say: "Maybe, although I don't know if it's true, it's better to prepare first." "Okay

." Sun Shuiying, if it is really a flood, then there is too much they need to do.

There are several kinds of floods, one of which is rainfall type, which is difficult to avoid, and another is that the water suddenly gets out of control, but this possibility is not large, the distance between their base and the sea is very far, so if it is a flood, only rainfall.

Under the natural disaster of flooding, no matter who you are, no one can hide except those who have natural control and affinity for water.

Even if Yu Zhiwen is a level eight fire system powerhouse, it is enough to choke.

Hearing the thought of the flood, Shen Liang, who was resting in the treehouse of the farm, sighed: "If you can have a variety of plants, even if it is a mutant plant, you don't have to bother so much now." "

It would be nice if there were plants like foam flowers." Yu Zhiwen said.

"I can look for this." Shen Liang suddenly said, "The system has an atlas that records many plants.

"It's just a solution, and you don't have to care too much." Yu Zhiwen saw that he immediately sat up and rummaged through his things, and said, "It's really not possible, just move to another place first, and wait for the flood to pass." In

their previous lives, they also spent this way, it was like an animal relocation, but the deaths and injuries on the road were a little serious, and he also knew some places to hide.

"Well, good." Shen Liang thought for a while, and then said, "What happened to the seeds planted in other bases, is there any news?"

"Not yet."

"Okay, if they can all succeed, I won't have to worry about my points in the future." Shen Liang stretched out in satisfaction, "After all, the points for upgrading the ninth level require this number." He held out nine fingers.

"One hundred million?"

"Hmm!"

Yu Zhiwen's expression was complicated: "I'll raise you in the future, 100 million points... It's hard enough to feed out several ninths.

"Why, you think I'm a crystal nucleus!" Shen Liang deliberately narrowed his eyes to make a fierce appearance.

"Whatever, you are my gold lord, how dare Xiao Yuzi." Yu Zhiwen smiled and admitted his mistake, "But there is something I do want to discuss with you."

"What's the matter, say it."

Speaking of this, Yu Zhiwen was a little worried in his heart, but his face did not show a little: "In the S Night Market, a high-level monster appeared, and Lin Qiuyu and I made an appointment to go and solve it."

Shen Liang had no doubt about him: "Then I will also go..."

"Don't go, I can solve it with him." Yu Zhiwen said with a smile, "It's just a monster, we are worried that it will gather low-level monsters and cause some unnecessary trouble to the tide of monsters, and we will come back after a trip." Just

go for a trip and come back? Shen Liang looked at him with some doubt, but did not feel anything wrong, so he nodded: "Okay, I'll wait for you to come back in the base."

Yu Zhiwen nodded and left without saying anything.

After leaving the farm, he called Jirou again, and after talking for a long time, he hung up the communication.

Shen Liang watched Yu Zhiwen go, and a communication knocked on Lin Qiuyu, and was picked up shortly after.

"Hey." It was Qi Ye who received the communication.

"Qi Ye? What about Lin Qiuyu? Shen Liang asked.

Lin Qiuyu, who did not dare to answer the communication next to him, made a "shh" gesture to Qi Ye, with a bitter face.

Qi Yehu looked at him suspiciously, and lied calmly: "He went out with something, is there something wrong?"

Shen Liang hesitated, but still asked, "Then do you know about him going to S Night Market with Yu Zhiwen to kill monsters?" "

S Night Market? Isn't it one of the forbidden areas, it's too dangerous, monsters are dense, so far, none of them have dared to go there to kill monsters.

Qi Ye had never heard Lin Qiuyu say this, and when he heard this, he directly turned his unkind gaze to Lin Qiuyu, who was weak-hearted, and his mouth was still calm: "Well, you know, they just made an appointment."

"Oh, so." Shen Liang said, "It's okay, I'll just ask." By the way, do you know the level of that monster?

Lin Qiuyu quickly compared an eight to Qi Ye to see.

"Level eight."

It wasn't until Shen Liang hung up the communication that Qi Ye grabbed the person: "Kill monsters? Going to S Night Market? I think you need to explain to me well, why don't you tell me about this.

Lin Qiuyu scratched his head in embarrassment: "Ah, well, in fact, things are not like this..."

Hanging up the communication, Shen Liang still felt that something was wrong, Yu Zhiwen was like this every time, as long as there was any danger, he would hide it from him to death, and resolutely not disclose the wind unless he found it himself.

Is it just as simple as cleaning up a level eight monster?

A few days later, the first sweet potato in the base grew up, and it took only five days from planting to using special energy, which made everyone very excited, but unfortunately only the sweet potato seeds sent by the base were useful.

At the same time, the seeds of other bases have also responded, and the shoots have broken through the soil one by one, a green color, which is very pleasing to look at.

Therefore, Yu Zhiwen has received many requests for seed purchases from the base in the past two days, as well as many requests from various powers and superiors in the base. There were even people who said that they could give him a boy who looked better than Shen Liang to play with him.

Unfortunately, this letter happened to be seen by Shen Liang, and he got up with a smile on the spot in anger, carrying a knife and going to teach that guy a lesson.