25

Chapter 25: The Warehouse

After saying that, the man left, and happily packed up his things. They have been waiting here for several days, and now they have not only waited for the news of the boss, but also materials to bring back for distribution, which is already a big surprise for them.

If these supplies can be brought back, they will definitely be able to share some.

Shen Liang looked around, that is, Bai Yaoyao, who had always not dealt with him, was seriously commanding, as if he was an "idler".

He went back to his room and went to the farm, and as he thought about it, he went back to the field, but then he couldn't think of anything, so he finished harvesting the remaining wheat, and then sneaked the devil pepper back to turn it over, and took a few vines to pick apples himself.

These vines are flexible and can easily go up to the tree to steal apples, and the reason why he lets them go is also because they can help him collect apples, and eat a few and ignore them.

He stood under the tree with the bag, a few vines climbed up, rubbed the thorns on the apple rhizome slightly, and one apple was caught by another vine, and put it into the bag in Shen Liang's hand with good coordination, and the cooperation was very tacit.

These are the cooperation they usually steal apples.

Shen Liang was bored under the tree, Yu Zhiwen had no clue there, simply thinking about the pricing of various fruits and vegetables, but unfortunately grapes and strawberries are too few and too rare, the latter has not yet been grown, otherwise it can also be sold as rare fruits, and it will definitely make a lot of money.

With the help of vines, all the apples were quickly collected, and the sky was already dark at this time, and Shen Liang squeezed some juice into the refrigerator after eating, but suddenly there was a sound similar to a wolf howl in his ears.

He turned his head to look out the window and found nothing unusual.

"009, do you hear the voice?" He frowned and opened the door and walked to the farmland behind the wooden house.

【I heard you!】 Just almost scared to death. 009 fussed Dao.

Shen Liang thought about it, but still took out the long knife.

In the field, the devil pepper and pea pod were awakened, and then after another long wolf howl, the devil pepper even vigilantly rushed out of the soil, his eyes not far away, making a defensive look.

Shen Liang walked several steps along the place where it looked, before he could see what those things were.

A group of gray wolves who were blocked outside by the system protective cover were looking at him, their hair was messy, and there were many traces of injuries on their faces, but the ferocity in their eyes was more terrifying because of the strong momentum, and the tall head was lined with more horror, and there were at least ten wolves at a glance.

Being stared at by that green gaze, Shen Liang did not panic a little, but also took the long knife in his hand, through the protective cover of the system, they couldn't enter at all, so there was nothing to worry about.

"009, don't they see where they are protected by the system?" The monsters Shen Liang encountered before were like this, as long as he didn't hide here after provoking people, no monster would notice here.

[Probably because these wolves were injured in this vicinity, so they were hostile to this place and could see here.]

Shen Liang nodded, his eyes looked at these wolves again, there were not many mutations on their bodies, at least their body size looked like a normal animal, and their appearance was relatively normal, which was a surprise for him.

Thinking so, he took an apple in his hand and threw it out, passed through the protective cover of the system, and landed in the wolves and caused a group of wolves to scream.

Shen Liang watched them speechlessly take several steps back, looking at him more vigilantly, his eyes even had hatred, and he turned away when he felt bored, and there was a system that he didn't have to worry about other safe things for the time being.

The weather in the last days is often changeable, yesterday was still bright and sunny, this morning the temperature outside plummeted, the cold rushed out of Shen Liang a stirring spirit, went back to change into long sleeves before going out of the wooden house with the right temperature.

In this way, the plants outside were still growing gratifyingly, and they were not affected too much by the cold snap, so he was relieved, pulled the devil pepper and pea pod out of the soil, got some soil and moved it to the wooden house in a flower pot.

There was a constant temperature in the wooden house, so he did not feel the temperature change inside.

"009, how many degrees is it outside now?"

[Good morning host, it's 15 degrees outside, the weather is cloudy, remember to add more clothes.]

Fortunately, this temperature is still acceptable. Shen Liang thought while looking in the direction of the wolves last night, and raised his eyebrows in surprise, there was a wolf staying there in that place, this wolf was really persevering.

This wolf should be yesterday's leading wolf, with a tall posture, that is, the whole body is dusty, and there are a few pieces of fur bald in some places, as if burned or scratched, and it looks quite miserable. However, this did not affect the pride of this wolf, but standing there gave people a very dangerous feeling.

Why stay? Shen Liang looked around it thoughtfully, and then raised his hand and threw an apple over.

However, the wolf was unmoved, and did not even give the apple a look.

In this case, he does not intend to waste time on its body, the peanuts are ripe, but today is too cold, he does not plan to harvest today, there is really something to do today.

After returning to the wooden house, he went to the storage room, which already had a lot of goods, most of which were potatoes and taro, which were easy to fill and easy to store, and some of which were fruits and processed flour.

The temperature dropped, which had no effect on the things he stored, and Shen Liang took out some things from the storage room and put them in the system space, and then left the farm.

It was not too late outside, but after Shen Liang went out, he had already seen many people getting up, more or less carrying something on their backs, and in the middle was Sun Shui, who was tall and cold-eyed, and Bai Xiaoxiao, who smiled like a flower.

After waiting for a while, after almost everyone had arrived, Sun Shui announced his departure.

Shen Liang was specially placed in the middle of the team by Sun Shui to protect, this decision made Bai Yaoyao muttered a few words, others were already accustomed to this arrangement, and there was more disgust in her eyes when she said this.

But disgust returns to disgust, they still have to do as ordered.

Shen Liangquan didn't see the attitude of others, it didn't matter where he was, to be honest, the goal of this group of people was still big, and it was better to be alone if there was really something.

The team walked all the way north, there were many monster corpses on the side of the road, I think it was Yu Zhiwen who killed them one step earlier, so it was quite safe along the way, and several scattered mobs were also cleaned up by Sun Shui.

Everyone walked through the ruins and through a narrow road to see the destination this time.