72

Chapter 72: The Peach Tree

In the afternoon, everyone harvested a full batch of crystal nuclei, but these points could not be counted as the task earned, so Shen Liang "endured the pain" to buy some food from the store, and also got a marshmallow for Lin Qiuyu, who had killed the red eye in order to eat.

This child, when killing zombies, a mouthful of "This is a piece of sugar, that's a piece of sugar", the speed of taking the crystal nucleus is faster than Shen Liang, for fear that others will rob his crystal nucleus.

Because they need to clean up the zombies, the four plan to stay here for a few more days and work together. Shen Liang and Qi Ye were taken special care, especially Shen Liang, Yu Zhiwen and Lin Qiuyu were afraid that he would have a little accident, no matter what he said, they would not give him his own hands.

In desperation, Shen Liang did not shirk, but just sneaked into the farm.

The harvest period had just passed on the farm, and he came in when a group of mutant plants were sowing seeds, and all kinds of crops were piled together and had not yet come to clean up. So Shen Liang didn't come and rest at all, so he and a group of plants began to get busy.

On the edge of the fields, bundles of unprocessed wheat and rice, peanuts, green peppers, eggplants and taro are also collected in large baskets. The cabbage and sugar beets are packed separately, and the green peppers and water spirit cucumbers are carried to the warehouse by two mutated plants.

Under the fruit trees, apples, oranges, strawberries, bananas and grapes have all been placed, and various fruity aromas are mixed together. Because the apple tree and orange tree were added early, Shen Liang has inserted branches several times, so the scale is not small now. It's just that strawberries and grapes are still growing slowly, and bananas are still two.

The fluffy yellow chickens are also lively here, so you can often see small lumps under the trees, which is particularly cute.

Shen Liang looked at these, but felt that it was still not enough, there were too few types of food, and there were not many things that could be made.

He walked to the man-eating flower, and the body of the man-eating flower was much taller, and at first Shen Liang wondered why it grew so fast, until he once saw the honest man-eating flower go out to find food by himself, and he knew how good this guy could eat.

As long as it's something, it can enter.

Thanks to its blessing, there are not many living things that can exist around Shen Liang, and at the same time it is much safer, and it also allows him to improve a lot of Kunlun's maps.

After a long circle, he returned to his wooden villa and found the cold room.

This is also newly unlocked by the system to upgrade four levels, there is a lot of space inside, and the upper limit of each shelf is similar to the storage compartment of the game, and the upper limit of each is 999. At this time, only some juice and meat were put in it, and there were few things.

Put the remaining fangs pig in, take the juice out again, sit on the recliner and open the store.

There are too many things unlocked in the fourth-level store, but his points are also too small, and he could only look at it before, but now he can finally do it.

When Shen Liang opened the mall, he also looked at his point balance. In addition to the crystal nuclei he got and the points brought by occasional tasks, more points provided by Lin Qiuyu alone, which have reached a staggering 300,000.

It's only been two days.

However, the reason why there are so many points is also because Shen Liang found that more than five-level crystal nuclei will double when they are exchanged for points in the system store, which makes him also interested in advanced crystal nuclei.

Leaving the newbie welfare, now the cheapest seeds in the store are six thousand one catty, Shen Liang looked at the peach tree seedlings with 10,000 points, gritted his teeth and bought ten plants.

One hundred thousand points flew away instantly.

Then he added some milk, bought a candy processing machine and materials, and the points bottomed out again.

Shen Liang, who was accustomed to this kind of squandering speed, just sighed softly and carried the peach tree to plant.

This time, instead of planting in the original fruit forest, he wanted to make a peach forest.

"Finally I can rest, Shen Liang quickly see that I have earned a lot of crystal nuclei!" You can change a lot of food! As soon as Lin Qiuyu came back, he rushed to Shen Liang's room, not at all like a person with serious injuries.

Yu Zhiwen and Qi Ye stood outside the door one step behind, Shen Liang rubbed his eyebrows, and secretly said that it was good that he came out of the farm in time, otherwise it would be trouble.

"Reward you." Shen Liang threw a candy to Lin Qiuyu, which was made by his candy machine, wasting a lot of edible flowers and balding all the flowers in his space.

Lin Qiuyu took it and left happily.

The four of them began to prepare dinner, Shen Liang was tired enough, simply handed over the ingredients to the almighty Qi Ye, and ran to clean the crystal nucleus with Yu Zhiwen.

The nuclei that come out of the dead body must be cleaned to prevent virus infection during use.

Mountain-like crystal nuclei were piled on the ground, shining with crystal luster, washed and presented with ice cubes, and stained with blood piled in torn clothes.

"I'll help too." Shen Liang said and squatted down to make a move, but was grabbed by Yu Zhiwen's wrist.

"You have a wound on your hand, don't touch it." Yu Zhiwen picked up the ice cube next to him and put it into his hand, "Ice one ice."

Shen Liang was stunned, only to find that the wound that he accidentally injured when planting a peach tree, on the tip of his finger, a small one, did not hurt much, he had forgotten.

He took the ice cube and applied it to his fingertips, but for some reason, his fingertips were warm.

The aroma of rice soon came out, Shen Liang stood beside Yu Zhiwen and counted the crystal nuclei for him, and 009 calculated how many points these crystal nuclear energy were exchanged for in his space.

"Big Brother Yu, you are the base commander, is it okay to leave for so long?" Shen Liang felt too quiet, so he found a topic.

Yu Zhiwen thought about the expression on Sun Shui's face when he left, and smiled easily: "No problem, the most important thing in a base is not the base commander.

"So how is the development of your base, I mean, if I want to open a store in your base, will it affect the development of your base?" Shen Liang said, "After all, my things are expensive.

He didn't know the capabilities of his base, the new base was fragile, and if he rushed in and opened a store, the consequences for them were good or bad is unknown.

"Of course it won't matter." Yu Zhiwen's action of washing the crystal nucleus stopped, "It will be very advantageous, if you want, you can enter my base at any time."

"With Big Brother Yu's words, I am relieved."

At this time, Lin Qiuyu had already given all the washed crystal nuclei to Shen Liang and exchanged them for a large bag of candy. Shen Liang is also helpless, he doesn't want so much food in his space, he always likes to eat these expensive and not full candies, no wonder Qi Ye's resentful look always looks at him.

Dinner was cucumber and cabbage, as well as eggs and chicken, which was so delicious that there was nothing left for the four of them.

After eating, Qi Ye had a rare long conversation with Shen Liang, and almost used most of his own savings to exchange for all the things Lin Qiuyu loved to eat.

"You're good to him." Looking at the balance of 500,000 points, Shen Liang sighed.

Qi Ye smiled gently, and when he looked at Lin Qiuyu, his eyes had a fine light in his eyes: "In this last day, I only have him, so naturally I have to be good to him." "