86

Chapter 86: Couple's Pajamas

As soon as the three of them went upstairs, they were attracted by the smell of flowers, and Liu Gang couldn't stand the smell, and sneezed several times in a row, causing a group of people to look here.

"You guys are also here, come and come, help together, hiss..." Shen Liang sat for too long, and after seeing them, he straightened up rashly, causing his face to turn white with pain.

"What's wrong?" Yu Zhiwen quickly put down the flower in his hand and approached him a little helplessly.

"It's okay... It's okay, it's just flashing. Shen Liang was in pain, and stiffened his body, "Just take it slowly."

"I'll help you press it." Yu Zhiwen carefully supported him, then gave up the flower branch in his hand that had been tossed by him, and gently placed his hands on his waist.

His hands were as hot as fire tongs, and when he just touched Shen Liang's lower back, Shen Liang's waist immediately burst into a strange numbness, and he got up sharply in shock, and before the words of refusal were spoken, a crisp clicking sound came from his waist first.

Several other people who were loud could hear it clearly.

Shen Liang: "... My waist won't break..."

Yu Zhiwen was distressed and funny: "What are you doing with such a big reaction, it's okay, the waist won't be broken so easily, can you still move?"

"It should work."

Yu Zhiwen walked over and put one arm around his shoulder and the other hand on his waist: "Let's go, you go to the lounge to lie down for a while, I'll help you press it, it should be fine after a while."

Shen Liang nodded with a red face, and he walked towards the lounge in an almost half-held position.

"By the way, you guys continue to arrange flowers, if not, you can ask the dragon key." Shen Liang has not forgotten his task.

Light bulb foursome: ...

Yu Zhiwen helped the person into the door, and when he closed the door, he took a deep look at the four complex-looking light bulbs, which obviously meant - there is nothing to enter.

Then decisively close the door and lock it.

"...... I suddenly had a feeling that I had no hope. "Long Key, who has been trying to chase the store manager down, so that Long Key, who can eat and drink without worry for the rest of his life, feels a faint sadness.

"Flower arrangement, flower arrangement." Sun Shui bitterly took off his glasses, walked to the opposite side of the dragon key, picked up a vase, and began to stare at it.

"Their brotherly relationship is so good, just like us." Liu Gang sighed and finished speaking, and took a sip of beer, but Liu Xun snatched the wine with an expressionless face.

"Drink less alcohol, hurt your IQ."

Liu Gang:?

Shen Liang was lying on the bed with his waist supported, and he felt that this posture was a little dangerous.

At this time, Yu Zhiwen's hands were already on his waist, gently pressing.

The young man's warm and delicate skin streaked across his fingertips, as if the best silk, a red mark could be pressed with light force, Yu Zhiwen looked at the part under the thin waist, and his hand was clenched into a fist hard, he really wanted to be fierce...

Yu Zhiwen promptly stopped the ineffable thoughts that came to his mind.

Shen Liang blushed and felt Yu Zhiwen's hand massaging on his waist, although the other party had nothing extra, he had an inexplicable feeling, which made him a little flustered.